PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Lexus LS400 $7500

b18c1ek
12-28-2004, 06:17 PM
Brand new Falken 512 all-season tires, new front upper and lower ball joints, new rear upper ball joints, full alignment, new brake pads. car has 148,xxx miles but it runs excellent. I've had the car for about 3 months, and was planning to upgrade VIP style, but new financial obligations forces sale. The car seems to be in great shape overall but here are the things that keep it from an excellent rating:
1) rear passenger rear 1/4 has a dent
2) the radio display is not functioning, however all controls function normally
3) the keyless entry fob is not programmed, so the key must be used to unlock vehicle
4) minor dings
5) very small hole in the leather on the driver's seat. the remaining leather is in great condition with minimal signs of wear.

All other features are in good working order. I've spent about $2000 in maintenance since I purchased the vehicle, and with the upgrades I planned to make, it would set me back much more than I can afford right now. I also have brand new H&R springs and a brand new Injen intake, sold separately. Here is a link of the car, it is 2-tone black over gray, with tan leather interior.

http://community.webshots.com/...zpWTc

The car is located in central NJ. I'm not considering any trades and shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser, although I will assist with whatever I can. Please email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks.