Spec Stage III Clutch Kit
SS Autochrome 02 housing
SS Topspeed Test Pipe
Topspeed Intake Manifold
XAT Harness
Subframe spacers
Tein HA coilovers
Greddy Profec B Spec II
SSPL Rom Tune (tuned by enthalpy 248 hp/274 tq)

the car has 2 problems (that i'm aware of anyways):
needs a speed sensor (spedometer and odometer don't work)
needs a rear caliper (had one replaced recently, now the other side is leaking)
other than that it's pretty damn great.

8500 OR TRADE FOR S13 WITH N/A KA24DE PLUS CASH

Post or PM any offers. MUST INCLUDE PICTURES AND A DETAILED DESCRIPTION. And be reasonable people... any offers for straight up trades for a beat to hell, primered, and kitted 92 cx hatch will be printed out, peed on, then shipped to you by next day mail. Thanks!

93sileighty
12-25-2004, 11:36 PM
got any pictures?

sepulchral
12-26-2004, 07:06 AM
i have a NICE n/a s13 1992 fastback black ext black int black REAL silvia carpet, new clutch and flywheel, new dunlops, completely factory, good paint, only two tiny dings are the entire body dmg its awesome

im in richmond and would be willing to drive half way

saggleman
12-26-2004, 08:13 PM
got any pictures?
http://www.tamparacing.com/gallery/data/500/11614frontend-med.JPG
http://www.tamparacing.com/gallery/data/500/11614passengerside-med.JPG
http://www.tamparacing.com/gallery/data/500/11614underhood-med.JPG

saggleman
12-26-2004, 08:14 PM
i have a NICE n/a s13 1992 fastback black ext black int black REAL silvia carpet, new clutch and flywheel, new dunlops, completely factory, good paint, only two tiny dings are the entire body dmg its awesome

im in richmond and would be willing to drive half waypm me some pics and a cash offer

93sileighty
01-10-2005, 01:23 PM
not likely but ill offer, two s13 hatches, one is a 89 se all power sunroof, has a redtop sr20det 50k (96kilmeters on jdm cluster), broken wrist pin in number one cylinder(possibly, it taps at 1500-2000 rpm and then its fine but hasnt been run since then, trailored home to be safe), ran only stock boost, 3" test pipe and exhuast,stock side mount piping, tein springs, jdm digital gauge cluster, aftermarket speakers, walbro fuel pump, koyo aluminum radiator, hks iridium spark plugs, generic electirc fan, full rhd conversion and digital climate control(not installed but sitting in driveway in from of front clip), no rear seats. Car is red with brand new black 91 front end, Then i have a 90 fastback sohc running auto(beater) no rear windows(fallen tree) dented passenger fender and hood. very clean full interior. non se. if you want more info you can pm me or email if ur interested, [email protected] The wheels i have are a set of stock tear drop rims, steelies, and a set of 17" split five spoke wheels and a ridiculous amount of spare 240, 180sx parts. And i may also have another 89 parts car( 5spd) blown motor, so prtty much i have 2 for sure and possibly a third.

93sileighty
01-13-2005, 02:56 PM
not interested?