PDA

View Full Version : Nfsu 2

95Blue240sx
12-18-2004, 05:35 PM
Just started playing this game today and, damn is it addicting! What are your guys' thoughts on the game? I hate all the ricey shit you HAVE to do, but the gameplay is pretty fun. The car i have right now are just the S13 and a Miata. The Miata is badass! yeah so what do you think?

prophet_19
12-18-2004, 06:23 PM
very fun game, i had a pretty nice supra going, started out with the 240. I had to uninstall it due to HDD space issues, not that i ahve 120G i will probably install it.

i recommend everyone trys it very nice game.

anthony240
12-18-2004, 06:32 PM
noooooooo!!! 95blue you've gone to the darkside! that game just embodies all the stereotypes of our hobby. i refuse to play it!

S14DB
12-18-2004, 06:39 PM
I was partialy amused by NFS:U. I played it till about half way thru then I got bored.
SRS sucked donkey balls. whoever thought arcade physics and damage modeling went together should be shot.
I rented NFSU2 and was very impressed. They took NFS:U theme's and improved the game play. They added the only thing SRS had going for it(free roam, variable upgrade paths) The new lighting makes a world of difference. The body kits are still kinda bad. The Wheel modeling is much better. The only thing that threw me was the first time I saw a 240 on the hydro before a race. I think the SUV's were an add on to compete with Midnight Club 3:DUB.

I would never do to my car what I do in the game(except get dose Rims). So, it's a perfect outlet for all my Street Ricer fun. You can mod the cars to look tasteful, just have to play with it. The THX surround sound is aussome.

Jeff240sx
12-18-2004, 09:09 PM
Towards the end, you can strip it of nearly every stupid piece.. provided you use body-color vinyls and stage 3 hydraulics.
-Jeff

MrMigs
12-19-2004, 02:27 AM
I think you're a fool!!! Go visit "the mayor!" :P