PDA

View Full Version : 1996 Nissan 240SX SE - $7500

psychedelicbeats
12-18-2004, 12:47 AM
http://b.im.craigslist.org/2H/VQ/BEkEBUSammtMjPl2WS1LEp5Jj0V3.jpg http://b.im.craigslist.org/tV/g2/K2ql32shqoTpztK7rMUFDQVidzvL.jpg
http://b.im.craigslist.org/in/WD/TCfeVVqV0Cy5u19Q86MEO4fjx1tT.jpg http://b.im.craigslist.org/QU/k1/CSHiEmGHlfIMiF68ItfMt7laoe7w.jpg

114k, 5SPD, VLSD, BLK, PW, PDL, A/C, cruise, fogs, power mirrors, 5 lug, and is a HARDTOP MODEL. non-abs. lumbar support for driver seat. maintainence/tuneups are done at manufacturer suggested time intervals. new oem clutch and flywheel. redline fluids for the trans and diff. it comes with authenic silvia trunk and hood emblems. custom painted amber corner lights and signal lights. the sideskirts and rear bumper are authenic c-west body parts directly from japan and has been painted in oem black to completely match the oem color by M.O.B., a highly reputable body shop. greddy front lip(not pictured). the suspension include apexi ws coilovers, spring rates at 7.5/5. a very streetable rate for our horrible socal freeways. megan catback exhaust for a deep sound. comes with silencer if u need to put it on. injen intake in red with cone filter. for brakes and wheels, SE wheels with 225/50/16 tires. will include new brembo zinc plated crossdrilled and slotted rotors that has not been put on. this car was registered a month ago. i will include the original exhaust, the intake box, and the rear SE spoiler. i also have 91' cams that will be included with the car, but not installed.

car is located in orange county, ca and will only be accepting offers around the area (LA/OC/SD). my car for trade+cash is welcome, depending on car. i am specifically looking for a lexus ls400.

exitspeed
12-18-2004, 02:45 PM
Are those wheels for sale?

ALLABOUTDAZ
12-18-2004, 07:30 PM
im very interested in the car can you call me 951-956-7626 asap. Bery interested.

carnal_c30
12-19-2004, 12:58 AM
my car for trade+cash is welcome, depending on car. i am specifically looking for a lexus ls400.

how about an SC400? =p

ALLABOUTDAZ
12-19-2004, 01:48 AM
I just got back from checking out the car... and as of right now the car is spoken for, just a few things that need to be taken care of then the car will be in my hands. Thanks

nistech
12-20-2004, 02:59 PM
so is it sold?

ALLABOUTDAZ
12-20-2004, 04:00 PM
just waiting for a few things to be taken care of then the car is mine.:)

turboracer
12-23-2004, 10:28 PM
The car is back up for sale... I was the one that was supposed to buy the car. After inspecting the car there were some issues that needed to be fixed before i would take ownership of the car. I was told that these issues were fixed by the owner (or shop) but to my disappointment the issues remained. Also, things were removed from the car after i had already checked it out the first time in order to compensate for the "repairs". Anyways the car is back up for sale... Good Luck to the seller and any "possible" buyers...

Ryan

psychedelicbeats
12-24-2004, 02:58 AM
ok ryan, go talk to JER and tell them about our situation. if you don't like it, don't worry about it. you don't have to post up your misunderstandings. if you think i'm trying to profit, you're nuts. i simply need money because i'm moving to arizona to goto ASU. out-of-state tuitions aren't anywhere NEAR what i am advertising my car for. you know, i had to put out A LOT of my time (and money) for you mainly because you wanted priority and i said yes. i stood by your side and helped you guys out, yet you guys end up not wanting it. why? because you're scared the car will break down? who drove it to 6000k and didn't say shit when he couldn't go in gear and forced himself to go in gear 2 while still on the limiter? i was sitting in back to figure that you are able to handle such a car, yet in fact you didn't respond to me until we were rolling down the street, saying that the car wont go in gear after attempting to put it in gear 3. i have the recipts to everything, yet you didn't ask for any of it and only assumed i'm giving you a fucked up car. that's pretty fucked up. i'm left with a bill of $500 by JER, and they told me that i should have asked you to pay for *some* of the repairs. i was reluctant to do so, because i understood your situation of how you wanted to drive a car to vegas. i didn't want to put any more burden on you. but you got to understand the tight timeframe some people have and their courtesy to use as much as their time as needed. as more requests came up like taking off the bumper, sideskirts, coilovers, the little knick knacks, i asked myself why you came to me first to even purchase the car since you wanted a "normal" car. but that isn't the situation what we were at. apparently, you back out on a nice ride because i took out the stereo and that you heard a noise from the tranny. if you knew, you would know that the clutch is being broken in since it is NEW. it's normal for a car coming staright out of a shop with a clutch job to hear such things because of the fact that it is not broken in. i'm pretty inclined with mechanics and i KNOW my car. don't act like you know about my car more than i do. jumping to conclusions is a nono. all of this, and yet you've never even asked for my final wordings regarding a final price. you said you'll have the money ready once you get it from your cousin, yet when you leave and already on the road, i return a missed call to hear that you don't want this car because of this and because of that. i didn't get a slight chance to respond and explain my reasons. i said ok after hearing your reasons, and you simply hung up and apparently did not want to hear my reasons. do you know how disprespectful this is to the seller? it's like you led me on a wild goose chase and never planned on buying it. i simply asked if you were serious about it, and you said yes. yet you just leave like it was just another car. you got to drive it for the two meetings that we've met. i even demostrated that the car would run properly by pushing the car under these circumstances(i'm suppose to break in the clutch for another 100 miles). i would ask to please have at least a bit of respect for me, the seller. anyone on zilvia here can vouch for my honesty with my 240sx. c-tune, aerodyne, jer, lineupgarage(thanks for lip! i need a mr2 one now), omar, rainer, jay(again, thanks for those wheels man.. made me so happy), paolo, ANYONE. people actually KNOW me. they know i work hard to get my shit done. even if it means driving to sandiego to pick up wheels from orange county just to make it easier for the seller, or picking up an exhaust from kidzelda even though he wasn't home, or picking up a hood from rainer in SD without him there simply because he cannot leave it at his house because he is moving. basically, honesty and trust is all you need to keep things flowing. i'm sorry if you didn't want the car. but be sure to say something about it during our visits instead of leading me on a wild goose chase and telling me over the phone about why you don't want it. if you didn't want the car, you should have told me before you left. simple as is. again, i'm sorry about what you've gone through, but as far as i am concerned, what i've gone through is far worse than you would have ever expected.

(yeah, and i missed JGTC because of this....:-/ )

happy holidays to all. yeah - i am looking forward to one as well.

edit: BUMP.... car is still available

nistech
12-24-2004, 03:30 AM
hey i live in Newport can u pm me ur number so i could check out the car
and sorry about ur the previous buyer

ALLABOUTDAZ
12-24-2004, 11:23 PM
well me and turboracer the the car a couple of timesturboracer was ready to buy the car and had the money on hand both times we went to pick up the car but the reason he did not buy it was because we were lied to about the car.
First time we went he said the pilot bearing was mest up so he said he would fix it and we could pick up after it was done. We agreed and told him to call us when done.

Second time we went to pick up the car he claimed the car had been fixed and it was ready but to our surprise the car was not. First of all the rattling in the transmission continued just like the first time we saw the car. He said it was the clutch breaking in, :loco: that was BS, because no stock clutch rattles when it is new and stops once it breaks in. Then we also noticed the RPM at idle were raised from the stock 750 to about 1500rpm at idle. Explain that?? he said it was to warm it up faster in the morning, we all know that is BS also.

Third when we first saw the car the first time it had a nice radio and system and the second time when we were going to pick up the car already because it was "fixed" it had no radio. His reason for that was because he said it was to compensate for the repairs. :blah: the thing was what repairs??if it was still running the same messed up :wtf:

the point is that we were lied to and were not told the truth about the condition of the carso that made us wonder what else could be wrong with the car. or why was he selling the car that he had been trying to sell for a while
But oh well i guess thats how he does business but we dont deal with people like that

Kid Zelda
12-24-2004, 11:45 PM
But oh well i guess thats how he does business but we dont deal with people like that

N/M..... its better not to deal with people like YOU, so you did him the favor .... ( yup)

ALLABOUTDAZ
12-24-2004, 11:57 PM
N/M..... its better not to deal with people like YOU, so you did him the favor .... ( yup)
this clown
had nothing to do with this incident
so he has nothing to comment about because he did not see the car

turboracer
12-25-2004, 12:14 AM

LOL... Dude, seriously STFU!!! You werent there and you dont know what this character was trying to tell me... Seriously, I doubt you would be acting much different than I did. I'm not one to get lied to and i wont let someone try to put one over on me. I know everyone on here would probably act the same way I did. The funny thing is he thought he would get away with it because he thought I didnt know shit about cars... then once I let him know what my thoughts were on the car, he had nothing to say, he couldnt deny it. Bottom line is this guy lied and I dont deal with liars, and I dont think anyone else on here would given the situation and the amount of money in the matter. When i get home ill explain the situation so eveyone on here can understand where I coming from. Until then keep you comments to yourselves...

Ryan

psychedelicbeats
12-25-2004, 03:40 AM
do you want to take it for a drive for the 3rd time? i don't care. keep my comments to myself? don't neglect your own words by trying to make me look bad with your comments. if you're scared of my car, don't worry about it. that's all there is to it. if you were too scared to admit these flaws that you have been claiming about my car, why did you not say it upfront? are you too scared to be wrong? are you mechanically inclined to present to me these kind of problems that you think are occuring? are you even sure if it is a problem? what is the problem? lying? what sort of evidence do you have against me for lying? did i not tell you to goto the shop to see the car? did i not tell Will to send you these messages for the sake of better communication? did you ask for a recipt of repair and replacement costs? do you realize that i did not have a car to drive to work, so that i had to borrow someone else's car in order to keep things flowing for me? do you understand that it is christmas season, and the local mall is the busiest place to be? do you understand how many free hours i have while working there? did i not tell you all of these things to make it more convenient for yourself to understand the seller's situations? have i not abided by my words for our meetings? what have i done wrong to make you mad? had i accused you of anything prior to your conclusion?

if you didn't like my car, move on. don't worry about it. you're making it harder on yourself. i simply needed to sell a car.

besides, it's christmas. be happy about the other things that you already have.

p.s. i guess u didn't goto vegas after all. sorry about that

Kid Zelda
12-25-2004, 03:43 AM
When i get home ill explain the situation so eveyone on here can understand where I coming from. Until then keep you comments to yourselves...

Ryan

I'm not talking about you .. did I qoute YOU ? NO
My remark was not for you, anyways, drop-it-like-its-hot.. i'm over it

I dont give a fuck-ho about the situation, no need to explain it to me or post it for everyone else, until then keep the story to yourself :)

It's a good thing you checked out the car and called him on the parts, repairs .. etc , but you can not be ruining someone else's thread. If someone else overlooks the things needed for proper function of the car .. whatever, its on them

We should take this to PM's . It is actually against the rules to deface someone’s for sale thread.
""Zilvia is not a grievance forum. If you have a problem with a seller or buyer, settle it with them. If you are unable to contact them and seek further assistance, contact your (and their) local law enforcement