PDA

View Full Version : Dime....Dead?

PinkPanther
12-09-2004, 06:22 PM
I'm not sure if there are any fans here; but this is just a damn shame.
CNN News Report- nightclub shooting (http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/12/09/nightclub.shooting/index.html)

MakotoS13
12-09-2004, 06:45 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?! no... hell no dude...

...i got nothin man... fuckin nothin...

AlligatorBling
12-09-2004, 07:16 PM
yeah, the cowboy from hell is gone.... i was a bit surprized myself when i got the news. a random guy in a club shooting him? There is a lot unsolved. RIP Dime.... Your shreds and frills will live on.

JtWo
12-09-2004, 07:27 PM
I wonder what the fans did to the shooter...

sepulchral
12-09-2004, 07:37 PM
i saw this on tv, the shooter took a fan hostage and a cop snuck behind teh shooter and shot the shooter in the head, that cop is a hero, anyways the shooter died instantly too bad he didnt suffer those fans would have mutilated that mother fucker, 4 innocent people dead and 1 shooter dead, fucking lunatics. I thought they did a weapons check for concerts liek this

MakotoS13
12-09-2004, 08:45 PM
i so wish the fans would've gotten to that guy.... dead and dissmemberment.

ThatGuy
12-09-2004, 09:00 PM
i so wish the fans would've gotten to that guy.... dead and dissmemberment.

Leave me alone, I didn't do anything!!

R.I.P Dime.

RacerBoi
12-09-2004, 10:06 PM
When I woke up this morning to look at the news on yahoo, I didnt expect to see one of the most fucked-up and twisted things I have ever seen in my life. As a musician and a huge Pantera fan, its hard to put into words how much Dimebags life, and now tragic death has afected me. Through his written lessons in "Guitar World" magazine, he has taught and inspired on an instrument I love. I feel as if a mentor of mine has died.

PinkPanther
12-09-2004, 11:04 PM
When I woke up this morning to look at the news on yahoo, I didnt expect to see one of the most fucked-up and twisted things I have ever seen in my life. As a musician and a huge Pantera fan, its hard to put into words how much Dimebags life, and now tragic death has afected me. Through his written lessons in "Guitar World" magazine, he has taught and inspired on an instrument I love. I feel as if a mentor of mine has died.

I feel you man, He's the reason I got into metal and playing bass...I wish that I didn't take his past few years as a musician for granted as I did, but hindsight is always 20/20. He will be missed...

Believe the word
I will unlock my door
and pass the
Cemetary gates

nismoenthu
12-10-2004, 12:02 AM
thats some sad stuff man, hopefully theyll make good finds with those video tapes...