PDA

View Full Version : Testing Waters - FS 97 KA-T

Kurupt_240
12-09-2004, 01:14 PM
Well, I've made up my mind to start saving money towards a house and really shouldn't be spending it on my car. So, I'm looking to sell her. I wasn't planning on selling it until spring but i wanted to post to see if anyone was interested. It's a green 97 240sx SE with 130,xxx miles. Ive had the car since Jan 2000 and have never had any problems other than a $40 sensor. I have poored alot of money into the car and I realize I wont be getting it back. Ive always taking care of it and hope she'll go to a nice home. Here is a rundown of specs:

Engine:

97 KA w/ 130,xxx
Garrett T3/T04 Turbo
Custom Equal Length Mani
Custom IC Piping
Greddy FMIC
Greddy Type S BOV
370cc Injectors (Not Installed)
HKS MegaFlow Air Filter (Not Installed)
PDM Racing Oil Catch Can
Tial 35mm Wastegate
Custom 2.5" Exhaust
2.5" Downpipe
High Flow Cat
Earl's Stainless Lines
Vortech FMU
Unorthodox Racing Crank Pulley
Battery Relocation to Trunk w/ Moroso Box
300zx Fuel Pump
Cobra MAD (Not Installed)

Drive Train:

Auto-Manual Swap
C's Short Shifter
Spec Stage 3x Clutch
Findaza Aluminum Flywheel
Nissan VLSD

Suspension:

Trust Front Strut Bar
Cusco Rear Strut Bar
PowerTrix Subframe Bushings
JIC Tie Rods (Not Installed)

Brakes:

300zx Front Brake Swap
Rear Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors
300zx MC (Not Installed)

Body:

Seibon CF Hood
Sparco Hood Pins

Tires:

Toyo Proxy FZ4 (Good Tread)

Interior:

Autometer Pillar Gauge Pod
Autometer Phantom Boost Guage
Autometer Phantom Pyrometer Guage
Autometer Phantom Oil Pressure Guage (Not Installed)
Autometer Phantom Volt Meter (Not Installed)
Autometer Phantom Air/Fuel Guage (Not Installed)
Trust Shift Knob
Alpine CD Player

I know that I'm forgetting a few things but I'll add them when I remember. The car runs on Mobile 1 synthetic oil. There are scratches on two rims (its what i get for letting my girlfreind at the time drive, she scrathched them on a curb). I took the AC out but it can easily be put back in. I have all the parts in storage. The car runs great. I was planning on doing coilovers, rims, tires, Greddy profec-b, JWT ecu, S-AFC and rest of the fuel this spring. It currenlty only boosts to 4-5psi. I really wanted to trun it up to 10psi and feel all that i worked for...but I really have to get started on a new project..a house. I'm really only looking for offers right know. If I get a decent offer I'll wrap up the paperwork and pass her on. Email me at [email protected] . Thats the best way to get a hold of me. Let me know if you have any questions. I can take pics on request.

Thanks guys and girls,

Dave Simmons