PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S13 Black Coupe Trim Pieces

Agent_S13
12-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Well my acquisition of black interior pieces has begun and now I'm starting to look for the little things.

1) Rubber trim panel around the doors... this is along the back part of the door and is ribbed.

Looks exactly like this:

Rubber Door Trim Molding (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4506982383&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT)

Folowing that theme:

2) Rubber trim that goes around the entrance to the trunk from the back seats --- very similar in looks to #1 (above)

Would prefer both pieces in black and not too damaged/cracked/torn/etc.
I think all 3 pieces (both door sides and trunk) are pretty cheap and would figure I could get away with getting it for $5 + shipping which shouldn't be that expensive either.

3) Headliner from a black coupe w/ NO sunroof. A lot of you people have been selling them but w/ sunroofs. Hoping someone's got one laying around and can sell. (I got both door panels shipped out to me for the cost of $35 [+ what I paid for them]) and I bet the headliner is much lighter. The seller just used a big flat box for the panels and came out fine.

4) Manual Door trim pieces -- I have a picture with the items circled in red. The pic is in my attachments.

The piece on the left is the window roller. I need both sides in black and in good condition please

The piece on the right is the door handle cup that is similar to what power windows have below their locks/window switches.

Also looking for the 'Oh Sh!t' bar for the passenger side in black. (Odd cuz I got a brown one w/ my door panels)

5) Rear View Mirror and sun visors -- black preferred. Clean and not too faded, please.

6) Coupe rear seatbelts in black -- Also will need the buckles too (noticed that my buckles are brown and want to replace with black ones)

Name your price on the other items and shipping costs (if not local to SF Bay Area, 94404)

I will definitely consider it but more interested in receiving items # 1, 2, 4 and 5. I know the other items can be shipped but will definitely be more expensive due to their size/weight and want to keep my costs down or pick up locally.

Thanks for everyone who's looking and who might have this stuff!

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe

P.S. If pictures don't appear... please PM me and I will send you a pic of the door trim panels I'm looking for.