PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: 97 s14 kouki w/ redtop

Journer
12-06-2004, 02:56 PM
PICS: http://www.drift-fu.com/silvia/
most are up...if you need anymore pics just contact me and describe what u want a pic of and i'll be more than happy to take it...

as far as the videos...i can't get my tuner to work right...so..i dunno if they are gonna happen...i will keep trying though :)

I’ve got a 97 S14 (Kouki) with about 115k on the chassis. It’s a black SE w/ NICE tan leather. It has a redtop SR w/ bout 50k mi on it. The rear end is a vLSD from an s13. Here is a short list of mods it has…at least the ones I can think of right now, lol…

Garrett GT28R Turbo
Taka steel braided turbo lines
Stock side mount intercooler
HKS SSQV blow of valve
Greddy 3” stainless steel down pipe
Greddy turbo elbow
3” test pipe
SSAutochrome 3” cat-back exhaust (SOUNDS SO MEAN!! I love this exhaust!)
C’s Short shifter
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Apexi turbo timer
Apexi air filter
JDM gauge cluster (nice red glow)
KOYO Aluminum radiator
Flex-A-Lite electric fans (dual) with shroud
Autometer Boost Gauge and AFR gauge mounted in a dual A-pillar pod, both have a sweet red glow
ACT Stage 3 clutch; 3 puck; meant for harsh engagement
New clutch pedal spring (not too stiff, but it certainly wont moosh to the ground like and old worn out one)
Tien Adjustable tie rods and ends
Battle version TC rods
Viper Alarm System (pure ownage)

20% Tint that is in PERFECT condition, not a bubble or line in it!
Nismo GT shift knob (VERY good knob, cost me over 60 bucks but it was WELL worth it)

Silvia K’s rear spoiler (drool)
Clear front turn signals
The lights for the license plate are bright white (kind of HID like)
HID style high beams

4 blaupunkd speakers, they are pretty clean and clear, nothing special though
I have a pioneer deh-7500mp (mp3, wma, cdrw, etc) head unit that may go with the car, not sure yet. if it doesnt, i have the stock headunit and a changer i can give you...

The oil has been changed about once a month ever since the SR was installed, using ONLY high quality oils

A new CAS is being installed this weekend or next.

The car is not in perfect condition, since it is used, but it is very nice. I’d give the paint a 7/10. I would rate the leather an 8/10, because there are a couple mars on the front seats, but the rears are near perfect. Never been smoked in, looks and sounds GREAT. The car DOES start up kind of rough, but I’m thinking the new CAS will fix that. It runs absolutely PERFECT, only thing is once it is started at the beginning of the day, it needs to warm for about a minute or so.

This is a VERY sharp looking s14, and gets TONS of looks, but even better than that, it will give u the best look of all, the slight tear drop and jaw drop of a VERY unhappy mustang owner.

I absolutely LOVE my car to death, but with Christmas coming up, and other expenses I have to deal with right now, she has to go :’(

Anyways, I’m sure I forgot something…but if anyone is interested, I’ll take some pictures of her and possible get some video of her running.

Asking $9,000...but taking any offers. Trades might be considered, but it would have to be a trade for something lesser + some money...

AIM: AnimeJourney
MSN: [email protected]
email: [email protected]

forgot to mention that i live in Birmingham, AL. I'm willing to drive as far N as huntsville, S as montgomery, E as Atlanta, and W as the state line. If you want to fly down here and drive it to where you are, thats fine, ill pick you up at the airport. If you want it shipped, as long as you pay for it, thats fine.

thanks

forgot something, :p lol...the a/c compressor was taken out. works perfectly...just not in there...she is all nice and skinny with -like 20lbs on the front :) lol

Journer
12-06-2004, 03:52 PM
sale is pending...if your interested..make me an offer anyways, never know if something may happen :)

OMG that was fast, lol ...posted it like 30 mins ago..w00t for zilvia :)

p11driver
12-06-2004, 04:04 PM
you will sell in 2 seconds because 9,000 is a steal.

nutsack
12-06-2004, 05:13 PM
i will buy this.

B17A
12-06-2004, 07:29 PM
you will sell in 2 seconds because 9,000 is a steal.
Wasn't this the car that AadosX was selling? Auto->5spd, correct?

Journer
12-06-2004, 09:49 PM
Wasn't this the car that AadosX was selling? Auto->5spd, correct?

yup, bought it from him a while ago..fixed it up a bit..did a lil to it. Now i got money problems...so she has to go :(

as far as the sale...someone has offered me less than what i want...i told him i would hold it unless i got a better offer...if you are interested..PLEASE email me or IM me...if need be..you can call my cell fone and leave a message..i dont wana post that up here..cuz i dont wana get voice mail spammed, lol...so ..if you are REALLY interested...make me an offer, PM me, IM me, email me, something..i will consider anything..

anyways
thanks

Journer
12-06-2004, 10:55 PM
new tires and brakes btw..forgot that, lol duurrrrr

B17A
12-06-2004, 11:25 PM
yup, bought it from him a while ago..fixed it up a bit..did a lil to it. Now i got money problems...so she has to go :(

as far as the sale...someone has offered me less than what i want...i told him i would hold it unless i got a better offer...if you are interested..PLEASE email me or IM me...if need be..you can call my cell fone and leave a message..i dont wana post that up here..cuz i dont wana get voice mail spammed, lol...so ..if you are REALLY interested...make me an offer, PM me, IM me, email me, something..i will consider anything..

anyways
thanks
I guess it really depends on what your other offer is. I'm trying to rid myself of my current car, though I could pick this one up on the side. You sure you don't want to trade up? ;)

Journer
12-06-2004, 11:52 PM
I guess it really depends on what your other offer is. I'm trying to rid myself of my current car, though I could pick this one up on the side. You sure you don't want to trade up? ;)

what do you have?

B17A
12-07-2004, 11:43 AM
what do you have?
'02 Civic Si

http://www.B17A.net/si

sepulchral
12-07-2004, 12:22 PM
i got a subaru legacy outback full black leather interior low miles, heated seats, interior is MINT still has passenger airbag warning stickers, perfect for snow offroad, any kind of weather. Its black, has every option a subaru can have including the chrome rollbar on the back hatch. , kbb suggested retail is 10300$, ill drive ALB down to trade im in richmond, va, let me know if you're interested

Journer
12-07-2004, 04:34 PM
i got a subaru legacy outback full black leather interior low miles, heated seats, interior is MINT still has passenger airbag warning stickers, perfect for snow offroad, any kind of weather. Its black, has every option a subaru can have including the chrome rollbar on the back hatch. , kbb suggested retail is 10300$, ill drive ALB down to trade im in richmond, va, let me know if you're interested

man..if it was a wrx...possibly a 2.5rs..i would do it...love those cars..i just..cant handle the "cool factor" of a legacy outback...very nice cars though, gotta love awd...

b17a: nicely done car...but i dont really like hondas...and i'm not a fan of wagon/egg hatchback type cars..it is very nice though...quick too im sure...but thanks anyways...

ok..soo...heres how its stacking up...i have one guy from new york that has offered me cash for a bit less than what i want...one guy from LA that can give me 9k...and some other inquiries...right now the guy from lousiana has it because he said he might be able to get it this weekend and in cash..but if not...the guy from NY said he has cash, and can be out here by next week or somthing...soooo....if anyone else is interested...let me know...this car seems to be a lot hotter seller than i thought it would be...soo...i really dont want to get into bid wars for it...but...if someone offers me more money than someone else..and can get it as soon or sooner...its hard to pass up :) lol...soo..

also, i'm working on getting some pics up...and i have done the first part of video taping...all i need to do now is wait for a family member to get home so we can record her running :) i will post the pics up on the net for all too see..but to get the videos you need to contact me directly...i cant be wasting all my bandwidth :) lol

soo...pics should be up here in a bit...videos should be up by 9pm central time :P

thanks everyone! and thanks zilvia! you pwnz the market! lol :D

Journer
12-07-2004, 04:43 PM
http://www.drift-fu.com/silvia/

ok, there is a link to the folder w/ a small amount of pics on it...sorry bout the lighting...but i had to run erronds and crap so couldnt get back till lil after dark...

anyways...most of the pics are self explainitory...the one labled scratches shows the largest scratches on the car..there arent any that are as big as those..and i would estimate that there are like...6 or 7 other visible scratches on the car. most of them are too small to see upclose...and even those big ones are kinda hard to see from a distance. ...anyways..thats what u get for letting some friggin girl w/ studded jeans lean on ur car...scratched the shit out of it...ive got some touch up paint though...so it can be easily fixed..non of the scratches are bad at all..in my opinion..all just need a lil touch up.. :)

anyways..i'm off to make some more movies and get all the video crap done...

:p

sepulchral
12-07-2004, 06:08 PM
good luck journer

Journer
12-07-2004, 06:27 PM
good luck journer

thanks man :)

Journer
12-07-2004, 10:08 PM
having problems with the video...ill have to work on it 2marrow :/ sorry everyone

Journer
12-08-2004, 03:59 PM
PICS: http://www.drift-fu.com/silvia/
most are up...if you need anymore pics just contact me and describe what u want a pic of and i'll be more than happy to take it...

as far as the videos...i can't get my tuner to work right...so..i dunno if they are gonna happen...i will keep trying though :)

sepulchral
12-08-2004, 04:14 PM
$200 and my subaru :(

Journer
12-08-2004, 04:51 PM
$200 and my subaru :(

lol...sorry man...love subies and all..but only subie i'm interested in is a wrx...:( on top of that i have some debt to pay...and 200 wouldnt cover it, lol

sepulchral
12-08-2004, 05:41 PM
bump for a swet car anyways

JDMAtt04
12-09-2004, 07:48 AM
trade you my 00 civic si?? Iknow you dont like hondas..but everyone loves mine lol
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjM5NTgxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjM5NTgwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

destruction
12-09-2004, 11:51 AM
please email me at [email protected] , i live in MD . if there is a Best offer possible i would like to find out more about your car .
Sux it's not a KA it would be easier :-/
Thank you!

Journer
12-09-2004, 03:15 PM
JDMMatt: sorry man...just not into front wheel drive :/ nice car though

Destruction: sent you an email :)

Kassroth
12-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Hi Journer,
This thing still for sale? I am quite interested in taking it off your hands. I live in Western Canada though and would probably need to have it shipped with a transport. Send me an e-mail at [email protected] and we can talk about payment options and shipping.
Thanks
Colin

Journer
12-09-2004, 10:07 PM
Hi Journer,
This thing still for sale? I am quite interested in taking it off your hands. I live in Western Canada though and would probably need to have it shipped with a transport. Send me an e-mail at [email protected] and we can talk about payment options and shipping.
Thanks
Colin

Email sent :)

Journer
12-12-2004, 08:20 PM
car is still for sale :) kmon guys, help me get out of debt :D

B17A
12-14-2004, 09:34 PM
ok..soo...heres how its stacking up...i have one guy from new york that has offered me cash for a bit less than what i want...one guy from LA that can give me 9k...and some other inquiries...right now the guy from lousiana has it because he said he might be able to get it this weekend and in cash..but if not...the guy from NY said he has cash, and can be out here by next week or somthing...soooo....if anyone else is interested...let me know...this car seems to be a lot hotter seller than i thought it would be...soo...i really dont want to get into bid wars for it...but...if someone offers me more money than someone else..and can get it as soon or sooner...its hard to pass up :) lol...soo..

What was the cash offer you've received? PM me the details, perhaps we could work something out (local - Atlanta), since it seems as if these leads didn't quite pan out.

Journer
12-14-2004, 10:28 PM
What was the cash offer you've received? PM me the details, perhaps we could work something out (local - Atlanta), since it seems as if these leads didn't quite pan out.

you've got pm :)

Journer
12-17-2004, 12:16 AM
bump....have some people interested but no one has bought it yet :) kmonnnnnnn ppl...i need money, lol

B17A
12-17-2004, 03:32 PM
bump....have some people interested but no one has bought it yet :) kmonnnnnnn ppl...i need money, lol
Started thinking about the issues with starting. Did you ever fix the issue?

Journer
12-17-2004, 11:09 PM
Started thinking about the issues with starting. Did you ever fix the issue?

nope...havnt had time...work every damn day :( ..got all the parts though...all the parts that i think would fix it at least...

Journer
12-27-2004, 12:13 AM
ok...well..i had another person fall through on a deal...soooo..the car is still for sale...people..please..i need the money, lol...someone buy it. If someone doesn't do something soon i think i'm going to have to ebay it :/... sooo...helllppp me get out of debbbttt , lol

Journer
12-29-2004, 12:52 PM
bump....

putting the car on ebay thursday if no one claims it :(

tecks2k
12-30-2004, 08:42 AM
If you wanna buy my S2000, with some work done to it, i'll buy yours! It's an 00' NFR S2000 with 75,xxx on it. Has a Spugen Exhaust and a T1R test pipe. Spoon flywheel, ACT HD clutch, AEM cold air Intake, Spoon X brace. Here's a pic ... Oh yeah, there's other stuff too ...

http://www.jynx.net/teckademics/teck-sig.jpg

AIM = tecks2k
EMAIL = [email protected]

Journer
12-30-2004, 01:58 PM
i would love an s2000 but my problem now is i cannot afford this car, so an s2000 isn't going to help me :( sorry

blackbeltclub99
12-30-2004, 02:04 PM
trades?
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1097604

Journer
12-30-2004, 06:10 PM
trades?
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1097604

both sound like nice cars but i'm not interested in either of them, sorry

Phrantic5
01-04-2005, 07:34 PM
interested in car....need details...e-mail at [email protected] serious buyer...thanks

dr1ft32
01-06-2005, 03:04 AM
strait trade for 91 sil80 rb25det powered.... ill even throw in a paintjob... email me at [email protected]

Journer
01-07-2005, 04:12 PM
Phrantic5: sent an email
drift32: sorry not interested in an s13, thanks though

Journer
01-09-2005, 11:19 PM
compression test was done...pics can be found at: http://drift-fu.com/silvia/comp/

:)

Journer
01-10-2005, 11:22 PM
I am dropping the price down to 8,500...If someone can get me 8,500 by the end of the week, or maybe a little bit after, then I will take 8,500, but the car will not come with the CD player. I just bought a new car and it is getting delived at the end of this week or begining of next, so if you act quickly I can prolly get this one shipped at the same time my new car gets dropped off. So that might save you time and money.

Anyways, I need to sell the car quickly, and 8,500 really is exactly what I need to be completly out of debt, soooo help me out :D lol

If anyone is interested and is serious, give me a call at 205-427-4624 and we can talk. Don't be afraid to leave a voice mail if necessarry.

thanks,
Jonathan

codyace
01-12-2005, 08:00 PM
if only you still had that car in a year or so....if I wasn't going to Iraq I'd be taking the next flight down! lol!!

Journer
01-12-2005, 09:52 PM
if only you still had that car in a year or so....if I wasn't going to Iraq I'd be taking the next flight down! lol!!

yah that sucks man, i'm sorry...i applaud (sp?) you though... :) be safe @[email protected]

Atljunglist
02-20-2005, 10:27 PM
Is the car still avalible, im in Atlanta and just recieved an insurance check for my stolen Integra GSR so I got cash. Email me @ [email protected]