PDA

View Full Version : FS: White 240 hatch 1990 SR power

vvtisupra
12-03-2004, 03:26 AM
my cousin is selling his car. comes with buncha nismo and arc replacement parts and he wants 7000 obo located in the Long Beach

here is the parts list.

arc waterpump pully-arc thermostat-R34 front mount intercooler-nismo motormounts-nismo trani mounts-nismo s14 waterpump-blitz bov-new high pressure lines-new timing belt-exedy stage 2 clutch-lsd housing-Bride zetta3 black-JDM cluster- warbro 255 fuel pump-tein tie rods and ends

just dropped in the sr20 and barely put like 150 miles just driving from the shop and back. He had Drift Alliance and Andy Yen help put it in so its pretty much the best of the best install. All his parts are brand new. In fact some of the parts aren;t even installed yet like the bride zetta 3 is in plastic wrap. Selling cuz he wants to get his miragevo running

putting it up for sale for my cousin cuz he is lazy and doesn;t want to start up a new name.

Therefore direct your emails to his account:[email protected]

ps if you want to see the car arrange with him it will either be at rotary xecret in city of industry or long beach thats for you and him to determine

drift into a curb
04-29-2005, 01:43 AM
Back it up back it up.

RB25DET
04-29-2005, 07:00 AM
interested but do you have any photos???

rokmplutonium
04-29-2005, 08:51 AM
Photos man.
i'm interested