PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Silvia S13 Side Marker Sockets/Wiring

Agent_S13
03-26-2021, 12:00 PM
EDIT - Hi MODS - Please Close this! Figured it out, got what I needed and all lights are connected/working.

Switched over to a Silvia front end on my S13 but never did the wiring completely -- mostly because old side markers are 1 socket/side and the Silvia Corner Lights are 2 sockets/side. Hoping to get a set of sockets/wiring that connects to the side markers.

Anyone have a full set -- all 4 bulb sockets/wiring to sell me?
[Not interested in hoping I can find/source something that works from junkyard Nissan's.]

Alternatively, anyone know the part number for the writing harness? I can order new sockets from Nissan, but need the wiring that connects to the sockets to the rest of the wiring harness.

Let me know how much you want shipped (CA - 94552) so I can finally get all my lighting sorted out.

Feel free to send pics/offers to me directly too - [email protected]

Thanks!

Aaron
'91 240sx coupe

crash n' burn
03-26-2021, 12:40 PM
unfortunately, the turn signal socket is NLA. HOWEVER. If you get yourself 2 sets of usdm front sidemarkers, you'll have a full set of the proper sockets (driver's side are the turn signal, passenger side if the running light).

You can still get the running light socket from a few places..specifically concept Z Performance.

P/Ns

Turn Signal Socket Harness 26244-35F00
Marker Light Socket 26250-40F00

Agent_S13
03-29-2021, 01:44 PM
unfortunately, the turn signal socket is NLA. HOWEVER. If you get yourself 2 sets of usdm front sidemarkers, you'll have a full set of the proper sockets (driver's side are the turn signal, passenger side if the running light).

You can still get the running light socket from a few places..specifically concept Z Performance.

P/Ns

Turn Signal Socket Harness 26244-35F00
Marker Light Socket 26250-40F00

Thanks - I ended up getting 1 socket (26250) - very quickly from Nengun just as you said the turn signal socket order was cancelled. From the diagram, I had thought it would include the wiring.

Ok, there are people parting out/junkyard cars so will have to go that route - but was hoping to get something in "newer" condition.

Also - your location - not sure if you're the one who was selling the new/updated wiring harnesses on FB Marketplace/240 FS Group page(s) (Patrick), but if so -- thanks for the additional follow up here too!

Aaron
91 240sx coupe