PDA

View Full Version : Tracking down an S13

jevus
12-22-2020, 09:20 PM
A few years back I sold a 93' coupe with Silvia front end , at , flat black. It was crashed in Glendale and ended up at a tow yard. Did anyone hearbuy a 93' crashed S13 from an auction in Glendale. Car had blue Sparco seat, Green Katana Harness, with 2 rear works rays engenearing wheels. Red top Sr with an old school HKS bov on intake side, and cusco coilovers. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SHE WAS SAVED AND RESTORED. ???

nismoka
12-23-2020, 08:18 PM
A few years back I sold a 93' coupe with Silvia front end , at , flat black. It was crashed in Glendale and ended up at a tow yard. Did anyone hearbuy a 93' crashed S13 from an auction in Glendale. Car had blue Sparco seat, Green Katana Harness, with 2 rear works rays engenearing wheels. Red top Sr with an old school HKS bov on intake side, and cusco coilovers. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SHE WAS SAVED AND RESTORED. ???

A VIN would be helpful if you have it or do a car fax on it

mav1178
12-23-2020, 09:24 PM
would also be helpful to know which Glendale...

jr_ss
12-24-2020, 11:26 AM
How about this doesn’t need it’s own thread...? Mods, what has happened here? Things like this use to get locked in a heart beat.

jevus
12-24-2020, 11:31 PM
Glendale, CA.

jevus
12-24-2020, 11:33 PM
Might be a track car now or someone took the goodies off and junked the shell. It be nice to find it. Good idea nismoka.

burnsauto
12-26-2020, 02:53 PM
How about this doesn?t need it?s own thread...? Mods, what has happened here? Things like this use to get locked in a heart beat.

That's how we keep Zilvia alive, gripe about the existence of a thread instead of contributing something positive to it.

OP - It'll break your heart, but odds are that car is long gone. I looked into auto salvage yards close to Glendale, and a lot of them are listed south of Glendale, near Huntington Park. Each one of them seems fairly small, so they probably don't keep their inventory around for a very long time. You could be a pest and call them one by one, but you'd need to have more information other than a description. These guys go through tons of cars, and unless you have a "Rainman" on the other end of the phone, I doubt you'll turn up much. Odds are a wrecked early 90's car was crushed, maybe after someone ripped the parts off it. If it didn't go to auction, it was either crushed, or it was shipped off to southeast Asia, where a lot of US cars wind up going after they are deemed total loses.

jr_ss
12-26-2020, 09:16 PM
That's how we keep Zilvia alive, gripe about the existence of a thread instead of contributing something positive to it.

You?re right, I could?ve contributed something positive, but I chose not to. I see it as a pointless post, void of critical information, such as a VIN.

I would be inclined to agree with you though, that it?s probably been scrapped.

Phlip
12-27-2020, 04:19 AM
I actually agree that this didn't need a thread, especially without a VIN.