PDA

View Full Version : S13 Nissan Installing complete Z32 Brakes, help with Rear E-brakes and keeping 4 lug?

DiscountPirate
11-16-2020, 12:03 PM
I have a brand new complete front and rear with e-brake Z32 brake set up that I got about 8-10 years ago and finally just now planning to install on the S13 240sx. By complete and new I mean just that, Calipers, rotors, pads, SS lines, BMC, e-brake mechanism, lines and shields.
I haven't looked into this in years but back then doing the swap was no problem, but most people swapped to 5 lug at the same time but I plan to keep stock 4 lug spindles and rear knuckles.
I heard that it can be done with R32 or Z32 rear knuckles, but I would prefer to keep my stock 4 lug knuckles and spindles. I also heard that it can be a direct bolt on if using anchor bolts from a 1989 Nissan 300zx NA, which has a thicker mount than normal Z32. I also heard that people have made a custom adapter/spacer to make standard z32 anchor bolts work. I tried to search some of the manufacturers like GK tech but didn't see anything.
Anybody know the specifics of what I'm talking about, or knows a company that makes adapters or parts to make this happen? Thanks.

brndck
11-16-2020, 01:07 PM
https://store.partsshopmax.com/shop/silvia/Brakes/RKNUCDBS.html

DiscountPirate
11-17-2020, 05:24 PM
Awesome, that's exactly what I need. Never knew someone made spacers, thanks.