PDA

View Full Version : 1995 240sx For Sale

Powashiftin
11-29-2004, 07:07 PM
Testing the Waters here

Please don't post if you aren't interested. If you are, feel free to EMAIL or PM me please. I don't visit the forums that much. Email is [email protected]

Car is located in NJ
No leaks, no Drips, very Clean KA24
Primer Grey
5-speed
83K Miles
Power Windows/locks
ABS Brakes
Sony Headunit (flips down- real nice)
Sony 12-Disc changer mounted in the trunk
Clarion/Stock Speakers
No Sunroof
Shaved Trunk
Kouki Tailights
Apexi N1 Cat-back
Five Lug Conversion
All new Brake Rotors and Pads (Axxis Metal Masters) stainless steel lines
Z32 front brakes
Stock S14 rear
Z32 Wheels freshly painted zilver with really good rubber
Carbon Fiber Hood
S15 Front with Vertex Front bumper with S15 headlights all wired up
SpeedAlliance S15 Fenders
Nismo Sides
Nismo Rear bumper/valence
Black leather Interior, Black door panels, Black interior panels (stock blue dash)
D2 Coilovers

That is all I can think of right now. A LOT of the stuff has ZERO miles on it (coilovers, brakes, the front end body parts). The car has only seen 50 miles in the past two years and that was from driving it home from where I purchased it. The car runs great. But I don't have the time to finish theproject. The car needs a paintjob and a reassembly. I have all the materials to have the car painted (primers, paint and everything else) Royal Sapphire Pearl (Toyota Supra color). All the window moldings (driver/passenger) side are off the car, so are the door panels and some other things but can be re-assembled quickly and easily. The body parts (bumpers/sides) are off the car, but Everything has been fitted and fits perfectly. No need to have work done by the body shop except for a little extra sanding for the paint. I can also have the car painted and the re-assembled but that would be adjusted for in the price. Other than that the car will look drop dead gorgeous when completed, but as I said before, I don't have the time anymore to do it.

I'm looking to get 8K OBO complete, or around 7K as is right now. Price Can be negotiated.

Contact Info: [email protected] or PM me
I can snap some pictures on request for seriously interested people.

Powashiftin
11-30-2004, 04:36 PM
To the top

Powashiftin
12-01-2004, 05:31 PM
Price Is Negotiable!

Powashiftin
12-04-2004, 11:23 PM
bump

bump bump

s13andy
12-05-2004, 01:53 PM
can you send me some pictures to my email, [email protected]

where are you in NJ, i livein caldwell, maybe we can meet up and i can check it out.

Powashiftin
12-07-2004, 10:00 PM
bumpity bump bump