PDA

View Full Version : Sooo..FOOTBALL (NFL 2020-2021 season)

S14rebuild
09-10-2020, 08:59 AM
Is KC gonna repeat? Last season for Rodgers in GB?, Tula gonna start by game 4?, who pickd TB and the bucs to win the superbowl?

Gonna be a crazy season, and lets not forget the impact of covid!

Voice it all hear....

jdmgtom
09-10-2020, 09:29 AM
Bucs all the way !!!!

A DOG 406
09-10-2020, 10:38 AM
I wonder if the NFL will have the fake crowds like baseball is doing. Shits hilarious looking.

https://dynaimage.cdn.cnn.com/cnn/c_fill,g_auto,w_1200,h_675,ar_16:9/https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets %2F200721224511-mlb-coronavirus-season-preview-spt.jpg

S14rebuild
09-10-2020, 11:13 AM
Sum stadiums are allowung small numbers of fans

And i beleve the nfl has signed off on adding crowd noise via speakers..

exitspeed
09-10-2020, 06:51 PM
So far this seems legit and not weird like the NBA and MLB.

Go Pack Go. I’m looking forward to Aaron Jones and AJ Dillion racking up 200 rushing yards in multiple games. Aaron Rodgers gets his grove back and has a MVP caliber season this year.

future
09-10-2020, 07:44 PM
Real people in the stands? Or really good CGI?

exitspeed
09-11-2020, 04:37 AM
Real people in the stands? Or really good CGI?

They had 17000 people in the stands.

S14rebuild
09-11-2020, 06:05 AM
Well that was a blah game.... solid win for kc, didnt expect it any other way.

What i will say is, i wont be tuning in early to games..... i tune in to watch sports, not social or racial demonstrations.

Denver lost von miller for the year...heard talks of them signing clay matthews...

SupaDoopa
09-11-2020, 07:26 AM
Clay couldn't come to terms with the Bronco's and is currently seeking $2M from the Rams in unpaid salary. Most clubs don't like when shit like that is made public. It's a bad look for the player and the club. Once Denver gets shit on a few times, they may reconsider.

I too will not sit there and watch whatever 'racism awareness' shit they got going on. I'll wait for the game to be underway. I'm so sick of the glorification of one specific race, sex, sexual preference, religion, whatever. People are people, man. Assigning prejudice levels and months and days and shit is dumb. Let me get some national holidays off from work and fuck off with the details. Lemme watch my Patriots be lackluster this year without mediocre performances and 4th quarter comebacks by TB12.

Speaking of which, TB, eh? They're signing fucking everyone. TB12 has his eye on one more ring so he can be the GOAT with rings from two different teams. Too bad the Saints will smack their shit up if Kamara is a healthy as he says and plays.

jdmgtom
09-11-2020, 08:18 AM
We saw what Bruce Arians can do with Jameis Winston, 30TDs and 30INTs (leader in both categories in 2019 lmao) also having two of the top 5 receivers in the NFL as of 2019 season. Bucs now have 1-2-3 punch running game with Jones II, McCoy and Fournette just like how the Patriots had James White, Dion Lewis and Blount and dont forget how stacked our TE's are. We already know the Bucs defense is good. The last time the Bucs won their division was in 2007! also the super bowl is in Tampa. The Bucs never had a leader like Brady! they went from "Eat A W" to "whats your favorite ring? THE NEXT ONE"

SupaDoopa
09-11-2020, 10:26 AM
The Bucs HAVE to win it this year with how they have all their salary allotted. This is an all or nothing year for them. They're going to 100% be ass next year unless people take a significant pay cut or they start dismantling again. Most of the cats that signed on are there literally just to play with Tom Brady. $2M for a 1 year contract for Fournette? $1M for McCoy? These are people any team would have picked up for that money. They're definitely worth it. This just might be their last chance at being relevant. That media buzz may give them a second wind.

Phlip
09-13-2020, 11:55 AM
What the NFL allows is what the NFL allows, but we please keep politics on Zilvia in the retched Loud Noises section.

Only warning

afishysilvia
09-13-2020, 12:03 PM
Not a Bucs fan but I’ll
Be watching them all season.

Bolt up baby

S14rebuild
09-13-2020, 01:49 PM
lmao @ dolphins still cant beat the pats, with no brady... sweet dolphin fan tears

S14rebuild
09-13-2020, 05:17 PM
Rodgers Played awsome today! Hope hes on a kick ass tour this year.

Mike Evans should of took the day off....lookd like shit. Oh and is Gronk on tamapa? Cause he was no where to be seen...heard his name more on commercials this weekend.

Walperstyle
09-14-2020, 03:01 AM
If these leagues would remove the cardbord cutout people, and instead donate money toward tech/healthcare setups, we'd damn well be in the future by now.

Phlip
09-14-2020, 04:46 AM
"Washington Football Team"
fuck this, I am just not addressing them by anything until they have a name

S14rebuild
09-14-2020, 04:54 AM
"Washington Football Team"
fuck this, I am just not addressing them by anything until they have a name

Please keep the politics out this thread....that shit belongs in LOUD NOISES

lol skip bayles gonna be cryn today

Phlip
09-14-2020, 05:15 AM
Please keep the politics out this thread....that shit belongs in LOUD NOISES

lol skip bayles gonna be cryn today

The fact that they couldn't be bothered with creating a new team name while removing the old one is not political, it is funny

exitspeed
09-14-2020, 05:15 AM
The Pack looked LEGIT after the first quarter. Rodgers and Devante look effortless. After MVS had a good grab I was hopeful he was over his slump and would be the receiver we’ve been wanting him to be all this time, then he drops 2 balls in a row (the second was an easy grab right on target) and I was like “yep fuck this dude”. And then he comes back with a couple more clutch catches. Still up in the air with him. Aaron Jones is still a beast. Wish they woulda had AJ Dillion on the field more bit he looked good right away. It took 4 guys to get him to the ground. Alexander with the safety AND a pick. Dude looks like he’s about to have an all pro season.

Fuck the haters saying GB was gonna finish last in the division. That’s honestly the dumbest prediction you could come up with.

Go Pack Go!

S14rebuild
09-14-2020, 05:17 AM
The fact that they couldn't be bothered with creating a new team name while removing the old one is not political, it is funny

Its was changed/removed due to social issues reguarding an innocent party having a racial slur/derogatory name used for a professional sports team name.

Dont be cluttering up my thread...final warning! Lol

S14rebuild
09-14-2020, 05:19 AM
The Pack looked LEGIT after the first quarter. Rodgers and Devante look effortless. After MVS had a good grab I was hopeful he was over his slump and would be the receiver we?ve been wanting him to be all this time, then he drops 2 balls in a row (the second was an easy grab right on target) and I was like ?yep fuck this dude?. And then he comes back with a couple more clutch catches. Still up in the air with him. Aaron Jones is still a beast. Wish they woulda had AJ Dillion on the field more bit he looked good right away. It took 4 guys to get him to the ground. Alexander with the safety AND a pick. Dude looks like he?s about to have an all pro season.

Fuck the haters saying GB was gonna finish last in the division. That?s honestly the dumbest prediction you could come up with.

Go Pack Go!

If gb drafted a solid receiver first round..it would be a record settn yr for rodgers...but i do feel like hes gonna play lights out and show the front office they fukd up draftn a qb

exitspeed
09-14-2020, 07:14 AM
If gb drafted a solid receiver first round..it would be a record settn yr for rodgers...but i do feel like hes gonna play lights out and show the front office they fukd up draftn a qb

Everyone wished they would have added a top receiver, but it doesn?t seem like it?s going to matter. After months to analyze it I?m on board with the Love pick.

CBS grades for the week. A+ for the Pack. Let?s keep this going.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-1-grades-seahawks-get-an-a-for-letting-russell-wilson-cook-cowboys-earn-a-b-despite-loss/amp/

future
09-14-2020, 09:30 PM
Let's go Ram's

SupaDoopa
09-15-2020, 08:07 AM
Washington did in fact pick a new name. It was a poll voted on by the people. It isn't that they don't want to be called by the new name, it's just a giant fuck you to everyone who is butthurt about their name. Other sports have the Indians, Blackhaws, Braves and even one in their sport, the Chiefs. It's all the social justice warriors that they're sticking it to. Do I think it's funny? Absolutely. Do I think their point is being proven? Nope because no one cares.

Anyways, TB12 looked like the same amount of shit he did last year in the tail end of the season. He should have stopped last year. While NE did yield another $5.5M in cap space unloading him and a fourth round pick for the shell of Gronk. I agreed that it was the right move even back when it happened. Rob is injury prone and going to play like a vagina this year trying not to get hurt and TB12 is going to force shit into lackluster routes to 'try' to get another ring. He's going to get a reality check this year. I'm not sure if his mindset was getting away from the AFC makes the road easier but they are going to get slapped by the Saints every time. He isn't who he used to be.

How about Cam, though? As a typical NE'er and fan, I'm always interested to see what Bill and Josh can do with new core members. Cam is something they've never really had before - a QB that has some legs. Although we certainly don't have the WR core we used to - especially unloading Sanu for some weird reason - but having the threat of mobility is something no AFC team had to pre-plan for when playing against NE. It would have been nice if they didn't lose so many players to opting out but hey, it is what it is.

S14rebuild
09-15-2020, 09:55 AM
ne is winning the division, and the broncos will be in last in theirs lol

SupaDoopa
09-15-2020, 09:59 AM
There is no doubt that NE will win their division at this point. Their showing Sunday was actually very respectable and the fact Miami had no answer for a mobile threat was pretty apparent. They also displayed their lack of firepower and a QB that's 'okay.' The Jets are a fucking mess. The Bills will be an interesting match up but even if you split with them, you'll will win. I'd be surprised if NE doesn't win 11 games. I don't think it's enough to avoid wildcard weekend but it's enough to make the post season where Cam usually shines.

exitspeed
09-15-2020, 09:59 AM
So Rodgers PPF raging was a 96. To put that into perspective all of last year only two QBs scores a 95 or higher, Brees and Jackson.

SupaDoopa
09-15-2020, 01:20 PM
Chill, it's week one and both teams were playing defenses that looked like absolute shit. To be fair, most defenses looked like ass this week with the exception of a small handful. I'd say for those QB's that are generally known for putting up stupid air numbers, they were all pretty on point this week.

exitspeed
09-16-2020, 06:51 AM
It’s just hood to see after an off season with all the experts saying Rodgers is finished.

S14rebuild
09-17-2020, 05:24 AM
The browns still the browns? Rumors(again) odell is on the trade block..

S14rebuild
09-17-2020, 01:02 PM
Well opening game for the chiefs already had fans test postive for covid....

SupaDoopa
09-17-2020, 02:28 PM
OBJ is always a problem. If he isn't winning or in the limelight, he's a liability to be in front of a camera. He has all the right to be cocky because he's a hell of a player but he wants that top money and hasn't been a top producer in quite a while. Imagine them actually utilizing him properly? The stuff that kid can do once he grabs the ball is insane.

S14rebuild
09-18-2020, 03:20 PM
OBJ is always a problem. If he isn't winning or in the limelight, he's a liability to be in front of a camera. He has all the right to be cocky because he's a hell of a player but he wants that top money and hasn't been a top producer in quite a while. Imagine them actually utilizing him properly? The stuff that kid can do once he grabs the ball is insane.

Yea..but he hasnt won anything! No suberbowl, no mvp,not top in yards or td since being in the nfl.

Better yet..he became famous with that behind the head catch.... who won that game? DALLAS. lol

Still a great player but pushed to stardom like that? Ehhh...lost tallent like calvin johnson, julio jones, aj green, ochocinco,dez bryant..etc

Phlip
09-18-2020, 07:01 PM
Not that I am into agreeing with ^^^ that jackass, but...
OBJ is known for one-handed catches in losses. He was on NEITHER of the Giants teams that knocked off the vaunted Patriots, his biggest moments have come in losses, he literslly made a stink about being told NOT to wear his six-figure Richard Mille watch in defiance of the league uniform code and paid some bitches to come and shit on him (<-- yes, feces).
Fuck Odell Beckham Jr.

S14rebuild
09-18-2020, 07:14 PM
Not that I am into agreeing with ^^^ that jackass, but...
OBJ is known for one-handed catches in losses. He was on NEITHER of the Giants teams that knocked off the vaunted Patriots, his biggest moments have come in losses, he literslly made a stink about being told NOT to wear his six-figure Richard Mille watch in defiance of the league uniform code and paid some bitches to come and shit on him (<-- yes, feces).
Fuck Odell Beckham Jr.

Dam, were agreeing!! See we can be friends!!!

Phlip
09-19-2020, 03:06 AM
Dam, were agreeing!! See we can be friends!!!

Don't get ahead of yourself

S14rebuild
09-19-2020, 05:55 AM
Don't get ahead of yourself

I get it, sorry my lord! Long live king philp!!!!

exitspeed
09-19-2020, 06:01 AM
Packers vs Detroit is going to go one of two ways, either be a repeat of last week (Detroit has a weak secondary and won’t be able to stop ya on the ground or in the air) or it’s going to be close af because the Lions for some reason have had our number (even though the Packers still win). Week 3 is going to be the first big test to see if this team is serious.

S14rebuild
09-20-2020, 06:09 PM
Rodgers still look fire today..next weeknat N.O gonna be awsome game.

Josh allen lookn good.

Kc still findways to win.

Ohhh and atl still chocking lol

shaggyjake
09-21-2020, 02:53 AM
watching Justin Herbert start for the chargers was a breath of fresh air. hopefully they leave him as the starter.

bills look like they'll make playoffs again, but the patriots look like they'll make it a challenge.

falcons doing falcons things and choking on big leads. absolutely hilarious.

burrow looks legit, baker looks like shit.

Minshew, like Herbert, is exciting to watch. thought the jags were gonna tank but they're actually putting in work.

packers are gonna lead their division without any issues. aaron jones is very talented and defenses will struggle to stop that run game.

colts defense is legit?

looking forward to tonights game to see how the saints fare without CGM against the improved raiders.

football is back, baby!

exitspeed
09-21-2020, 05:20 AM
Maaaaaan that was a game. Like I said the Lions are a tough opponent for the Packers even if they aren?t a great team.

Started off slow, especially the D the first half. They got a ?talking to? at the half and came out like a another squad.

Jones got stood and and lit tf up on his second or third run. And then he made the Lions pay over and over for that. What a game for that man. Dude is a special talent. I?ve been a huge fan of this dude since we got him. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200921/d7ae789f8165069f575a39daccfd7352.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200921/465c194dd3884746ea01797ab6eac58a.jpg

The Saints will be another test. Hoping we keep this going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SupaDoopa
09-21-2020, 09:37 AM
I'll tell you what, Cam looked good last night. While I never anticipated NE putting up any sort of fight against SEA, they did. And they looked very good. They ran the ball, Cam is throwing laser beams, he's got his feet back - it's the defense that started to show it's holes. That TD throw to tie the game was PERFECTLY thrown by Wilson. He looks good!

afishysilvia
09-21-2020, 10:29 AM
I’m super impressed with the rookie charger team. I expected a slaughter yesterday against KC. Herbert and Kelley I see being big roles.

Bolt gang or don’t bang

S14rebuild
09-21-2020, 11:27 AM
Impression of the season so far...injuries, injuries, injuries.... seems with the crazy offseaon, no preseason games, players are tearn joints, tendons and muscles like crazy..shane to see so many top players, game changers going down....

SupaDoopa
09-21-2020, 11:41 AM
You can really tell which players didn't seriously prepare for the season.

A DOG 406
09-22-2020, 10:52 AM
I'll tell you what, Cam looked good last night. he's got his feet back. That TD throw to tie the game was PERFECTLY thrown by Wilson. He looks good!

Loved watching Cam try and run it in at the end like he always does and get smashed.
Wilson is the MAN!!! His accuracy with Locketts catches are just insane. Seahawks are looking damn good!

SupaDoopa
09-23-2020, 08:58 AM
Wilson is definitely looking very good. He just has to stay healthy because for the first day games, he's gotten porked onto his ass a few times pretty hard. I'm more surprised that NE almost won that game. I'm not sure if that speaks low of SEA or high of NE.

S14rebuild
09-26-2020, 09:27 AM
No thomas, and no adams....hmm packers vs saints gonna be a real interesting game...wonder if the packers can stop the run?

exitspeed
09-26-2020, 10:01 PM
No thomas, and no adams....hmm packers vs saints gonna be a real interesting game...wonder if the packers can stop the run?

Wonder if the Saints are going to sell out to try and stop Jones. Lizard and MVS (and Jones as a WR) gonna have a field day of the Saints play the pack the way they played the raiders.

Really hoping for a dominant performance.

S14rebuild
09-27-2020, 09:38 PM
Gb with the win! First full game ive watched this year. Few things...
Packers got a few good calls, saints were def missing deep ball with no thomas, suprised they didnt use sanders there. Lazard came thru clutch on deep for gb. And kamara runs like a beast!!

Tommorw nights game gonna be nice...putn my $ on Baltimore

Phlip
10-03-2020, 09:56 PM
These Covid cases can move games around now, but once bye weeks have come and gone, the postponements will become cancellations and this season will be fucked

exitspeed
10-04-2020, 08:01 AM
They?ve planned to extend the season more than a month if necessary. Crossing my fingers we don?t get a longer pause in the season like the nba did.

S14rebuild
10-04-2020, 08:27 AM
nfl should of just done a bubble setup....

Nba and nhl gone off without 1 problem

S14rebuild
10-05-2020, 07:05 AM
wilson is off to mvp start...bills lookn solid!

Wonder if theres any new plans for covid outbreaks in the league..said possible week 18 for make up games

SupaDoopa
10-05-2020, 08:13 AM
The Bills are meh. They haven't played a team [other than maybe the Rams which look lackluster especially compared to previous years] that is worth a damn. 2 of the 4 wins were against teams that have won 1 out of 7 games. That's pretty ass. From now one, every other week or so, they have to play someone who is actually a contender. They will end up in Wild Card weekend but I doubt they'll beat the Patriots out for the division leader. They are actually a decent team now, though. Glad to see the AFC East not being the Patriots then a bunch of dismal shit.

The Jets had potential to do something but they're so used to being shit, they aren't sure how to win a game - even with arguably one of the most talented RB's in the game right now. You can tell he doesn't want to lose anymore so whether or not that injury is real or not, it's anyone's guess.

The Dolphins will always be ass as most things in Miami minus the Heat for those few years but they don't care as long as their sniffing the booger sugar and bathing themselves in cancerous UV rays.

The Patriots are interesting because now, teams don't know what to really plan for. TB12 was dependent on sitting in the pocket and someone getting open. Cam has legs and so does his backfield, defense and WR corps. Although the WR/TE position is definitely not nearly as good as most of the teams in the top-10, they're finding a way to make it work. They realistically could have and should have beat Seattle - a team that has probably the MVP of the league in Wilson. I'm excited to see what they're going to do as far as schemes because so far, they've exploited every single team they've played whether it's on the ground or them not respecting the fact Newton has legs unlike the GOAT he replaced.

S14rebuild
10-05-2020, 11:49 AM
Jets have adam gase as a couch...new area jeff fisher

S14rebuild
10-05-2020, 04:57 PM
Texans fired their coach...... this is a shock after he already traded away their star players...smh

exitspeed
10-06-2020, 05:36 AM
Sure the Falcons have some injuries and they were 0-3 going into last night, but the Pack was without receiver 1 and 2 and a shitload of other players. All I can say is this Packer team is legit. The bi week is definitely needed to get the team healthy again and the stretch after the bi is going to be long and tough. Rodgers is looking for another MVP award to go with a SB win.

SupaDoopa
10-06-2020, 08:52 AM
Boy did NE get fucked over and over last night. We've established that Hoyer has learned nothing after being a back up for 12 years and should jump back in the toilet with the rest of the shit, the refs gave away pretty key plays to shift momentum and even two negative results still forced Cam to sit.

They really need to figure this COVID shit out because nearly everyone who tested positive immediately catches a negative in every test afterwards. I wonder what this says for the general population.

S14rebuild
10-08-2020, 08:51 AM
The TITIANS are single handling gonna ruin this years season! Wtf.

S14rebuild
10-10-2020, 03:31 PM
Man that was a rough loss for tb..... yall think he really forgot what down it was?

S14rebuild
10-11-2020, 04:59 PM
Man...that dak prescott ankle snap was nasty...hope he recovers well! Gonna be a long yr for cowboy fans

Phlip
10-11-2020, 07:13 PM
Dak learned an expensive lesson about trusting that one might play into long term money one has already earned

S14rebuild
10-11-2020, 07:24 PM
Dak learned an expensive lesson about trusting that one might play into long term money one has already earned

Hill be lucky if hill even be good togo next season

exitspeed
10-12-2020, 12:31 PM
Hill be lucky if hill even be good togo next season

It?s looking much better for him now. No nerve damage. He should be back next season, but will he ever be the same? Man watching that happen in real time almost make be puke. It was just so sudden and horrific. The whole situation is just sad for him. I wish him the best.

S14rebuild
10-18-2020, 06:17 PM
Not pretty for rodgers n cheese heads today... was ugly

N baker lookd like baker of last yr.

jdmgtom
10-19-2020, 08:34 AM
Brady > Rogers
Bucs looking dam scary, we just need to not have any penalties.

S14rebuild
10-19-2020, 09:06 AM
Brady > Rogers
Bucs looking dam scary, we just need to not have any penalties.

Was shocked qnd dissapointed gb didnt show up in that game...just expected more of a game..

jdmgtom
10-19-2020, 12:46 PM
Was shocked qnd dissapointed gb didnt show up in that game...just expected more of a game..

I agree but Rogers was getting bullied by the defense, I was cracking up when Suh shoved Rogers to the ground at the end of the 2nd qtr and they kept going at it in the second half. Bucs defense got into his head. Devin White and Lavonte David is an insane duo #54 & #45!

Bills and Cheifs should be a good game tonight, leaning towards the Bills with this one

S14rebuild
10-19-2020, 12:54 PM
I agree but Rogers was getting bullied by the defense, I was cracking up when Suh shoved Rogers to the ground at the end of the 2nd qtr and they kept going at it in the second half. Bucs defense got into his head. Devin White and Lavonte David is an insane duo #54 & #45!

Bills and Cheifs should be a good game tonight, leaning towards the Bills with this one

Naw cheifs gonna..i like the bills but kc isnt losing back to back

exitspeed
10-20-2020, 04:13 AM
Yeah Sunday was rough for the Pack. I hate that we almost always play like shit after a bi. You had more time to prepare and more time to rest your body. There?s no excuse to play great. We?ll see where we go from here.

SupaDoopa
10-22-2020, 07:33 AM
That wasn't even really a game - just like NE vs DEN. That was actually disgusting to watch.

S14rebuild
10-24-2020, 09:28 AM
Well..Antonio brown just signed with the bucs.....

Super team much?

S14rebuild
10-25-2020, 02:54 PM
Rodgers woke up today..4td. Shame to see the texans going the wrong direction.

Feel like the falcons should tank..get 1/2 top pick for a futre qb, rebuild and send off matty ice and jones for some draft picks

Phlip
10-26-2020, 10:35 AM
Damn OBJ
This season has been rough on ACLs

exitspeed
10-26-2020, 08:45 PM
Not much to complain about this week. Sure we could not pick but come on. Great performance. It?s crazy that Devante is still underrated.

jdmgtom
10-27-2020, 01:03 PM
Brady for MVP? second games this year he had 5TDS with 369 pass yards.
week 2 vs Chargers he had 369 passing yards with 5 TDS. Week 7 vs Raiders another 369 passing yards with 4 passing TDS and 1 rushing TD. Not bad for a washed system qb... Brady showing no signs of slowing down.

S14rebuild
10-27-2020, 01:15 PM
^ naw, id put wilson, and rodgers in mvp vote over brady so far

exitspeed
11-02-2020, 04:51 AM
The Vikings are trash but division games are always tough. I?m pretty disappointed Rodgers didn?t pick that 3rd strong secondary apart. Williams did fine but we need Jones back. Bahktari too. Thursday is gonna be a real test.

Also this is the first divisional lose for Lefluer so can?t be too mad. It was going to happen eventually.

S14rebuild
11-08-2020, 07:27 PM
Bills actually beat a good team, tua is 2-0, dals played there best football of the season and as of right now the welcome back AB show is a thrashing by the saints!

strikevalk
11-14-2020, 05:06 AM
excited for this Sunday! Hometown kid Tua VS. my Chargers! Herbert looking real good as well, gonna be hard to root for both!

S14rebuild
11-27-2020, 01:57 PM
Gb should of beat the colts

Brady n bucs are no where near as good as we hoped

The cowboys are horriable and the division should forfeit its playoff spot

Baltimore isnt scary

Pittsburgh is a suprise team

Feel like all arou d best team is the titans right now. I think they can beat anyone.

Phlip
11-28-2020, 05:59 PM
Denver has no active-roster quarterbacks to play tomorrow

S14rebuild
11-28-2020, 06:01 PM
Denver has no active-roster quarterbacks to play tomorrow

Yea just saw that...covids make crqzy shit happen

Oh and Detroit fired coach and gm. Another rebuild with stafford?

Phlip
11-29-2020, 05:53 PM
Went to get takeout (and a beer while I waited) from this little pub downtown and my Niners were continuing to break my heart this season.
The spot is run by a Patriots fan family. I happened to have on a Jerry Rice jersey. The bartender gave me shit.
My house is 2.8 miles from that bar...
They apparently figured it out before I got back to the house.

S14rebuild
11-29-2020, 06:52 PM
Yea sooooo....

Tampa aint shit...

exitspeed
12-29-2020, 02:42 PM
Who had the chance to watch that Sunday night Packers Titans game? What a game. Absolute perfect football weather game and an outcome I didn?t see coming. The Packers are looking like SB champs right now. Rodgers is definitely the MVP right now. The defense is really coming on late in the season and Devante is an absolute stud! Oh and if Aaron Jones wasn?t enough in the backfield now we?re putting Quadzilla aka AJ Dillon out there and he fucking Derek Henried the Derek Henry?s!!!

jdmgtom
12-29-2020, 03:43 PM
Yea sooooo....

Tampa aint shit...

Tampa going all the way son!

S14rebuild
01-07-2021, 04:16 PM
^ dont think soooo dont see tampa beatn gb. or the saints

jdmgtom
01-08-2021, 07:36 AM
^ dont think soooo dont see tampa beatn gb. or the saints

Tom Brady aka the goat has the NFL record for playoff wins @ 30 wins, no other active player comes even close ( big ben at 13 wins ) we'll see what happens.

Antihero983
01-08-2021, 08:37 AM
I've been a Tampa Bay fan since I was a kid, and I dunno, other than that one super bowl run in 02, they always find a way to fuck it up. I'm hopeful, because not only do they have Brady and a good supporting cast, but they have a great coach in Arians as well.

We'll see. Either way its been an interesting season all around.

jdmgtom
01-31-2021, 06:15 PM
Bucs all the way !!!!

this aged well LOL Brady's the goat