PDA

View Full Version : damn skaters haha

SimpleSexy180
11-29-2004, 12:44 AM
http://features.entensity.net/fmedia/media.php?media=skate.asf

ok i dont know if this is a repost, but i just barely found out about it. The beginning is comedy but the ending is literally "LMAO" "O SHIT".

SilviaNinja240
11-29-2004, 12:59 AM
I've seen the vid a while back, but that vid is a keeper. That skater kid is fuckin' nuts, looks like he bashed up the dude in the white shirt pretty bad.

SR240DET
11-29-2004, 01:33 AM
iv never seen anybody get fucked up by a board.... finally....

Andrew Bohan
11-29-2004, 01:37 AM
yup, i woulda kicked the shit outta that guy. if you hesitate like he did, it's over.

MakotoS13
11-29-2004, 06:34 AM
wow... just EFF-in WOW.

ThatGuy
11-29-2004, 07:26 AM
Completely fucking ridiculous, guys like that skater should be shot.

*edit*I have nothing against guys who ride skateboards. I DO have a problem with ignorant fucks!

Marblecake
11-29-2004, 07:32 AM
I have to see if I can find it but I have a local kid getting smashed in the face by the trucks of a skateboard. They put it in a bmx/skater movie made by a few friends. Let me see if they have it uploaded. You will shit if you see it. Kid gushes from his head. Kinda sick in a way.

carkid0007
11-29-2004, 10:25 AM
I was wondering how that guy in the white shirt got back up after that ??

nismo2491
11-29-2004, 11:59 AM
yeah I've seen it before. that kid is an ignorant asshole fuck, wonder if that movie helped to put him away?
KEvin

smellslikecurry
11-29-2004, 12:26 PM
wait did the chic in the car run over his board?

old_s13
11-29-2004, 03:35 PM
how the fuck do you guys find it funny or amusing that a guy gets fucked up for NO REASON by an asshole on a skateboard? reminds me of that scene from kids where some stupid shit like that happens.

all i gotta say is shit like that is why people go ballistic and die, for doing stupid shit. if that guy was around me and my friends when we used to skate, there'd be some shit going down.. like a bat to the fuckin head.

SimpleSexy180
11-29-2004, 04:03 PM
man im suprised he even hit the car launching the board like he was in the olympics or some shit. And that after he got hit he started walking after him like the hunchback of notre :p .

Drunk Bastard
11-29-2004, 06:04 PM
DAYUMN!!!! :eek3:

nokeone
11-29-2004, 06:07 PM
seriously fucked up...hated kids like that when i skated...always gave us the worst reputation..

never a gun around when you need one...oops sorry..self defense...

wootwoot
11-29-2004, 06:36 PM
yea, i really hate people...

MakotoS13
11-29-2004, 07:39 PM
i would've planted a boot in that little jerkoff's chest and broke his face with my knee.

i'm still amazed at this retarded prison girlfriend in training.

i like how everyone helped the guy that got busted in the head. now that's class. i would've rushed that...

grrrrr...

serenity now.

fastbacchris
11-29-2004, 07:44 PM
jason when you gonna give me a copy of your drift bible? (inside joke)

s14falcon
11-29-2004, 08:22 PM
i hate all people, omg i hate all humanity when i see bullshit like that. what teh fuck he didnt even do anything, if i were there i honestly may have murdered the guy with the skateboard. if i had a stick or something, forget it, i doubt i would be able to hold myself back.
thanks for pissing me off
fuck you all (everybody in the world i mean)

zero.counter
11-29-2004, 08:51 PM
I DO have a problem with ignorant fucks!
What is sad, is that I..You...and many on this board and elsewhere have given our time to protect our country so that guys like that can worsen our image and break our laws.

old_s13
11-29-2004, 10:38 PM
i would'a rushed him as soon as he pretended to swing with that fucking board..

anyone who pretends to swing a board means they're going to swing, which is good enough reason for me to extend the boot up his ass. serious, and no one did shit.. thats fucked up. i wonder if he ever got cought.. theres a good chance he could have.

elevator
11-30-2004, 01:36 AM
The really bad thing is that most of the people just stood around like a bunch of pussies and WATCHED!! Someone should have stepped in and kicked that little worm's ass! I saw this about a year or so ago and don't care to see it again. It will just piss me off. Jr and his buddies were all skaters. They were all good skaters, and NONE of them would have DREAMED of pulling that kind of insane bullshiite!

nismo2491
11-30-2004, 02:14 AM
yeah I wish I'd have been there, I'm not the type to sit around and let somebody just get fucked up like that for no reason. I mean I'm all about people getting their ass kicked, if its an even fight. stupid fucks need to grow up. kid looked like he was close to my age, and he's still out skating starting shit, while my ass is out defending his little punk self from fucking people trying to take over shit. grrrrr I'm getting pissed now.
KEvin

evilimport
11-30-2004, 03:47 AM
I would've loved to stomp a mudhole in the chest of that skater asshole.

SimpleSexy180
11-30-2004, 06:16 AM
jason when you gonna give me a copy of your drift bible? (inside joke)

lol wtf chris ill give sign one asap with "FOR MY BEST FAN" :rawk:

MakotoS13
11-30-2004, 07:36 AM
this is the kind of person that needs a visit from the boondock saints.

destory that which is evil so that which is good may flourish.

SimpleSexy180
11-30-2004, 08:34 AM
this is the kind of person that needs a visit from the boondock saints.

destory that which is evil so that which is good may flourish.

destorying evil only causes stronger evil to be born. - thats my thought on it..

MakotoS13
11-30-2004, 09:40 AM
you shouldn't take offense to this but thats the most retarded thing i've heard all day.

SimpleSexy180
11-30-2004, 10:00 AM
just look at history

old_s13
11-30-2004, 10:33 AM
just look at history

you mean, look at the past and how people didnt do stupid shit because they were raised right back then?

back in the day, you fuck around you get the beat down from your parents. nowadays, parents get arrested for mistreating their children.

fuck that, im ALL for the good ol days.. fuckin beat your kids into reality, just like michael jackson's dad did. much like eddie griffin said, i wish i had michael jackson's dad to beat me into stardom. hahah

nismo2491
11-30-2004, 10:44 AM
mike - I'm 100% with you on that one bud.
KEvin

SimpleSexy180
11-30-2004, 11:31 AM
you mean, look at the past and how people didnt do stupid shit because they were raised right back then?

back in the day, you fuck around you get the beat down from your parents. nowadays, parents get arrested for mistreating their children.

fuck that, im ALL for the good ol days.. fuckin beat your kids into reality, just like michael jackson's dad did. much like eddie griffin said, i wish i had michael jackson's dad to beat me into stardom. hahah

BAH i wasNT talken about the skateboard guy. But yeah im with you guys i would have jumped in and wooped the skater guy too :rl: so dont trip chocolate chip. lmao start beating kids.

MakotoS13
11-30-2004, 01:45 PM
that turd could have killed that kid. when he woke up he'd have a few lumps to remind him not to tread so heavily on people out of pure stupidity.

BOOSTLOVER
11-30-2004, 02:09 PM
that turd could have killed that kid. when he woke up he'd have a few lumps to remind him not to tread so heavily on people out of pure stupidity.

could have? He did kill that kid. I remember reading about it a while back. Later on that night when the kid got home he laid down and didn't wake up.

nokeone
11-30-2004, 02:16 PM
could have? He did kill that kid. I remember reading about it a while back. Later on that night when the kid got home he laid down and didn't wake up.

you have proof of this?..cause it didn't look like he was anywhere near death in that video...concussion maybe...but i doubt massive brain hemoraging which is what would cause such a death...

if you have the article that'd be cool to read though...

MakotoS13
11-30-2004, 02:34 PM
you can recieve a fatal headwound and live for like 24 hours, dude. that scenario is entirely probable.

nokeone
11-30-2004, 02:46 PM
you can recieve a fatal headwound and live for like 24 hours, dude. that scenario is entirely probable.

and you can get shot and live for 3 weeks..of course anything is possible...which is why i asked if he had the article...

AlligatorBling
11-30-2004, 05:00 PM
It would have been great if the car he threw the skateboard at had been driven by a big mofo that threw it in reverse, got out, and pistol whipped his ass. he will get whats commin' to him, one day Hes gonna' fuck with the wrong crowd and get shot.

MakotoS13
11-30-2004, 05:29 PM
i wanna see the article where the kid died and the perp went to JAIL.

wootwoot
11-30-2004, 07:31 PM
if you were to have the choice of a maximum security prison with a roommate named bubba who is 6foot5, 300 lbs, and extremly friendly, or the choice of execution, what would you choose? i hope that bitch is in prison and getting owned for the rest of his life.

AlligatorBling
11-30-2004, 08:04 PM
^ you gonna eat yo conee bread? how bout i eat YO CONE BREAD!

s14falcon
11-30-2004, 08:40 PM
ok i am ungodly pissed off from reading this again, but anyways, i did a little searching and i found a story. i dont even know if its the same one, but it seems to correspond, so ill post it anyway. if its not right then tell me.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/66957_skateboard18.shtml

MakotoS13
11-30-2004, 08:56 PM
doubtful. this turd hit the guy 3 times.

s14falcon
11-30-2004, 08:58 PM
reading it again, maybe youre right, i dunno. which would just mean that theres some other story about a murdering skateboarder that i found and read about. loselose :rl:

nismo2491
11-30-2004, 09:24 PM
don't think its related,
KEvin

PinkPanther
12-01-2004, 11:16 PM
Damn skateboarders....I never see Rollerbladers or fellow BMXers pull shit like this.

nismo2491
12-02-2004, 01:42 AM
I did some research after my post and could not find any reports online of a kid being charged with murder, or murder that was a situation that remotely sounded like this one, other than the skateboard part. the ones I found were either previous fights that had been started, or involved more hits than that and the guy dying close to instantly.
KEvin

SilviaDriver
12-02-2004, 02:15 AM

what u talkin about, that still happens in Asian culture. ask any asian person. their parents still beat their children.

PinkPanther
12-02-2004, 08:29 AM
what u talkin about, that still happens in Asian culture. ask any asian person. their parents still beat their children.
I think he was referring to American culture, and how it's all "politically correct" nowadays

1930's angry Italian-American mother laying the beatdown :spank:

Id-
12-02-2004, 05:53 PM
you shouldn't take offense to this but thats the most retarded thing i've heard all day.
lol i agree...

I think that's the most cliche'd thing I've ever seen posted here or on any forum actually rofl...

nissantuner22
12-02-2004, 06:55 PM
Alright let it be known. You do any of that shit to ANY of my friends, or you do that shit IN FRONT OF US, you will be leaving with plenty of broken bones and be drinking your meals out of a straw for the next year of your life. The last time someone picked on a friend of mine, he recieved 2 broken legs. Why? My friend was minding his own business in downtown orlando. A few punks jumped him, not knowing we were 100 feet behind him. They broke my friends nose and tried to take his wallet. Tried. Within seconds we were pummeling the shit out of the degenerates. Not to mention the time we sat outside my friends house, and caught 2 15 year old stealing shit outta my friends car. They didnt see the 2x4 coming.

Makato 4 king, degenerate ass punk bitches deserve to die. forget jail, that kid needs the chair.

wootwoot
12-02-2004, 07:23 PM
the chair is to easy!!!!