PDA

View Full Version : Battery connector

spacemonkey
08-21-2020, 11:21 PM
What is the purpose of these black connectors on the negative terminal?
(S13 SR20DET with stock ECU)

https://i.imgur.com/WcGUBqj.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/cwjOlNw.jpg

tuzzio
08-22-2020, 07:03 AM
Double check which terminal that is... because i'm 99.9% sure thats the positive terminal.

And if you hooked up the terminals wrong, you'll know.

afishysilvia
08-22-2020, 02:56 PM
Stop making threads and use the small questions thread man.

inopsey
08-23-2020, 11:29 AM
Stop making threads and use the small questions thread man.
such useful information.....if your so smart just say what the connectors are; takes just as much effort..but you obviously dont know what these connectors are for either.

S14rebuild
08-23-2020, 01:55 PM
such useful information.....if your so smart just say what the connectors are; takes just as much effort..but you obviously dont know what these connectors are for either.

he does know, aslong with most semi intelligent people on this forum.

What we wont do is feed users simple basic knowledge, that can easily be googled or seached in this very forum for the answer.

But by u wasten another useless post in this thread, bumping it to the newest post list has annoyed. Go fuck urself, use a hockey stick lubed with maple syrup......GODD DAY SIR!!!

afishysilvia
08-23-2020, 01:58 PM

You?re right I don?t know what they are, but id check the FSM you fucking twat. Go suck your daddys titty some more.

burnsauto
08-23-2020, 02:41 PM
After looking in the Nissan wiring diagrams manual, looks like they run power to a few plugs in the fuse box. If you need an answer that's more specific, you can PM me.

Please use the small questions thread in the future :)

inopsey
08-23-2020, 08:51 PM
he does know, aslong with most semi intelligent people on this forum.

What we wont do is feed users simple basic knowledge, that can easily be googled or seached in this very forum for the answer.

But by u wasten another useless post in this thread, bumping it to the newest post list has annoyed. Go fuck urself, use a hockey stick lubed with maple syrup......GODD DAY SIR!!!
..................says the expert from florida.

badicalradical
08-23-2020, 09:16 PM
After looking in the Nissan wiring diagrams manual, looks like they run power to a few plugs in the fuse box. If you need an answer that's more specific, you can PM me.

Please use the small questions thread in the future :)

Holy fuck, it IS possible to be informative, polite and give direction.

MIND BLOWN

Who is really cluttering shit up? The misplaced or unnecessary threads? Or the endless pointless replies in every thread.

Refreshing burnsauto, +rep

afishysilvia
08-23-2020, 10:33 PM
Holy fuck, it IS possible to be informative, polite and give direction.

MIND BLOWN

Who is really cluttering shit up? The misplaced or unnecessary threads? Or the endless pointless replies in every thread.

Refreshing burnsauto, +rep

Mind blown....from Fresno...not too shocking there. Maybe the smell of shit and being in the asshole of California has really clouded your idea of informative.

S14rebuild
08-24-2020, 05:19 AM
..................says the expert from florida.

Your not american.......

tuzzio
08-24-2020, 08:03 AM
Your not american.......

You're* msglength

S14rebuild
08-24-2020, 10:27 AM
You're* msglength

Thanks!!!!!

inopsey
08-24-2020, 03:09 PM
Your not american.......
not sure what that means. are you proud to be an american? with the shit show going on down there, very proud to not be american

FaLKoN240
08-24-2020, 04:58 PM
This is a small questions thread. No need to create another one for such a simple question.