PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1985 AW11 Toyota Mr2 $850 Clean Title Socal!!

AndrewRuiz
11-28-2004, 01:50 PM
Hey this i'm posting this for a friend so here it goes.

Its a 1985 Toyota Mr2 With a stock bluetop 4age motor (same as ae86). Has

Motor: The motor has 167k on it and it runs perfectly, its a 4age so theres can last for a very very long time (250k+) its never had any problems. It doesn't burn oil or smoke.

Trans: Transmission upshifts and downshifts perfectly no grinds, but in 5th gear it seem to pop out of gear from a lean of the transmission mounts so you have to hold it in gear or it will go back to neutral.

Interior: Interior is in decent condition, for a nearly 20 year old car you can't expect to have a perfect interior, it has 2 rips one on each side panel, carpet is in good shape for its age. Seats are very comfortable and in good condition.

Exterior: The exterior is in good condition and there is a moonroof on this car. On the hood there are a couple of dents and scratches and here and there there are some dings. The rear bumper paint seems to be fading and the car is Champagne (sp) in color and still gives off a nice shine to it.

Problems: The problems with the car are simple and easily fixable, as said the transmission problem and there is no ebrake cable to it so go to the junkyard and pick one up. The muffler has a leak in it so that needs to be replaced (good excuse for a aftermarket) and the temperature gauge doesn't work.

DMV: Has current registration, fees were just paid, title is clear but it isn't smogged, my friend just got it but needs it sold since he wants to finish his Right hand drive ae86 project.

The price is $850 firm, this is a great daily driver or weekend warrior, its a mr2 for 850 you can't get any cheaper than this! Pics will be up shortly.

E-mail the seller do not post on here. E-mail is [email protected] if you have question E-mail it. You can ask it on here if you want too but it'll take longer to get a response. His phone # is 1 (562) 366-6223

-Andrew

AndrewRuiz
11-28-2004, 08:46 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2134965332

Theres the link to the pictures
If you need a Imagestation ID and Password heres one:

ID: yao2005
Password: drift

AndrewRuiz
11-30-2004, 08:31 PM
Bump 750 FIRM

Alias
12-04-2004, 10:54 PM
If you were near me I would have that so quick! I just got an 89' N/A for $300, 134K miles, runs like a champ. I have $45 in it for brakes and exhaust gaskets. I'm looking ofr another AW11 as a track/Auto-X car.

Anyways, bump for you!

RegularKouki
12-05-2004, 03:01 AM
i was interested until i saw...

yao2005 on Mon Nov 29 2004, 03:11pm PT wrote:
1 of 1
the sux0rs. car smells like rotton meat and burns oil badly. been through 2 fires and one flood.

i still might be interested if i get some clarification on that. i dont mind the longer response time... just as long as i know whats up. thanks.