PDA

View Full Version : NJ 2005 Rev Up G35 Sedan 6MT daily drifter

trexm3
06-22-2020, 07:29 PM
solddddd on to the next one ...

Future240
07-02-2020, 02:27 PM
I still have yet to re title in my name as this was just a keep busy project for me.

FYI

This is called a skip or jump title and is illegal in FL as is most in places.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0300-0399/0319/Sections/0319.22.html

(5) It is illegal to transfer title to a motor vehicle when the purchaser?s name does not appear on the title. Any buyer or seller who knowingly and willfully violates this subsection with intent to commit fraud commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in

S14rebuild
07-02-2020, 02:34 PM
Dam swapn clusters for fake mileage....seems legit

gabefromcali
07-03-2020, 07:19 AM
Did you drive it 65k registered to someone else ? Lol

izzy-
07-03-2020, 04:57 PM
Title jumping not against morals but swapping clusters is
okok

brndck
07-10-2020, 01:26 PM
not sure what the issue is, OP is being upfront about mileage, and title, and has a Carfax.

personally ive bought cars, NOT registered them in my name, and then sold them on. As long as you have the title and write up a bill of sale its a non-issue. Has FL or any state prosecuted anyone we personally know for this??? Its one thing if you're an actual DEALER looking to sneak something by, but for a private citizen I wouldn't think twice about it.

Whitey13
07-10-2020, 07:26 PM
not sure what the issue is, OP is being upfront about mileage, and title, and has a Carfax.

personally ive bought cars, NOT registered them in my name, and then sold them on. As long as you have the title and write up a bill of sale its a non-issue. Has FL or any state prosecuted anyone we personally know for this??? Its one thing if you're an actual DEALER looking to sneak something by, but for a private citizen I wouldn't think twice about it.

I don’t often see people bragging about how broke and lazy they are but here you are

trexm3
07-11-2020, 04:54 AM

Appreciate it and thanks for sticking up for me , yea some people just want to be keyboard warriors . New owner is extremely happy , not to mention here in NJ the dmv was closed for last 4 months so was impossible to register or title anything . Its funny to me moderators have time to post laws from FL to a NJ thread yet this forum continues to be down for days at a time and operate at half the level it used to years ago . O well to each their own if you get off on bashing threads or commenting on vehicles you have no interest in go for it . To me thats a sad life .

S14rebuild
07-11-2020, 11:29 AM
Dam, u seem really happy on this forum