PDA

View Full Version : SC FS: 1988 RX7 FC3s Turbo II PROJECT NEAR COMPLETE

Jhester
05-29-2020, 10:11 AM
Hello everyone!
FOR SALE !!! my current FC3S Turbo II project. I have had this car since 2017 and while I feel like I have a ton of hours invested, I think it has come time to entertain some offers. When purchased the car was running and had been originally a California car. The car was purchased in Florida and has a lot of work done. The car has been garaged and hasn?t seen a drop of rain in years!!!!

I am more than aware what this car would go for as parts but I want to sell the car as a whole with everything .
Here?s where it stands:
88 Turbo II
Hi all! I'm looking to get rid of, what I call, "The Cure For Cancer FC"

When I purchased this car, I was stage IV Colon Cancer and used this car to focus my mind on something positive to get me through. Well, IT WORKED! I'm cancer-free 5 years later! Whoohoo-the only problem now is every time I look at the car, it reminds me of a pretty shitty time, so, IT MUST GO!

$6000 as is.

Go, it must- and relatively cheap, too! Here's the rundown:

- 172K, Accident-free body w/4-point Roll Bar/Cage. ZERO RUST!!!!!!!!!
- 70K Japan-to-LA J-spec engine, only boosted to 8lb spring, 208whp on original tune but capable of much much more.
- NO ECU yet, currently wired for a MICROTECH ECU. Does have the Microtech harness installed along with the X4 igniter box and (4)bosch coils. (all purchased new from Atkins)
-Completely rewired fuse panel with brand new 14 circuit kwik wire fuse box and all new wiring. (80% completed)
- 950-1000cc Injectors
- Radiator, Intercooler V mounted with custom vmount/shroud setup
- CXRacing T66-.89 Turbo
- Koyo Rad 95'Taurus E Fan
- Spearco Intercooler, 450hp rating
- AEM Boost & Uego
- ACT 450 FtLbs/Tq clutch kit w/ lighten ACT flywheel
- S4 differential (2nd S4 diff comes with the sale)
- Delrin bushing rear subframe with AWR rear control arm bushings/camber adjusters
- 13" mustang cobra rotors/ Wilwood 4-piston calipers, front & rear
- Enkei RP03s, 18"x10" w/ Federals 595 RSRs, 265/35-18"
- Dave Lemons (Owner Mazdatrix) front roll-center adjusted suspension, including spindles, lower control arms, strut caniters, with AWR Camber plates, Koni inserts
- Porsche 993 GT-3 wing (Purchased from Mike Essa, Essa Motorsports)
- Walbro 255, Supra Filter

MODS:
- Strut tower arms modified to allow 2 extra inches of travel (265/35-18s)
- Strut towers reinforced
- Rear fenders flared for clearance.

NEEDS:
Microtech or other ECU connected.
Finish some final fuel plumbing.
Front fenders
Front Bumper
I had plans on running a ARC 8000 switch panel to control relays/power but have not made it that far yet.

I?m attaching a ton of pics but I am willing to take more upon request!
Thank you for looking.

https://freeimage.host/a/rx7.HWUoQ

S14rebuild
05-29-2020, 12:13 PM
Finish it.....looks sweet