PDA

View Full Version : FL Feeler WTT 240sx rb25 neo big turbo for jdm s13

Allmtoreg
04-13-2020, 04:52 PM
LOCATED IN FLORIDA

On the fence of what I want to do with my car. This is a project that is about 90% complete. To get it running the 2wd oil pan will have to be swapped out to an rb26 rwd converted oil pan. Long story but tried modding the 2wd pan for awd block and it leaks. I have the modded 26 pan.
But this is a car I was building as a drift car. I?ve come to realize I?m not ready to destroy my car and dump money into tires at this stage of my life lol. Would ideally love to trade for a clean stockish jdm s13.

vehicle is a red hatch, frame rails were crunched from constant jacking up and down so we boxed them in. strut towers are rust free. only rust on the whole car is the right lower rear corner behind the type x valence. it is a small patch and hidden.

rb25 neo awd block
Rb26 powder coated valve covers
Rb25 trans
Haltech. Wiring specialties harness
Gt3076 garret bb
Top mount cx manifold modded for 40mm gate
Custom vband dp
3 in exhaust hks catback
Forward facing intake mani
1000cc injectors
Isr intercooler custom piping
Turbo smart bov
Nismo mounts
Defi and aem gauges

Aluminum driveshaft
Welded diff
Fortune auto 510s w swift springs
Spl arms all around
Villains dual caliper Hydo
5 lug
Pbm subframe risers
Extended studs all around
Big stop tech front brakes

There?s much more I?m missing. Would really like to keep mirrors and wheels depending on trade. Could add and swap parts depending on what is offered.

Vehicle is sitting in my garage stuffed with parts. Was building it in CT and had to pack up and move to FL and have not touched it since.

Really only want to trade for a fairly stock JDM s13. Maybe s14. But please don?t offer me your Acura TL, Ford Mustang, or your dads truck.

Zilvia is not letting me attach photos for some reason? Can a mod help me? It is saying my attachments are full but i cannot see or delete any of them.

for not txt me for pics if serious with a trade offer. 203 nine one 5 Oate25

allforthebenefit
04-15-2020, 09:51 AM
I am interested in buying. I tried texting you but got an error. I know it says for trade but would you be willing to sell?

Allmtoreg
04-27-2020, 06:28 PM
Parting out. Thread in for sale forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk