PDA

View Full Version : jdmdrews14

pminnow
01-23-2020, 01:36 PM
See thread where I'm not the only one who went through shit with this asshole. At least three other Zilvians complained about not receiving their shit. Now getting $$ back from paypal is one thing, but holding up someone's money, build, or otherwise stalking and harassing some baller that you're jealous about from high school shit is just ridiculous. https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=523558

Finally tracked this sumbitch down. On here he goes by Andrew Underwood, probably because he can't get it up. It's also short AF according to several girls that, are now grown ass women, who happened to have seen both of our peens.

His real name (at least the one he goes by in public) is Omar Mosi Albert Issacs. DOB going by 2/16/87. Uses two current addresses in Georgia, although this account purports Orlando, FL where his uncle Herbert Powers Sr. Lives. Addresses are as follows:

1216 Royal Ln
Loganville, GA 30052-6306

OR
His mammie's house:

4832 Elam Rd
Stone Mtn, GA 30083-4925

He previously used the phone number 407-342-5260, but has used this number at least since he gave it to me back in High School (before I knew he was making fake accounts) 678-458-4417.

He used the email [email protected] for paypal, although current records indicate his public one is [email protected]

He is most likely to be seen driving a 2008 Silverado Quad Cab in Pewter, Lifted and on 20" Foose Design rip off wheel (split six spoke), single aftermarket exhaust.

When questioned, he claims he "doesn't have time" and asks his wife to talk and text for him. In case you encounter her, she goes by the name Magdalena Oda. She has several addresses in Los Angeles, Anaheim, and Santa Ana, in addition to Norcross and Lithonia. Most recent listed is as follows:

1328 Baywood Gln
Lithonia, GA 30058-3122

My Last text to omar is as follows:

"Pretend you don't have time? When all of the car community just called you out for stealing over $400+ dollars from me? You are a coward. a Bitch ass fucking ball less coward. I bet it took every bit of your two tiny sacks just to fucking pump out the three kids you have. Here's the death sentence to all cowards:...'at Sparta everyone would be ashamed to be associated with a coward in his mess or to have him as a wrestling partner. When sides are being picked for a ball game, that sort of man is often left out, with no position assigned, and in dances, he is banished to the insulting places. Moreover, in the streets he is required to give way, as well as to give up his seat, even to younger men. The girls of his family, he has to support at home, and must explain to them why they cannot get husbands. He must endure having a household with no wife, and a tthe same time, has to pay a fine for this. He must not walk around with a cheerful face, nor must he imitate men of impeccable reputation: otherwise he must submit to being beaten by his betters. When disgrace of this kind is imposed on cowards, I am certainly not surprised that death is preferred [in Sparta] to a life of such dishonor and ignominy'" (Xenophon, Spartan Society, 9.)

Last time I saw this guy, was at a party in Ellenwood, GA. around the address of 2199 Boulder Springs Drive. He got mad jealous because he told a girl he just got pregnant, to come over and flirt with me, pretend she was interested, and when I hopped in my LS Swapped S14 and took off, having way more fucking fun than he was, he decided he no longer wanted her, their twin children, nor the S14 fenders he was supposed to ship me. even the $400+ was irrelevant to him, because he decided to have several people pretend to be I.C.E. agents to steal my car. Now he's so mad that I have my car AND a beautiful girlfriend, who is a model, journalist, music video producer, and allegedly a BALLER ass licensed weed disp. owner in SoCal :picardfp: that he only wants her and my car.

Now that I've tracked this guy down, I need you all to decide if you would ever buy anything from him at all. Especially after reading all of the other comments in this thread: https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=523558 LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK.

S14rebuild
01-23-2020, 02:42 PM
Am i missing something here? The thread u posted was back in 2013......

cherryhatch
01-23-2020, 02:47 PM
Damn homies be doxxing hard core on zilvia!! Lmao

nick_d_240sx
01-23-2020, 04:02 PM
Now he's so mad that I have my car AND a beautiful girlfriend, who is a model, journalist, music video producer, and allegedly a BALLER ass licensed weed disp. owner in SoCal that he only wants her and my car.
LoL..

Hater's be hating! It aint easy pimpin hoes! Step up ya game homie!

jedi03
01-27-2020, 12:32 PM
lol so mad about it still needing to post 7 years later! I feel the same about some people who screwed me in the past too...good to get it out in the open and off your shoulders!