PDA

View Full Version : CA 1993 Nissan 240SX SE ~ Clean Title ~ 2nd Owner

dizzariot
12-28-2019, 04:29 AM
Testing waters, finally. As someone who openly bashes shitty prices, feel free to leave your thoughts (and subsequently bump the thread, that's the trade-off, right?) if you have some thoughts. It would be even better if you had some links to comparable cars.

The car is in military storage right now. I can have it removed whenever a potential buyer comes along. The car was on Battle Version Rear Upper Control Arms, Feal 441 Coilovers, and TE37Vs before I reverted it to OEM for storage. Car was an AT when I got it, but I have a folder with all receipts from the conversion to manual using ALL NISSAN PARTS. All nuts/bolts that touched the suspension were replaced with new stuff from Nissan when I swapped out the suspension. New tires were mounted on the SE wheels.

Exterior: Car was paint-corrected and ceramic (or teflon...?) coated before I left. Rear bumper was repainted, and I think the front bumper was supposed to be but the body shop actually took it upon themselves to save me some money and they spruced it up. Bugs me, but it really isn't bad.

Interior: Crackless, ultra-clean interior. Unfortunately I don't have access to the car to get pictures of it, but I'm trying to find an old phone to upload some pictures soon.

1993 SE
92,XXX miles
5MT
Clean Title
2nd Owner
Sunroof
Power Windows
Working AC/Heat
DMax Checkered Floor Mats
OEM Rain Visors (Bought NEW)
Kenwood KDC-BT365U Bluetooth Head Unit
New Radiator
Award Winner (it feels lame to say, but it's true...sorry for being lame)
***I'm keeping the seats and window louvers***

$8500 OBO

I'm not smoking, I just don't really want to sell it. It's as clean as the 2014 FRS I had at the time and I don't really need to bullshit you. The previous owner kept it in a garage and so did I.

I have other parts for the car, but they're not included and are in storage in CA. I can arrange to have them included if you'd like to negotiate:
- Kouki Tails
- Chuki Sideskirts
- Pignose Front
- Chuki Lip (x2)
* I'm not selling these thing unless they go with this car, or the car sells first. Don't PM me about them.

https://i.imgur.com/pIeKqMe.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/q67sZ6j.jpg

How it looked before I got orders to Japan:

https://i.imgur.com/CjyT4gS.jpg

s1421
12-28-2019, 07:35 AM
Compared to other stuff selling. I feel this is priced good... seen it in person worth every penny!

signalpuke
12-28-2019, 02:38 PM
What's up with the seats?

dizzariot
12-28-2019, 04:13 PM
Compared to other stuff selling. I feel this is priced good... seen it in person worth every penny!

Thanks man. I really think it's worth the money. I couldn't find any good examples to compare on AutoTrader or CL.

Touge_Monster
12-28-2019, 07:03 PM
This car is super clean and the new owner would not be disappointed. I think the price is fair considering the condition and low mileage. GLWS!

spooled240
12-28-2019, 07:16 PM
I'm thinking this could easily sell around $10k on BaT..maybe more.

exitspeed
12-28-2019, 08:07 PM
Wow man. Nice.

I agree, put that shit on BaT and get top dollar for it.

tlieberman240
12-28-2019, 09:17 PM
I'm only mad because you dicked around so long and wouldn't sell it when I wanted it, and now it's too late for me lol

This thing is super clean though. Whoever buys it better not ruin it.

coupesallday!
12-28-2019, 11:45 PM
If you’re looking to get anything around that price I’d include those extra items. But that’s just my .02 cents, glws

dizzariot
12-29-2019, 05:48 AM
Thanks for all the kind words. I expected some flak (and I still do) but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I kind of wanted to look into BaT but I've heard they can be shitty...

If you’re looking to get anything around that price I’d include those extra items. But that’s just my .02 cents, glws

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.326751210.9445/flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

lol nah I'm good man. I really, truly don't have to force myself to sell this car. I have a good amount of time left to leave the car in storage so it will either sell for a good price or by the time it's ready to be picked up I'll pay to bring it to Japan...where it will totally sell for more if I can't find room for it.

jakeb
12-30-2019, 05:36 AM
Bumping this beauty up. Would love to give this a place in my garage and worship it. No chance the seats and rain rails could stay even if a premium was paid? Doesn’t this have s15 seats in it?

zerobee
12-30-2019, 05:50 AM
Is it the stock ka24de? super clean car though, been looking for the louvers!

inferno s14
12-30-2019, 08:56 AM
CLEAN body and great color. Good combo. I hope it finds a respectful owner.

97street_pearl
12-30-2019, 01:37 PM
That's clean, GLWS, wish I had the money for it right now.

dizzariot
12-30-2019, 03:06 PM
Bumping this beauty up. Would love to give this a place in my garage and worship it. No chance the seats and rain rails could stay even if a premium was paid? Doesn’t this have s15 seats in it?

It has the orange S15 optional seats in it, yes. Sent you a PM. I have the OEM, suuuuper good condition stock seats for it.

Is it the stock ka24de? super clean car though, been looking for the louvers!

Yup! It's a stock DE.

CLEAN body and great color. Good combo. I hope it finds a respectful owner.

Me too! I didn't ever plan on owning a gray car but the color is actually super nice in person.

That's clean, GLWS, wish I had the money for it right now.

I know the feeling. There are a few cars here in Japan I have my eye on but I really shouldn't be in the market...so tempting though.

Konster
12-30-2019, 03:34 PM
Lol God damn.

dizzariot
12-30-2019, 04:12 PM
Lol God damn.

...I KNOW you're not talking.

dizzariot
12-30-2019, 04:28 PM
Here's a link:

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/events-2016-nissan-jam-part-03-editors-choice/

As much as my friends like to paint this as humble bragging, I just want to use this write-up as a testimony to how clean the car really is.

...u try 2 have 1 thing in life, and the other crabz in the bucket try 2 drag u down...

Konster
12-30-2019, 04:59 PM
...I KNOW you're not talking.

Yeah I am and you're high as shit. Just as high as I was when I was selling my Vert, except it had a lot more money in to it.

dizzariot
12-30-2019, 05:44 PM
Yeah I am and you're high as shit. Just as high as I was when I was selling my Vert, except it had a lot more money in to it.

...of course it did. It needed all that shit replaced, right? What's the point here? You were asking $7000 and I'm asking $8500. It's also a vert, and they tend to not go for as much as the coupe or hatch.

EDIT:

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=621337

Konster
12-30-2019, 06:25 PM
...of course it did. It needed all that shit replaced, right? What's the point here? You were asking $7000 and I'm asking $8500. It's also a vert, and they tend to not go for as much as the coupe or hatch.

EDIT:

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=621337

Yeah it did have more parts, unless your reading comprehension is shit.

Didn’t need any of those things replaced. I just like my cars to be as clean as possible. You shouldn’t assume shit out of the blue like that, makes you look stupid.

Coupes and hatches are definitely more valuable. I just don’t see $8500 there at all, not even close. Not to mention my car came with additional parts that were over a grand.

Good luck with the sale though.

silviamang
12-30-2019, 06:32 PM
Here's a link:

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/events-2016-nissan-jam-part-03-editors-choice/

As much as my friends like to paint this as humble bragging, I just want to use this write-up as a testimony to how clean the car really is.

...u try 2 have 1 thing in life, and the other crabz in the bucket try 2 drag u down...

sucks i have to haul around this full ammo box around.
*whistling frog

dizzariot
12-30-2019, 06:42 PM
Yeah it did have more parts, unless your reading comprehension is shit.

Didn’t need any of those things replaced. I just like my cars to be as clean as possible. You shouldn’t assume shit out of the blue like that, makes you look stupid.

Coupes and hatches are definitely more valuable. I just don’t see $8500 there at all, not even close. Not to mention my car came with additional parts that were over a grand.

Good luck with the sale though.

...oh. yeah. You uh, got me dude.

I'd really try unfolding those panties though. You seem to be...chaffing...

Konster
12-30-2019, 07:00 PM
Fucking LOL. Typical.

dizzariot
12-30-2019, 07:08 PM
Fucking LOL. Typical.

Dude I don't even recall whatever has you so mad about your vert, you clearly have been holding on to some resentment for some time, now.

Typical? Are you being vague to be mysterious...or do you really have nothing to say and you just have some shit you wanna get off your chest.

Konster
12-30-2019, 07:22 PM
I legit have no idea what the fuck you are even talking about lol.

dizzariot
12-30-2019, 07:25 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/535/068/29d.jpg

I legit have no idea what the fuck you are even talking about lol.

..dude you're clearly referencing something here:

Konster
12-30-2019, 07:36 PM
I didn’t think I need to explain it, but here we go since you’re not so bright.

I was asking a lot for my car, you’re asking a lot for your car except it has a lot less shit in it. Hence my initial post which triggered you.

I hope that’s simple enough. Don’t know who you are either, wtf is that even about lol.

dizzariot
12-31-2019, 01:31 AM
I didn’t think I need to explain it, but here we go since you’re not so bright.

I was asking a lot for my car, you’re asking a lot for your car except it has a lot less shit in it. Hence my initial post which triggered you.

I hope that’s simple enough. Don’t know who you are either, wtf is that even about lol.

You just seem all in your feelings, and I find it hard to believe you're not...but you know that's for you to work out on your own. The road to recovery is long.

...but carry on. Shit talking without any comparisons amount to about fucking nil, so good job.

Konster
12-31-2019, 01:06 PM
Well you are the one that implied that my car had less parts than yours, which isn't true by any means. Of course you find it hard to believe because it's another baseless assumption like earlier lmao.

Good luck with the sale and God bless anyone that pays close to that price. Happy New Years bud.

dizzariot
12-31-2019, 07:21 PM
Well you are the one that implied that my car had less parts than yours, which isn't true by any means. Of course you find it hard to believe because it's another baseless assumption like earlier lmao.

Good luck with the sale and God bless anyone that pays close to that price. Happy New Years bud.

Someone is in their feelings about a vert.

srh666
12-31-2019, 07:34 PM
Looks better in the first 2 pictures :)

Konster
12-31-2019, 08:44 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cheers.

dizzariot
01-01-2020, 02:39 PM
Looks better in the first 2 pictures :)

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/1e/1e48392d8df59bcfbc11f7decbcac7a1155839151e5fece526 e011d44ccd468e.jpg

Bump. All PMs replied. Let me know if you have an offer!

240boi115
01-03-2020, 02:42 AM
Sent you a PM buddy!

dizzariot
01-04-2020, 01:49 AM
All PMs replied. Instagram is faster to message me so if you're interested, PM me your IG handle.

Lees_Garage
01-06-2020, 11:42 PM
All PMs replied. Instagram is faster to message me so if you're interested, PM me your IG handle.

pm'ing now.....

dizzariot
01-07-2020, 02:36 AM
All PMs replied. Thanks !

dizzariot
01-07-2020, 06:32 PM
Bump. Someone brought up a good point:

No, the car can't be seen at this time. It's in military storage until MAY2020 and if I pull the car out to show EVERYONE that won't really follow through with purchasing I'd be assed out of storage. I have no family (with a garage) in CA that can store the car and the damage/theft factor isn't worth it to me.

I included the link to the JNC Award to further drive the point home of home original the car is. I was hoping my reputation for being an 'OEM-Car-Fuccboi' would also help.

I understand this isn't ideal, but to drive this point home again:
I do not have to sell this car.

This will ruffle some jimmies, but at worst the car gets clapped out by an idiot and at best it becomes yet another SR-swapped Type X replica...so selling it would be cool and all but as the time to make a decision closes in I'd like to say I tried to be an adult (and sell some cars) but ended up stuck with this one.

Thank You.

KevinEdgar
01-07-2020, 08:26 PM
True gem, deserves to be in a glass case. I don't even know when I last seen a clean, under 100k hatch... 10/10 don't sell!

dizzariot
01-07-2020, 09:03 PM
True gem, deserves to be in a glass case. I don't even know when I last seen a clean, under 100k hatch... 10/10 don't sell!

Thanks, man. If I bring it here I might end up driving it has a daily. Hatches are surprisingly functional when they're not lowered. Selling it here would be ideal, though. The buyer would 10/10 be a USDM fan and keep it original. Better odds of survival :/

dizzariot
01-12-2020, 05:35 PM
Bump. TAS inspiration is high. One booth had an S13 Silvia that was completely OEM exterior-wise but had a very nice motor swap under the hood. Has my jimmies rustled.

Krusty_s13
01-13-2020, 11:14 AM
Bump. TAS inspiration is high. One booth had an S13 Silvia that was completely OEM exterior-wise but had a very nice motor swap under the hood. Has my jimmies rustled.

Saw some pics of that one floating around. It is very good!

dizzariot
01-13-2020, 04:31 PM
Saw some pics of that one floating around. It is very good!

The car was a K's but was pretty much completely OEM minus the wheels and motor. Interior was all original too. I wish I could have them give my car the same treatment lol.

bladetech8
01-14-2020, 07:26 PM
PMed Thank you

speedracer5
01-20-2020, 04:22 PM
just sell it to me with the s15 seats for 5000 you cuck lol.

speedracer5
01-20-2020, 04:23 PM
leave it in my 3 car garage ill watch it for you

socals13guy
01-23-2020, 03:23 AM
super clean!

Cas240sx
01-27-2020, 02:14 PM
Pm sent to you sir...

AarenNinja
02-09-2020, 05:56 PM
Nice! Thanks for your cervix bro! I'm getting out next year, and I love the OEM+ options on this, do you still have the TE37V wheels? What were your specs if you don't mind me asking?

S14rebuild
02-10-2020, 08:19 PM
Nice! Thanks for your CERVIX bro! I'm getting out next year, and I love the OEM+ options on this, do you still have the TE37V wheels? What were your specs if you don't mind me asking?

well sumone left a nut.........

Car is super clean...never see anything this around..ever..glws

dizzariot
02-15-2020, 10:55 PM
Nice! Thanks for your cervix bro! I'm getting out next year, and I love the OEM+ options on this, do you still have the TE37V wheels? What were your specs if you don't mind me asking?

Nah a buddy of mine bought them. I forget the tire size, but they're 16x8+0.

Bump. Zilvia hasn't been sending me emails when I get PMs. Going through the messages now...

KrisLN
02-16-2020, 06:08 PM
I'm thinking this could easily sell around $10k on BaT..maybe more.
THIS THIS THIS THIS
Also BaT will attract like minded people who will keep this gem in it's beautiful condition and enjoy it for what it is.

dizzariot
02-16-2020, 10:40 PM
How does BaT work? Haven't there been a fair amount of people that have had issues with them?

Bump.

dizzariot
02-17-2020, 05:35 PM
Wherever you're reading this from: please don't ask me shit that's already in here. I'm trying to cover all bases and beyond arbitrary questions that I wouldn't think to have answered here, everything you reasonably need to know is in here. Make mental notes.

The car is in storage in California. I am living and working in Japan. If I have it removed I lose out on free storage. I know it's not ideal for many of you but I'm not going to take it out to show every low-balling tire-kicker in SoCal. You either want to pay for it or you don't...and that's okay. I understand it's not an ideal situation to be in.

The car is priced how I see fit, based off what I have into it and what the current market is. I know what they sell for in Japan, I know what they sell for in SoCal. I also know what they go for on BaT and how much the import companies are pimpin y'all into thinking you're getting a deal. All of this is factored in. This price, believe it or not, is what I would personally pay for this car if I was in the market.

This isn't directed at any one person, and if you feel like it's about you please note how I didn't blast anyone's name or username or IG handle here.

I'm not trying to be a cunt. I'm trying to be as straight-forward as possible.

exitspeed
02-17-2020, 06:33 PM
Man I wish I could give this thing a nice new home where it’ll be respected.

dizzariot
02-19-2020, 03:53 PM
Man I wish I could give this thing a nice new home where it’ll be respected.

That's my only hope for the car at this point.

Bump.

240boi115
02-21-2020, 04:40 PM
Well I may be able to scrap the whole ship idea if this car is still available mid March. I’ll be back in California at that time. Here’s to hoping.

BGaines
02-22-2020, 09:26 AM
Been lurking for a while, but hadn't made an account till now (your car looks like a gem) so still unable to PM ): I'm interested in the 240 though- my Instagram is Brendan_Gaines if you'd like to reach out to chat. Thanks

tacobellman_2007
02-22-2020, 04:36 PM
Damn that shit clean. GLWS.

danny_s13
02-22-2020, 08:11 PM
I got 6k cash. Lmk.

zerobee
02-22-2020, 08:13 PM
I got 6k cash. Lmk.Boi I offered him 6.5 and he said naaaah

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

danny_s13
02-22-2020, 08:49 PM
[QUOTE=zerobee;6373297]Boi I offered him 6.5 and he said aaaah

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Lmfao! Shits stupid clean, but dang didn’t even take that!?

BGaines
02-22-2020, 11:58 PM
Have full asking price in hand btw, DM the IG I put in previous reply to talk over things if possible. Thanks.

gabefromcali
02-23-2020, 04:21 AM
Oh wow. That shit niiiice

dizzariot
02-23-2020, 03:36 PM

Boi I offered him 6.5 and he said naaaah

Lmfao! Shits stupid clean, but dang didn’t even take that!?

Yeah. Someone offered me $5800. People really be out here thinking I don't look at cars for sale in the US. Like I don't know the current market.

Thx m8.

BGaines
02-27-2020, 02:20 PM
Yeah. Someone offered me $5800. People really be out here thinking I don't look at cars for sale in the US. Like I don't know the current market.

Thx m8.

Just trying to see if you can see my previous messages, have full asking price in hand and am very interested in the car. Seems like a great piece of heritage - I read you'd rather talk on IG so my IG is @Brendan_Gaines , thanks for your time

Jswole__
02-27-2020, 04:06 PM
Full asking price in hand cannot pm though i.g. Handle is same as username

speedracer5
02-27-2020, 09:56 PM
This post is just to build ego lol

dizzariot
03-01-2020, 05:57 PM
This post is just to build ego lol

Nah you should know by now I don't really have an ego...I just don't want to sell it to just anyone. People really think I'm fucking lying when I repeatedly say I don't have to do this.

Will it make my life easier? Yes.

Do I have to do it? No.

Can I be more selective with who I sell it to because of this? 100%.

For the record, PMs are being sent. For anyone reading, most people in here telling me they're ready to go are just stunting for the comments. Why lowball in private? Y'all are too much.

BestOnMars
03-01-2020, 06:58 PM
Sell it to me! Fellow brother in arms here

zerobee
03-01-2020, 09:28 PM
Nah you should know by now I don't really have an ego...I just don't want to sell it to just anyone. People really think I'm fucking lying when I repeatedly say I don't have to do this.

Do I have to do it? No.

For the record, PMs are being sent. For anyone reading, most people in here telling me they're ready to go are just stunting for the comments. Why lowball in private? Y'all are too much.I didn't lie. I stayed true to my 6500. Haha.

dizzariot
03-04-2020, 08:18 PM
I didn't lie. I stayed true to my 6500. Haha.

Honesty is the best policy lol.

Bump.

BGaines
03-04-2020, 09:56 PM

Do I have to do it? No.

For the record, PMs are being sent. For anyone reading, most people in here telling me they're ready to go are just stunting for the comments. Why lowball in private? Y'all are too much.

I'd have loved to look into this. I understand wanting to be selective with who you sell the car to, although I wish you'd have just said nah to me instead of ignoring the messages. I feel finding a 240 in as good condition as yours is rare as it is, & waiting so long for a good one is useless cause the seller would rather you go elsewhere to probably a clapped out one and be a member on these forums for 10 years to want to sell to you.

It is discouraging when members of the community not only don't want to help new members join their community (with a reliable car & full asking price in hand ready to pay), but ignore them altogether. Just my .02.

Good luck with the sale, looks like a great car.

dizzariot
03-05-2020, 01:29 AM
I'd have loved to look into this. I understand wanting to be selective with who you sell the car to, although I wish you'd have just said nah to me instead of ignoring the messages. I feel finding a 240 in as good condition as yours is rare as it is, & waiting so long for a good one is useless cause the seller would rather you go elsewhere to probably a clapped out one and be a member on these forums for 10 years to want to sell to you.

It is discouraging when members of the community not only don't want to help new members join their community (with a reliable car & full asking price in hand ready to pay), but ignore them altogether. Just my .02.

Good luck with the sale, looks like a great car.

Thank you. I don't want to go into the obscure reasons as to why I'm not looking to sell it to you.

You'll find something. CA is still the best place to get a decent car and if you have the asking price I've posted you can find something for sure.

Eww Evo
03-09-2020, 02:35 AM
Sorry if i missed it but it's located in Japan?

brndck
03-10-2020, 04:58 PM
Sorry if i missed it but it's located in Japan?

nope. its in socal in military storage. (Pendleton IIRC)

dizzariot
03-13-2020, 01:29 AM
nope. its in socal in military storage. (Pendleton IIRC)

Thank you.

I think it's actually in NorCal somewhere. Who knows. It's in a warehouse where they check on it and make sure it's all good to go. Safer than my fucking cars here in Japan.

socals13guy
03-13-2020, 03:26 PM
Clean Car! Every day that goes by, the worth goes up!

dizzariot
03-17-2020, 06:26 PM
Thanks, man.

May have found an option to keep the car and have someone in the States babysit it. More to follow.

dizzariot
07-12-2020, 04:05 PM
Sold.

Another car sold for asking price when no one said it would sell...and sold to someone that isn't going to use AdamLZ/Moistboys content for inspiration.

End of an era. I have no more S13s.

badicalradical
07-12-2020, 07:36 PM
Thanks, man.

May have found an option to keep the car and have someone in the States babysit it. More to follow.

didnt know it was still for sale