PDA

View Full Version : Sparco Evo III / SF seat brackets fitment issue s13

touge_monster86
11-20-2019, 11:20 AM
I was wondering if any one has experienced fitment issues when running the sparco Evo III with the street faction brackets. I can't seem to get the seat to be level and center without the seat brackets being able to line up with the mounting points on the chassis . Any one have a similar issue and solution?

onehundredoctane
11-21-2019, 12:19 PM
I had a similar issue fitting my Pro2000II in my S14 and ended up ditching the Street Faction brackets I had bought to go with Planted Engineering brackets which I still had to "engineer" a bit to get to fit the way I wanted.

touge_monster86
11-21-2019, 08:22 PM
I guess I will just have to mess with it a bit more . Shit is frustrating. Makes me not want to drive it .

BryanSayWhat
11-21-2019, 08:44 PM
Did you buy the correct width bracket for your seat? Looks like they have a standard, XL and 3XL side mount.

defiantmofo
12-04-2019, 01:07 PM
Stock width sidemount brackets don't work with Sparco Evo 2/3/XL ect seats. I had to cut and modify the tabs on one of the brackets for my Evo 2.

Wookie384
12-26-2019, 09:39 AM
Street Faction brackets DO NOT work with "big boy" seats such as Sparco Evo2, Rev2 or Pro2000 II, I tried all possible combinations and it was a failure. I kinda got the SF brackets to work but they bent literally after one track day, got em warrantied and replaced for passenger brackets and went back to my Planted bracket which I just modified more to accommodate the the Sparco Rev2 I'm using. It's still not as low as I'd like but better than the SF brackets.