PDA

View Full Version : Forbidden 403

doyle4281
11-12-2019, 12:25 PM
I am having constant problems with posting threads, pictures not showing, and even making replies on threads. Sometimes my threads have pictures, other times, they show a bunch of small "X's". When I try to post threads in the For Sale section, I get the "Forbidden 403" screen. I've tried clearing cookies on my computer, signing in and out, ive even purchased a premium membership to get this working again. I never had problems like this on this forum, its always been awesome. I really need to assistance on this guys

Green Arrow
11-12-2019, 02:30 PM
Im having the same issue with pics not showing, im hosting on google drive...unsure if related issue..

battery1882
11-12-2019, 05:15 PM
I run into this problem when I'm trying to edit a post as well.. what's going on??

Angela515
03-13-2020, 09:46 AM
I am having constant problems with posting threads, pictures not showing, and even making replies on threads. Sometimes my threads have pictures, other times, they show a bunch of small "X's". When I try to post threads in the For Sale section, I get the "Forbidden 403" screen. I've tried clearing cookies on my computer, signing in and out, ive even purchased a premium membership to get this working again. I never had problems like this on this forum, its always been awesome. I really need to assistance on this guys

Oh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk