PDA

View Full Version : Kouki S14, Left fender Needed, PLZ READ

onehundredoctane
11-06-2019, 11:04 AM
So I recently picked up a bone stock 1997 240sx, by far my favorite body style (outside of the S13 coupe), overall the body is pretty straight for having over 200k miles on it. But the driver side front fender is beat to hell, like a million dents in it. . .

I called Nissan, knowing full well OEM Kouki fenders have been out of production for a long time.

ODDLY, one dealership in the USA has a driver side fender in stock, I called that dealership and parts explains that it was special ordered for an employee there.

HOW?!

So now I have questions. Mainly how?

I'm striking out finding an OEM sheetmetal fender for a reasonable price, of course because Kouki...

Any finds would be appreciated!

tacotacotaco
12-03-2019, 03:19 PM
Interesting. I just ordered 2 sets of genuine Kouki fenders from Nissan. Shoot me a pm if youre still looking and I can see what I can do. Shipping is the only bitch part.

onehundredoctane
12-04-2019, 11:27 AM
Interesting. I just ordered 2 sets of genuine Kouki fenders from Nissan. Shoot me a pm if youre still looking and I can see what I can do. Shipping is the only bitch part.

Thanks for the reply!

I ended up tracking down the current part number but it's over $450 for a new fender.

I ended up sourcing one from Jesse Streeter in Japan off of Yahoo Auctions for about $120 before shipping :)