PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty Modern Warefare

jdmgtom
10-29-2019, 08:30 AM
So who's bought and played the new COD MW? This game is really good from the graphics and game mechanics and its really realistic. I stopped playing COD since the original Black Ops and wasn't interested in the new COD's since they added the wall running and all that other stuff.. but now I'm back! this game is really refreshing. Campaign is really good and I can find myself playing back to back games on online multiplayer for a long time... lol this may be the best game I've bought in a long time. Tell me what you guys think about this game.

tuzzio
10-30-2019, 08:06 AM
I left COD for the same reasons.

To be expected, its the same as usual. Fast paced, spawn, and die. Haven't played much of the campaign but, not mad I bought this game.

Realistically, Red Dead 2 spoiled me as far as dollar for dollar value.

jdmgtom
10-30-2019, 09:38 AM

To be expected, its the same as usual. Fast paced, spawn, and die. Haven't played much of the campaign but, not mad I bought this game.

I actually bought RD2 but have less than 3 hours invested... I need to give it another try, heard alot of good things about it. Also after playing COD MW all day yesterday, I've noticed so much people camp this game like crazy and you die with 2-3 shots. Just gotta get used to the maps I guess.

TheRealSy90
10-30-2019, 05:30 PM
I'm still under 50% in RDR2 because i'm constantly distracted by other things in the game.

ZenkiKid
10-31-2019, 11:47 AM

TTK (Time to Kill) is fucking ridiculous in COD which is why i quit.