PDA

View Full Version : S13 Hatchback $250 obo or trade for parts

jedc
11-16-2004, 03:20 PM
I have a 1990 Silver Hatback 240sx. It is an automatic but has no drivetrain. The motor was blown so I took it out along with the tranny and scrapped it. It has 170,000 miles on the chassis. Also has no carpet because it was severely stained. Although it has no carpet, it has seats and all interior pieces. Car has stock steelies and does roll. Like I said, I will take $250 obo or will trade for other parts. Parts I am interested in: S14 5-Lug, S14/S15 Subframe, VLSD, HUD, aftermarket suspension pieces, or anything interesting. Let me know what you have and we'll discuss. I am located in Ocean Springs, MS.

NISMOoPW
11-17-2004, 12:51 AM
I know you probably don't want to ship it, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Is the car straight and rust free? I seriously need a chassis for my engine, and I'm getting thoroughly sick of searching. I'll set up shipping, but I know it's going to be a hassle for you to get it on the truck and on it's way to me. For this price, it's worth the trouble to me, but probably not for you. Well, just let me know what you feel either way. :hs: