PDA

View Full Version : Moving my shop from CA to Austin

bardabe
03-13-2019, 11:11 PM
Hey guys,

I'm in the process of moving my shop from Riverside CA to Austin TX. I offer everything from parts sales, installs to full builds. looking forward to growing in Austin. .

https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/54730485_10216252015306853_655803448393990144_n.jp g?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=bc6e1e0d5f7e024ef494bde1c6463c38&oe=5D0BD337

I have in house Dynapack Dyno and authorized AEM, Apexi, Haltech, Link, UpRev, ECUTEK & Nistune service facility. I'm also a distributor for most brands available such as OSGiken, Tomei, HKS, Jim Wolf Technology, Radium, Injector Dynamics, and many more to list. I should be fully operational in April of this year (2019) already brought my first load of equipment and parts. once I'm all settled in I'll have a grand opening BBQ

thank you!

2_Liter_Turbo
03-14-2019, 09:18 AM
You're going to love being in TX over CA! Hopefully I can visit your new shop when I visit family over that direction once you're set up!

lewisfk
03-15-2019, 12:14 AM
Thank you Jesus, I'm in North ATX. If u need free labor, let me know.

spooled240
03-15-2019, 12:33 PM
Nice. We've been strongly considering moving there as well!

DALAZ_68
03-15-2019, 03:15 PM
Tx gained an amazing fellow Zilvian.

s13silvia123
03-16-2019, 07:19 AM
yeaahhhhhh you're only 12-14 hours from me now.

bardabe
03-17-2019, 06:52 PM
You're going to love being in TX over CA! Hopefully I can visit your new shop when I visit family over that direction once you're set up!

haha dude I'm so stoked, it's been a struggle here all these stupid CARB and ARB laws make it impossible to build fun cars. def stop by when you're in town!

Thank you Jesus, I'm in North ATX. If u need free labor, let me know. haha for sure man! def need to get the word out, marketing has always been my terrible suit.

Nice. We've been strongly considering moving there as well!

california is out of control, I'm so glad i made the move.

Tx gained an amazing fellow Zilvian.
Thanks my dude, having to build entirely new clientele is the only part that has me a little nervous. but looking at the work I've seen come out of these "top notch shops" it's laughable so I'm looking forward to the marketing challenge, the skill set i can kill it.

yeaahhhhhh you're only 12-14 hours from me now.

haha is that about 20 hours closer?

lewisfk
03-17-2019, 08:59 PM
The drift scene is big in San Antonio. Austin is more fanboy and rich kids. I'm slowly building my car and doing all the fabrication work due to the outrageous prices. There is an old sage here though. The Z Clinic all ways comes through. I hope u find your space.

S-Nation S13
03-17-2019, 09:22 PM
I think there are many states better than CA. That are more accommodating to our "car culture"

spooled240
03-18-2019, 10:37 AM

Word. You know it's out of control when $500k is the low-end for purchasing a decent house

Doing business here is also much more expensive, as I'm sure you're aware of lol

Yardjass
03-18-2019, 11:23 AM
I think there are many states better than CA. That are more accommodating to our "car culture"

I honestly have no idea why anyone into automotive stuff would ever want to live in California. It blows my mind that the car scene out there is still as good as it is and that a mass exodus hasn't occurred yet.

OP, best of luck in Austin and welcome to the real America.

DALAZ_68
03-22-2019, 11:18 AM
Thanks my dude, having to build entirely new clientele is the only part that has me a little nervous. but looking at the work I've seen come out of these "top notch shops" it's laughable so I'm looking forward to the marketing challenge, the skill set i can kill it.

how bout i do the talking, you do the wrenching. :wavey:

Okinawandrifter87
03-22-2019, 12:00 PM
I'm so happy for you brother! Make sure to let me know when that Grand Opening is and ill talk to the wife so we can go show our support and help out. That'll give us a chance to go and look at where we will move to when the time comes soon if not sooner. Ready to leave California now.

supersayianjim
03-26-2019, 07:37 AM
do you have address set up yet?

574-240sx
04-23-2019, 01:29 AM
I'm in the north austin/pflugerville area. I need to get my S14 going soon.

ghost_silvia
04-24-2019, 05:31 AM
Welcome to Austin. Good to have another shop to choose from. Where do you plan on advertising or just word of mouth?

feito
04-24-2019, 08:10 AM
Just curious, why did you move?

FaLKoN240
04-24-2019, 03:09 PM
Just curious, why did you move?

haha dude I'm so stoked, it's been a struggle here all these stupid CARB and ARB laws make it impossible to build fun cars.

He answered already.

I will miss you Juan.

feito
04-24-2019, 03:39 PM
He answered already.

I will miss you Juan.
Damn it, somehow i missed it....

haha dude I'm so stoked, it's been a struggle here all these stupid CARB and ARB laws make it impossible to build fun cars.

Thats a shame. Please remember that when u start voting here in TX.
Welcome.

bardabe
05-24-2019, 10:04 PM
do you have address set up yet?

yup! I do I'm leasing the entire shop right behind UpRev's Development offices so address is the same lol

Bardabe Performance LLC
4807 Commercial Park Dr.
Austin, TX 78724

I'm in the north austin/pflugerville area. I need to get my S14 going soon.

let me know man I'll be happy to help

Welcome to Austin. Good to have another shop to choose from. Where do you plan on advertising or just word of mouth?

Advertising wise, I'm thinking the same approach i had here in California. Let the cars I build do the talking for me. I'll be going out to meets and things of that sort initially, but once the shop gets busy and ball gets rolling i'll spend most of my time advertising at competitions or track events. I'm 100% flexible on it since I'll have to adapt to the market really but the focus is the same building reliable fast cars.

He answered already.

I will miss you Juan.

<3 I'll miss you too buddy, but BOY do i got a story for you. I'll text you when I take a breather.

Damn it, somehow i missed it....

Thats a shame. Please remember that when u start voting here in TX.
Welcome.
DUDE that is litterally what I tell everyone who moves out of the state, this state is so fucking broken. I've questioned if my vote even matters anymore with all these tards in office voted in by all the other tards.

lewisfk
05-25-2019, 09:31 AM
Do you work with nistune or any tuning software?

My!
05-25-2019, 10:17 AM
perfect timing for me. I need my s15sr tuned :)

bardabe
05-26-2019, 02:08 PM
Do you work with nistune or any tuning software?

Yeah I do, I regularly work with UpRev, Nistune, ECUTEK, & OpenSource (Subaru) reflash software. And Ofcourse all major standalone systems including being a Apexi Power FC Pro Service Center (not many of us left).

perfect timing for me. I need my s15sr tuned :)

Sounds good! Best way to reach me right now due to the move is email ([email protected]) once the construction is 100% done at the shop I’ll have an actual phone to contact.

kanyedian
05-26-2019, 07:06 PM
Haha cool. I'm in Florida but have been thinking Austin or TX in general would be a cool new spot to slide too. Big up your move and GL on your future endeavors.

skizzel23
06-05-2019, 05:49 PM
are you in Austin yet? contact info?