PDA

View Full Version : My Premium Membership

k00laid83
02-19-2019, 07:23 AM
Hello,

Hopefully, this is the correct place to post this thread. I've attempted numerous times to notify admin on my updated premium membership and have yet to receive my premium privileges. I emailed [email protected] with a copy of my payment on 2/11/19, and I've pm'd RJF & West with no response. I'm not sure what my next step should be since I haven't received a response yet (besides other admins). I resent an email to the support email again advising that I've paid for a two year subscription.

Any help with this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Agamemnon
02-19-2019, 09:26 AM
I'm having the same issue. I emailed [email protected] and sent a PM to Phlip(RJF & West are ghosts) but still no reply. Its been over a week. At this point I'm ready to dispute the charge with PayPal and try to get my money back and say screw it on the membership which is what I don't want to do. Ive been a member here for well over a decade and would hate to step away because someone wasn't keeping up with their account.

k00laid83
02-19-2019, 09:50 AM
I'm having the same issue. I emailed [email protected] and sent a PM to Phlip(RJF & West are ghosts) but still no reply. Its been over a week. At this point I'm ready to dispute the charge with PayPal and try to get my money back and say screw it on the membership which is what I don't want to do. Ive been a member here for well over a decade and would hate to step away because someone wasn't keeping up with their account.

I'm on the same boat and thinking of disputing it work PayPal. I really don't want to go because I enjoy the premium membership as well. I just wanted to wait on renewing my membership because I was unsure if I had Auto pay set up.

No disrespect to all the admins but isn't a premium membership once paid be set up automaticlly when you go through the zilvia link? I understand we all get busy but getting a reply back after week would be awesome.

Agamemnon
02-19-2019, 10:41 AM
No disrespect to all the admins but isn't a premium membership once paid be set up automaticlly when you go through the zilvia link? I understand we all get busy but getting a reply back after week would be awesome.
My account has always been updated almost instantly in the past.

TheRealSy90
02-19-2019, 11:35 AM
So you guys would really dispute a payment of support for your favorite forum over a delay in premium status? That's pretty lame guys. Just wait, it will be taken care of. And i'm pretty sure your premium status will start at the time they change it over and not at the time of payment anyways.
This is really petty guys.

TBH there's not really any "privileges" that you're missing out on. Hell i'd pay my yearly fee to the forum even without any benefits simply because I enjoy this forum and want to support it. As should everyone else.

k00laid83
02-19-2019, 11:00 PM
So you guys would really dispute a payment of support for your favorite forum over a delay in premium status? That's pretty lame guys. Just wait, it will be taken care of. And i'm pretty sure your premium status will start at the time they change it over and not at the time of payment anyways.

TBH there's not really any "privileges" that you're missing out on. Hell i'd pay my yearly fee to the forum even without any benefits simply because I enjoy this forum and want to support it. As should everyone else.

I totally understand where you're coming from, I just really enjoy being a premium member. This is the 2nd year I've done it and I enrolled for an extra year. I don't want to dispute it but to be honest I just got frustrated. I've been on the forum for a very long time and I love it here. I guess I have to be a grown up and be patient....I hate getting old :ugh:

jumpman2334
02-20-2019, 01:10 PM

oh look, someone just wanted something they paid for in a timely fashion. makes a thread once he cant get anyone to get back to him after multiple attempts. there is nothing petty about this.

this should be setup to be instantaneous once the payment has cleared. its not rocket science. ive kept my mouth shut about the mods here (and i will continue to do so), but based off past interactions and the MAJOR lack of consistency on this forum, this does not surprise me one bit. i should just assume this is par for the course anytime we are talking about 240s or the community.

Coupes_FTW
02-20-2019, 04:52 PM

yea, but I thought this was america.

k00laid83
02-21-2019, 02:04 PM
Just want to say thanks to the admins for coming through. :)

Agamemnon
02-21-2019, 03:08 PM
Glad someone got theirs.

k00laid83
02-21-2019, 09:31 PM
Glad someone got theirs.

Hey buddy pm BOB and see if he could help.

Agamemnon
02-23-2019, 10:11 AM
If anyone else is having issues with their premium membership, PM RJF to have it fixed. Looks like they're not getting notified by PayPal about payments.

s14fiend
02-25-2019, 10:46 PM
Where is the Sub thread with NSFW stuff?

afishysilvia
02-28-2019, 09:58 AM
Bump for this. Wrote Falkon and RJF. Need to get this fixed please.

Phlip
03-04-2019, 05:13 PM
I see your name is currently blue, is this taken care of?

afishysilvia
03-04-2019, 06:36 PM
I see your name is currently blue, is this taken care of?

Yes RJF got it thank you.

Vatche
04-13-2019, 05:46 PM
thank you, you guys are great

hobbs
05-01-2019, 05:55 AM
Bumping this one up, looking for the color change as well. Looks like I was a little late on my re-up.

2_Liter_Turbo
05-08-2019, 10:43 AM
Paid for my renewal and didn't get updated automatically like it used to. Can't PM because my inbox is way over full now, lol. I have to delete a LOT of stuff to get it back down.

2_Liter_Turbo
05-17-2019, 01:23 PM
Dang, still no update.

hobbs
05-17-2019, 02:27 PM
Dang, still no update.

Looks like we're in the same boat...

jumpman2334
05-17-2019, 03:44 PM
send a PM to falkon.

Yoshi
07-13-2019, 03:52 PM
I think I'm in the same boat.
Been gone many years but recently got my S13 running again. I think I renewed a month or 2 ago but just now noticed I have no premie access to anything. :/

2_Liter_Turbo
07-13-2019, 05:26 PM
Woot woot! This thread popped up in notifications and it looks like I'm in again, LOL

dawagarage
08-20-2019, 11:55 AM
I am having this problem as well.
the reason I buy premium memberships is because of the increased mailbox capacity.
I use the mailbox as a record of transactions.
as such it has exceeded 100% capacity (883 currently) and I cannot message RJF, etc.
hopefully someone sees my plight here and can fix it. if not, ill start going through my mailbox and cleaning it.

mau5trap
09-10-2019, 02:47 PM
My Premium membership needs to be fixed too....!!!!

tacotacotaco
10-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Paid the premium membership a couple days ago through the paypal link. Still hasnt updated back to premium

k00laid83
03-03-2021, 01:33 PM
I've updated my premium membership. I just noticed that it expired. If you would be kind enough to update my account it would be greatly appreciated. I also forwarded my paypal receipt to [email protected] Any help would be appreciated.

mrmephistopheles
03-07-2021, 12:27 PM
I've updated my premium membership. I just noticed that it expired. If you would be kind enough to update my account it would be greatly appreciated. I also forwarded my paypal receipt to [email protected] Any help would be appreciated.

Send it to me, I'll get you taken care of.

k00laid83
03-08-2021, 11:53 AM
Send it to me, I'll get you taken care of.

Perfect! I'll get that right to you.