PDA

View Full Version : Sick Chopper on Ebay

crioten
11-13-2004, 08:47 AM
ive never seen anything more badass on two wheels...

but there is no way id buy it for that price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10062&item=4504042090&rd=1#Photo

http://www.realwheelz.net/images/ebay/UlimateNightmare/DSC00067.jpg

http://www.realwheelz.net/images/ebay/UlimateNightmare/DSC00062.jpg

Dutchmalmiss
11-13-2004, 11:43 AM
how do u drive that?!

AlligatorBling
11-13-2004, 11:51 AM
id like to have the vtwin out of it. im guessing its a S&S

ThatGuy
11-13-2004, 01:48 PM
Somebody needs to build a SR20 powered chopper, with a single pop-up light. That would be cool.

Sil Beer S13
11-13-2004, 01:51 PM
Wow that is sex on wheels

Ghettokracker71
11-13-2004, 02:39 PM
Somebody needs to build a SR20 powered chopper, with a single pop-up light. That would be cool.

:bowrofl: Nice!....I dunno about a pop-up light but I know its possible...I've seen small block chevy V8 choppers -> "boss hog". I think an SR or 13B would be hella better for that.

KA chopper :keke: ...kidding

crioten
11-13-2004, 02:44 PM
its definately possible, but financially it would be a huge money pit...but badass none the less...

you should see if orange county choppers would make one for ya :)

AlligatorBling
11-13-2004, 05:17 PM
:bowrofl: Nice!....I dunno about a pop-up light but I know its possible...I've seen small block chevy V8 choppers -> "boss hog". I think an SR or 13B would be hella better for that.

KA chopper :keke: ...kidding

www.bosshoss.com

thats one BIG ASS bike
http://www.bosshoss.com/images/PRODUCTS/zero_on.jpg

Ghettokracker71
11-13-2004, 08:01 PM
Damn that fucker is big,but very clearly KING OF THE ROAD. That'd be an awsome 'drift bike' ....HAH. Bet that V8 gets PRETTY hot near your legs..Thats why I think an Iline would be better for a car engine in a bike...you don't have to sit so fucking wide

ThatGuy
11-13-2004, 08:15 PM
...I dunno about a pop-up light but I know its possible...

The pop-up light is a must. I would love to see that bike built, with a bubble (dildo) shift knob on a suicide shifter! Sick!! :bowrofl:

sillyvia13
05-25-2008, 07:36 AM
The pop-up light is a must. I would love to see that bike built, with a bubble (dildo) shift knob on a suicide shifter! Sick!! :bowrofl:
this is very funny...I had a picture flash in my mind...lol...
jdm dished wheels...lol...

ThatGuy
05-25-2008, 07:51 AM
Well, I'm glad something I said 4 YEARS AGO could make you laugh today.

DOOK
05-25-2008, 07:57 AM
see, you were a funny fucker even way back then

sillyvia13
05-28-2008, 12:25 AM
Well, I'm glad something I said 4 YEARS AGO could make you laugh today.
yeah I just got a moped and was doing some diggin!

lol...

you lost your sense of humor pver the years....I will find it via the search button!

just1pepsi
05-28-2008, 05:55 AM
those factory built boss hogs arent choppers, neither are those things OCC builds.. they are custom bikes, and in BH's case - factory production bikes. I couldnt view the ebay auction, but my guess is that it was a catalog bike (built with all aftermarket chinese pot-metal - S&S being the exception to that)

Real "Choppers" have a stock frame (Harley Davidson Triumph, Honda, Yamaha, Kawi, Suzi, etc) that the builder cut, and extended either the rake, stretch, reconfigured the swing arm, lowered the seat, etc.. basically a major frame modification that involves cutting, torching or welding.

Having a shop do this does not count, you have to do this yourself. There is no such thing as a "chopper that I bought" it has to be built by the rider.

Those guys with too much money wanting to buy a life-style often confuse the terminology. Those guys dont even know how a HD engine works, or how to wrench, 99% of the time.

Nowadays people are confused about this, and I just wanted to try and clarify.

Those type of customs have their place though (OCC, WCC, ETC), just like those stereo-mobiles have their place in custom cars. They are neat to look at, but not real practical to put to use.

flip3d
05-28-2008, 08:50 AM
Eh.. I want to see a turbo diesel bike. Powerstroke or Duramax

S14DB
05-28-2008, 08:57 AM
yeah I just got a moped and was doing some diggin!

lol...

you lost your sense of humor pver the years....I will find it via the search button!

Just don't post in it...