PDA

View Full Version : Tuners in Carolina area

dreaMervaj
01-15-2019, 06:10 AM
Hey guys

Have a KA-T setup with Nistune that needs a fine tune. Amy shop or tuners recommended in the Carolina area? I'm in Upstate SC (Spartanburg area).

DrSpank
01-15-2019, 01:07 PM
I'm in Charleston,SC and I can do it. Can u send me the tune so I can pick through it or do you want it fine tuned real time?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

dreaMervaj
01-15-2019, 06:26 PM
I'm in Charleston,SC and I can do it. Can u send me the tune so I can pick through it or do you want it fine tuned real time?

Send you the tune???

Charleston is a good 3-4 hour drive from me

DrSpank
01-15-2019, 07:06 PM
You can send it to me no problem. PM me for email info.

dreaMervaj
01-15-2019, 07:29 PM
You can send it to me no problem. PM me for email info.

Sorry but do you work for a shop? So you're going to set a tune in my Nistune to mimic my setup and return the ECU? What's your price? I'm a bit skeptical as you only have 4 posts.

DrSpank
01-15-2019, 07:34 PM
Yeah I'm new here. Just recently got into posting on forums. I'm 32 dont really chitchat. Only registered and got on to buy parts.

So yes, you would send me the ECU and your current setup info(parts list fuel you're running etc) and I'll adjust the tune based on all of that.

If you're skeptical I understand and if you dont want to then it's no worry. I would charge 200 for a fine tune adjustment.

dreaMervaj
01-15-2019, 07:45 PM
Yeah I'm new here. Just recently got into posting on forums. I'm 32 dont really chitchat. Only registered and got on to buy parts.

So yes, you would send me the ECU and your current setup info(parts list fuel you're running etc) and I'll adjust the tune based on all of that.

If you're skeptical I understand and if you dont want to then it's no worry. I would charge 200 for a fine tune adjustment.

Are you affiliated with any shop?

DrSpank
01-15-2019, 07:46 PM
No. I do all my own tuning for people around here and beat all these crazy shop prices.

dreaMervaj
01-18-2019, 11:03 AM
Bump bump bump

DrSpank
01-18-2019, 11:04 AM
Well, that's a bit rude. A little common courtesy would have been nice. You know maybe a response to a yes or no instead of finding out like this. Oh well, free bump.

Farzam
01-18-2019, 02:15 PM
1. DrSpank is probably a better tuner than 80% of the tuners who are affiliated with shops, lol. It isn't really rocket science.

2. [email protected] used to fly out to the Carolinas every few months to tune cars. Not sure if he still does that. Perhaps you can text or email him via the contact info on his website.

DrSpank
01-18-2019, 02:17 PM
1. DrSpank is probably a better tuner than 80% of the tuners who are affiliated with shops, lol. It isn't really rocket science.

2. [email protected] used to fly out to the Carolinas every few months to tune cars. Not sure if he still does that. Perhaps you can text or email him via the contact info on his website.Thanks Farzam! I think lol...but he is right. It's not rocket science. Fuel and timing...u get that shit right and the rest of it is purely settings.

dreaMervaj
01-22-2019, 09:10 PM
Well, that's a bit rude. A little common courtesy would have been nice. You know maybe a response to a yes or no instead of finding out like this. Oh well, free bump.

Thanks for providing your rates via email but I'm still shopping around. Sorry for being rude that was not my intention.

Driftaholic84
01-22-2019, 10:12 PM
March 9th Martin will be having a dyno day in Atlanta with Jonathan Craig and some time in March in Boone with Jorgan Renegar. You can get more info on the dates on Facebook.

DrSpank
01-22-2019, 10:23 PM
Thanks for providing your rates via email but I'm still shopping around. Sorry for being rude that was not my intention.No worries. It's the internet lol