PDA

View Full Version : 1972 Datsun 240z

Raziel
11-10-2004, 01:01 PM
I was going to make this my project car but i dont have the funds and paying for track time is getting in the way. So.. im seeing if anyone wants to buy it off me. Im still not sure how much to sell it for but im looking into it. Ill entertain any serious offers. Located in Sac at the moment but can drive back to san jose for people intrested.

1972 Datsun 240z. - rust free
Exterior -No dents or dings
-Faded paint (original orenge)
Interior - Seats are worn out a little.
- Dash as well is worn out a little
- The car has no rug because i stripped it
- Original steering wheel
Engine - Original inline 6 not to sure about miles on it but it runs good
- I cant remember but i think its catless
- Has exhaust
Suspension - KYB w/ Eibach springs

Other than that the cars stock.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Suislide/240z.jpg

Ill try to get more pix soon.

Just PM me or post here.
AIM - ilNeokaili

mrmephistopheles
11-10-2004, 03:37 PM
i wish i was stateside. :-\

gbeto
11-10-2004, 07:59 PM
thats a sweet car, I could take it out of you but with low payments ehehe.. let Us know how much is the starting bid.

chrispy
11-10-2004, 10:01 PM
Do you want to trade, Aren? My starlet and some cash? :x:

Raziel
11-11-2004, 02:12 AM
Do you want to trade, Aren? My starlet and some cash? :x:

Whats up chris sorry man i need the cash.

fogleroller
11-11-2004, 08:10 AM
i wish i was stateside. :-\

LOL, just bring one back when you return.

Raziel, Interested in more pics (interior, engine...etc)

Raziel
11-11-2004, 11:00 AM
LOL, just bring one back when you return.

Raziel, Interested in more pics (interior, engine...etc)

Will do ill get them as soon as i can. I have a lot going on this week so i have to get them this weekend. School/work :-/ but ill have them up asap.

Raziel
11-11-2004, 12:25 PM
price change 2500 because i heard from my dad that he got a dent from a tire blow out. My dad says its not bad but ill lower the price.

drift freaq
11-11-2004, 12:35 PM
price change 2500 because i heard from my dad that he got a dent from a tire blow out. My dad says its not bad but ill lower the price.

Raziel, I am very interested in this but I need to know if its a early 72 or a late 72 can you get me the manufacturing date off the door panel? you can email me at [email protected] . I will be up in the bay area for thanksgiving (grew up in Palo Alto) anyways let me know.
Dave

Raziel
11-11-2004, 01:48 PM
Raziel, I am very interested in this but I need to know if its a early 72 or a late 72 can you get me the manufacturing date off the door panel? you can email me at [email protected] . I will be up in the bay area for thanksgiving (grew up in Palo Alto) anyways let me know.
Dave

I will contact my dad today and ask him to look for me.