PDA

View Full Version : are the weedless people jelaous

BeardflubY
12-30-2018, 02:50 AM
yo i smooke weed a lot and im just curious in general

how do all the people who dont get to smoke weed legally feel?
are they upset lol? are they jelly of huge jars of legal sweet kush or nah?

Phlip
12-30-2018, 07:38 AM
You start a TON of nonsense threads... What is your angle?

hobbs
12-30-2018, 08:39 AM
I'm going to go with nah, most peoples lives don't revolve around getting high.

I'm all down for legalization of marijuana and the tax revenue it generates but after living in Denver it's apparent some are not responsible enough to enjoy smoking a plant.

tuzzio
12-30-2018, 09:20 AM
I've never tried weed in my life. legally, or illegally. I don't give a shit.

Fuck heroin. Concentrate on opiates.

Phlip
12-30-2018, 04:14 PM
I have the strangest of feelings that I am banning this dude for being a spambot before the end of the week

lunchmeat
12-30-2018, 04:37 PM
Smoked the shit back in college. Dont miss it, don't give a shit about who does or doesn't.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DJTTon
12-30-2018, 07:55 PM
This is not the place for it.

cured13
12-31-2018, 12:18 AM
:picardfp:.,.

xschylerx
01-05-2019, 09:57 PM
can we straight edge revenge this guy yet?

XXX

Farzam
01-05-2019, 11:37 PM
I have the strangest of feelings that I am banning this dude for being a spambot before the end of the week

Yeah, I hate spam bots too. ED doctors HATE this 1 simple PILL! Click here NOW to find the pill that keeps you ROCK HARD for DAYS! (www.nico.com)

it's apparent some are not responsible enough to enjoy smoking a plant.

The same could be argued about alcohol, cars, tide pods, sporting events, etc. although I do agree with you to a certain degree

lewisfk
01-06-2019, 09:39 PM
Yes, I'm jealous I can't smoke weed! I have spent my entire adult life being an adult! Raising a family, serving this country, buying a house. Just being a productive citizen, but I wonder what I could have accomplished with the help of a little green plant!

Kresge
01-11-2019, 04:26 AM
Never tried weed in my life. I'm all for taxing people who do though. I see no fault with that. How does it feel to finally contribute towards taxes, OP? haha

z31andrew
01-11-2019, 01:53 PM
Yes, I'm jealous I can't smoke weed! I have spent my entire adult life being an adult! Raising a family, serving this country, buying a house. Just being a productive citizen, but I wonder what I could have accomplished with the help of a little green plant!

All that and then some without the added stress :2f2f:

lunchmeat
01-11-2019, 02:54 PM
All I ever accomplished when I smoked was destroying entire bags of Lays potato chips and swiss cake rolls.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jumpman2334
01-11-2019, 05:23 PM
Fine. I'll be the dickhead that says it.

Marijuana is still illegal in all 50 states. Yes. You read that right. State law does not trump federal law.

Farzam
01-12-2019, 12:12 AM
Never tried weed in my life. I'm all for taxing people who do though. I see no fault with that. How does it feel to finally contribute towards taxes, OP? haha

Interesting first post, person also from Raleigh. We are glad you joined our pot-hating, Nissan-loving community.

Marijuana is still illegal in all 50 states. Yes. You read that right. State law does not trump federal law.

You're in a forum with common subjects such as:
-swapping in engines that never came in the US
-removing emissions systems
-illegal lighting
-stretching tires
-Importing non DOT/EPA conforming vehicles
Etc.

Modifying cars is still illegal in all 50 states. Yes. You read that right.

DALAZ_68
01-25-2019, 03:00 PM
Modifying cars is still illegal in all 50 states. Yes. You read that right.

noooo i dont believe you, stahhhhppp

lalalalalalalala