PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice.....

BSeay
11-09-2004, 11:47 PM
Ok i'm in college now and i want to move out because dorm life sucks ass.... Well here is the situation, i've got an offer to move out but it's with some girls who already have a house and they need a roommate which is ok with me because i have known all of them for about a year plus now.....

But here is my delima, i'm gonna be living with one of the girls in the same room and thats not really such a bad thing but we have went on dated and expressed interest in each other. Now i know everyone is like shit man knock it down but i'm kinda worried that me living with her and her friends and something happen like us have sex and it get weird ya know? i mean she is a pretty decent friend but i know that if i move in and something happens that i'm not going to be able to say no i dont wanna do this.. And she herself asks me when i'm gonna move in with her...

So what would you do, move in or keep kickin it in the dorm?

All feedback is welcome thanks...

HaLo
11-09-2004, 11:59 PM
Move in if and only if you have a "move-out" strategy when everything goes wrong, because in the end, it will...

thx247
11-10-2004, 12:11 AM
kick it down. You only live once.

ALTRNTV
11-10-2004, 12:25 AM
What more can you ask for? You wanting to move out and there's a chance you can go move in with some LADIES? :naughtyd: I'd move in there in an instant and start messing around! hahaha :wackit:

TiNMAN
11-10-2004, 12:40 AM
im with simounj, wouldnt you rather be living with girls than in a dorm? is it coed?? i mean, shit lay it down, aint nothin wrong with a friend with benifits dog.....you really had to think about this one?? :tweak:

TheSnail
11-10-2004, 12:53 AM
I would move in. If she makes A move on you, beat that ass. I would say, if one her friends give you a look, fuck them too. But doing that would turn all of them against you. (if they found out) . Just move in and beat that ass till she cant sit down. If not give me their #, I will move in, no reason to be a cock block.

-Slimy Snail

Andrew Bohan
11-10-2004, 01:48 AM
i lived with 3 girls for a year. one of em was my gf tho. she was my gf before i moved in too, so that's kinda different. it's cool cuz girls like to clean. ahaha

MakotoS13
11-10-2004, 06:29 AM
if you live in a house with women you will either fight with them or have sex with them.

your choice will be based on the above FACT.

thus, you already know the answer to your question.

BSeay
11-10-2004, 07:20 AM
yea i figured that moving in would be the general concensus, thats what i'm gonna be doing i was just trying to see if there was any insight that someone could give...

halo - i'm only there for 6 months so thats my "move out" strategy

Snail - its funny because they keep telling me to beat that ass on the one girl...it's kinda like they expect it...

MakotoS13
11-10-2004, 07:22 AM
insight? you're the on DEALING with the situation and you're askin us for insight? dude, that's re-retarded... i'm not telling you to move in. i'm telling you what WILL happen if you move in.

BSeay
11-10-2004, 09:56 AM
insight? you're the on DEALING with the situation and you're askin us for insight? dude, that's re-retarded... i'm not telling you to move in. i'm telling you what WILL happen if you move in.

i know that i was trying to see if anyone else is/was in a similar situation and there experience..i personally dont doubt that i would end up having sex with her i was looking for someone that had an experience that could RELATE to what i'm going to be doing and how they handled it, what happened kinda thing understand?

Annoying Eric
11-10-2004, 10:14 AM
I say...........

Run a train over her.... You know give her the hot beef injection...

HaLo
11-10-2004, 10:17 AM
Move in, have fun, move out 6 months later...

Sounds good to me.
Don't fuck up in the 1st month though. ;)

rainier
11-10-2004, 11:26 AM
yeah seriously. jus move in and have fun for a while. when it gets bad just move somewhere else.

nismo2491
11-10-2004, 11:44 AM
But here is my delima, i'm gonna be living with one of the girls in the same room and thats not really such a bad thing but we have went on dated and expressed interest in each other. .
if you've already dated a bit and expressed interest in each other:
a) you should have smashed it by now as it is and:
b) move in and see if you two have anything there.
KEvin