PDA

View Full Version : KY 2007 LBZ Duramax 4x4 Loaded

kentuckywindage
09-21-2018, 04:56 PM
2007 LBZ Duramax 4x4. Here's some information on it. I flew down to Waco, Texas and bought the truck in mid-June 2018. According to the Car Fax (which I still have and will be included) all 3 previous owners bought and sold the truck in the state of Texas. That being said, the truck is completely rust free and super clean. The previous owner completed all modifications to the truck him-self including building the transmission (he is a turbine mechanic on an off shore drilling rig and has previous experiance building Allison transmissions, I have reciepts for all components used, I still have his contact information if need be) Lets get onto the truck.
• EFI Live and trans tuning from Calibrated Power/Duramax Tuner (still have flash scanner and can email tunes including defueled tunning to buyer)
• Full EGR delete and PVC reroute
• S&B intake system
• Nictane CAT fuel filter adapter
• 3 inch down pipe
• 5 inch straight pipe
• Airdog IIG 95GPH lift pump
• Built transmission with Suncoast billet converter and Suncoast/Raybestos GMAX kit (shimmed pump with higher line pressure, shifts firm and smooth along with the trans tunning, and always used Transynd oil)
• TrueTrac rear axles
• Valve body rebuilt
• Balanced drive shaft
• PPE transmsission cooler
• Fleece All Lights On in the fuse box
• Ranch Hand front bumper
• Cognito PISK kit (pitman & idler arm support kit)
• LMM power steering pump
• SS break lines
•Merhant Auto pump rub kit
• Merchant Auto tie rod sleeves
• Kryptonite leveling kit (leveling keys and shock extensions)
• Gear Big Block 20x12s with Atturo Trailblade XT's with 750 miles on the set up (fenders NorCal'd)
• Kenwood touch screen head unit
• Edge Insight CTS 2 with dash pod
• Bedliner
• Euro style headlights
• LED tail lights and 3rd break light
• Loaded LT (every option but sunroof and rear entertainment)
• 15% tint
• 4x4
• Plummed for Pac Break bags which I have
• 192,3xx miles
Looking for partial trades for a clean 240sx, either s13 or s14. The truck books for a little over $22,000 accordind to NADA so keep that in mind when offering. Thanks for looking. Pictures provided here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=147791376161068&id=100027906188634

kentuckywindage
09-24-2018, 06:24 PM
Bump to the top

Future240
09-27-2018, 10:07 AM
This is a bad ass truck.

kentuckywindage
09-27-2018, 06:34 PM
This is a bad ass truck.

Thanks man!

smoked240
09-28-2018, 02:34 AM
Very clean and I wish I could trade but im buried to my s13. My 6.2 diesel is sitting in a pasture collecting mice lol. Kudos to who ever gets this!

kentuckywindage
10-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Sold!!! Sold!!! Sold!!!