enkei2k
07-01-2018, 06:39 PM
First off..

LBJ to the Lakers for $154 mil

Melo + PG staying in OKC

CP3 stays in Houston

FRpilot
07-01-2018, 06:56 PM
OKC is screwed until Melo leaves. And after that, not sure if Westbrook and PG will work. I mean, Westbrook had KD (who is better than PG) but Westbrook is still going to be a ballhog.

CP3 back is nice for the Rockets, but losing Ariza is going to hurt. I think Ariza was overhyped after leaving the Lakers, but still provides good defense and the Rockets will miss him.

LBJ to Lakers... not sure why LBJ committed so quickly unless he knows Kawhi and/or Cousins is coming. I can't see the Lakers being a better option than Philly or Boston if he wants to play with young guys since those teams have better young guys. Maybe he feels like his body is aging and this is going to be his last stop too so he signed a 4 yr contract to give himself some security instead of continuing doing the 2 year and opt out after a year deals.

Going to be an interesting few weeks of free agency.

afishysilvia
07-01-2018, 07:13 PM
Kawhi and LeBron to the Lakers I see in the future. They’ll have to give Ingram and Ball(hopefully).

gbaby2089
07-01-2018, 07:46 PM
I'm hoping LAL can find a way to keep Ingram. He, Kawhi & KBJ would be a SCARY group of wings for anyone else to reckon with.

FRpilot
07-01-2018, 08:44 PM
They’ll have to give Ingram and Ball(hopefully).

haha am I reading this right? sounds like even Lakers fans want Lonzo Ball shipped out.

afishysilvia
07-01-2018, 09:45 PM
haha am I reading this right? sounds like even Lakers fans want Lonzo Ball shipped out.

Ball will bust, I am sure of it. Kuzma was the star of the draft for us.

LoneStarSilvia
07-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Lakers definitely have something else lined up to have landed LeBron. I find it hard to believe Pop and the Spurs will want to put up with the Ball's BS.

Also, Stephenson getting signed is fucking hilarious. I can already see his face when he's had enough of LeBron trying to "coach" him up.

d_nice
07-02-2018, 06:07 AM
In my opinion I think Lebron should have stay in the east. It was a guarantee that he will go to the championship the way he did with the cavs. Now he has to go thru Houston, Golden state, Etc... Just have to wait who they pick up. I dont see Stephenson and ball doing it.

gbaby2089
07-02-2018, 07:19 AM

Kuzma will never be any better than he is right now. An okay scorer, mediocre/bad passer, bad rebounder, bad defender. He's Jamaal Crawford in a bigger, younger body.

Ball could be really good next to LBJ. I really hope they keep Ball/Ingram, bring in Kawhi as a free agent next summer. Ball, Ingram, Leonard, LBJ, and any long athletic big at the 5, is a great lineup with four dudes who can legitimately create offense & have a ton of length/smarts on the defensive end.

jumpman2334
07-02-2018, 09:22 AM
i wonder how long bron is going to put up with lavar and his antics. that is going to get interesting real quick.

I am now interested what kawhi is going to do.

ZenkiKid
07-02-2018, 10:40 AM
Lakers definitely have something else lined up to have landed LeBron.

I agree. Theres definitely something up if the Lakers easily and quickly picked him up.

PG staying is a mistake on his end. Even non laker fans on social media thought that decision was stupid.

Spurs basically want 2 starters and 3 1st round pics for Kawhi. Thats their asking price from any team interested. Pretty steep if you ask me.

BOROSUN
07-02-2018, 10:44 AM
Spur won't let go unless they have a good deal back for kawhi. I think 76er is in a better spot.

FRpilot
07-02-2018, 01:02 PM

I think Ball will bust too, especially when you compare him to guys taken after him like Jason Tatum and Donovan Mitchell. (He might be able to surpass guys like Josh Jackson, Dennis Smith, or Kyle Kuzma but who knows).

Ball could be really good next to LBJ.

Not sure how that's going to happen with the ball in LeBron's hand. Lonzo is not a shooter and I don't see him running off screens and being a catch and shoot guy. If he doesn't get moved and stays with the Lakers and LBJ, I think he might become a "glue guy" and helps a little bit in every category (I want to say a 15/5/5 guy but his shooting sucks so maybe a 10/6/6 guy like he already is now)?

PG staying is a mistake on his end. Even non laker fans on social media thought that decision was stupid.

Yea, no idea why PG stayed there on that sinking ship to be Russell Westbrook's sidekick either.

gbaby2089
07-02-2018, 01:55 PM
Not sure how that's going to happen with the ball in LeBron's hand. Lonzo is not a shooter and I don't see him running off screens and being a catch and shoot guy. If he doesn't get moved and stays with the Lakers and LBJ, I think he might become a "glue guy" and helps a little bit in every category (I want to say a 15/5/5 guy but his shooting sucks so maybe a 10/6/6 guy like he already is now)?

His shot is going to pan out. IDK why, but I have absolute confidence in him.

I see him being the kind of guy who shoots 41% from the field, 38% from three, something like a 15/10/7 guy. He's also pretty handy on defense because of his smarts & length.

Mostly I think he lightens LBJ's load. With Ingram, Ball & LBJ you have three guys who can create offense & Kuzma is a competent scorer if not much else.

tricky_ab
07-02-2018, 05:34 PM
RAPTORS IN THE FINALS NEXT YEAR!!!

Now that I got that out of the way, how do you think the Lakers will look next season?

I say they trade all the spuds for Kawhi. Go grab Boogie as well...

Then grab:
Lance
Javale
JR Smith
Matt Barnes
Dellavedova
Zaza Pachulia

FRpilot
07-02-2018, 06:04 PM
Lakers are picking up Rondo and Caldwell-Pope too. Doesn't look good for Lonzo and Lavar Ball...

BOROSUN
07-02-2018, 06:58 PM
Lol the evil org just got boogie

tricky_ab
07-02-2018, 08:21 PM
Lakers are picking up Rondo and Caldwell-Pope too. Doesn't look good for Lonzo and Lavar Ball...

Rondo is one of the best passers in the history of the game, I'm sure he can make this work. It will be weird if Lonzo stays, but I would actually start Rondo over him rather than platoon them.

gbaby2089
07-02-2018, 08:38 PM
I'd start Ball. 100%. He's already better than Rondo.

afishysilvia
07-02-2018, 08:44 PM
Lol the evil org just got boogie

Even more with the WTF to the NBA. Boogie is a good replacement for JaVale even if hes coming off an injury. I am all for Lebron being on the Lakers now, but seriously unless Kawhi comes to the Lakers, who is gonna beat the Warriors now? Not Rockets, theyve lost some key pieces, and the Celtics cant do it with just Kyrie. Fuck the Warriors

FRpilot
07-02-2018, 09:01 PM
I don't think there's enough ball to go around for the Warriors and no idea how Cousins will react to that. Kind of worried about Cousin's spontaneous temperament, but I think he would be more of a team player and fit in much better than Dwight Howard (who will probably whine and sulk about not getting enough touches and then only give a half ass effort if he doesn't feel like superman is getting his respect).

Even if Cousins comes back 50% he's going to be a major upgrade over JaVale McGee or Zaza. You can probably just throw the ball to Cousins if you have nothing going on and he will power his way through and make something out of nothing. (McGee will be missed but I feel like the Warriors didn't aggressively pursue him during free agency again and that probably made him feel under appreciated and sign somewhere else even if it's for the same veteran's minimum he would have got with the Warriors).

ZenkiKid
07-02-2018, 09:39 PM
I dont know how the hell its possible or fair for a deal like this to even happen.

Boogie is pretty much going to GSW for free.

FRpilot
07-02-2018, 11:24 PM
I dont know how the hell its possible or fair for a deal like this to even happen.

Boogie is pretty much going to GSW for free.

Considering he's signing for 5.3M, I think the Warriors are offering him their full mid level exemption lol

gbaby2089
07-03-2018, 05:38 AM
Considering he could've taken a contract for like $26M, yeah he's going there for free.

ZenkiKid
07-03-2018, 09:39 AM
Considering he's signing for 5.3M, I think the Warriors are offering him their full mid level exemption lol

It just blows my mind that a player that could possibly qualify for a max offer is allowed to name or take such a low price.

jumpman2334
07-03-2018, 10:27 AM
do players take pay cuts for a better shot at getting a ring? if the answer is yes, im going to assume that is why he moved for so cheap.

Dutchmalmiss
07-03-2018, 12:39 PM
He claims no one else made him any offers. I'm thinking he just took the first offer given to him, which was a Zilvia-style lowball offer. He probably thought that was as high as he'd get, and knowing him, he didn't wanna get butthurt by worse offers. His agent should be shot haha.

gbaby2089
07-03-2018, 01:49 PM
do players take pay cuts for a better shot at getting a ring? if the answer is yes, im going to assume that is why he moved for so cheap.

Look at GSW's bench the last two years for your answer. Yes, they do, big time.

Kevin Durant, that weasel, also has taken paycuts both years he's been there.

Because he is a chump & is actively hurting the player's union by doing so.

Goofs
07-03-2018, 02:30 PM
I think Boogie made the decision out of pettiness, with his volatile personality. The Pelicans probably offended him with not being committed to their offer, especially since they performed well without him.

Just surprised he didn't go to the Wizards if he didn't care about the money. Always thought him and Wall were close, and that'd be a fun team to watch.

After this years Ref debacle in the playoffs, and now this I probably won't be paying attention to the NBA as much this up-coming season unless they make some drastic changes to the refs, or playoff format.

They need to take notes from the VAR system in the World Cup. Works way better than any video review system in professorial US sports.

FRpilot
07-03-2018, 03:28 PM
I don't think a lot of teams, if any, were going to offer cousins the max after his ACL tear. Sacramento really screwed Cousins by trading him. He was set to sign a 5yr/210M contract with the Kings but lost about $75M by being traded to New Orleans who could only offer him a 4yr/135M contract. Now he's making 5.3M this yr. lol

I think Cousins could have went to any number of places and signed a 15-20M/1 yr contract to try to revive his image. Like it was said, Washington was probably a good spot since they traded Gortat and need a center or even joining LeBron with the Lakers. I think Cousins chose the Warriors because he felt like he has a better chance to rebuild his image there, especially if he wins a ring. It will show that he CAN be a team player and can be coached, unless he totally blows it like Rondo with a respected coach and the Mavs organization or Dwight Howard with any of the places he's been.

gbaby2089
07-03-2018, 05:02 PM
I don't think a lot of teams, if any, were going to offer cousins the max after his ACL tear. Sacramento really screwed Cousins by trading him.

Didn't he request a trade?

FRpilot
07-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Didn't he request a trade?

No lol

Sacramento didn't even have the audacity to tell him they traded him. He found out that he was traded during the all-star game when he was being interviewed and someone told him about it haha. awkward

7pOtU6vxYWE

He seemed content with staying in Sacramento and signing the $210M designated player max contract. After years of refusing to trade cousins and sticking by him, Sac probably got cold feet on giving him that much money and ended up trading him for peanuts (a package centered around buddy hield, tyreke evans, some draft picks, and some scrubs as fillers). What's funny is that their idiot GM Vlade Divac said something to the effect that "Buddy was the gem of the trade" :facepalm:

FRpilot
07-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Report: Frustrated Cousins called Warriors to get deal done (https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/07/03/report-frustrated-cousins-called-warriors-to-get-deal-done/)

DeMarcus Cousins was an emotional wreck and stunned no teams reached out to him as free agency wore on, so he took matters into his own hands, according to Marc Spears of the Undefeated.

“I was shocked,” Cousins told Spears. “I didn’t believe it. It was a rough, pretty emotional night.”

Sensing he was in a desperate situation, Cousins told Spears he felt he had no choice but to call his agent, Jarinn Akana, at 5 a.m. Monday with a crazy plan: See if the Warriors were interested in signing him.

“(Akana) was shocked,” Cousins told the Undefeated. “It was very insulting not to receive an offer. But I understand. I prepared myself for this.”

The four-time All-Star center knew his stock was down as he recovers from a torn Achilles tendon, but he was nearing a $200 million deal before the injury and to not even get a sniff of an offer was a jolt.

It demanded some bold action.

Three hours later, Cousins he phoned Warriors general manager Bob Myers to see if Golden State wanted to use their taxpayer’s mid-level exception of $5.3 million on him.

“This was my ace of spades,” Cousins said. “This was my chess move.”

Much like Kevin Durant wanted to get a sense how Stephen Curry, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala felt about him coming to the Warriors two years ago, Cousins called some Warriors stars after speaking with Myers.

Cousins told Spears he spoke with Durant, Curry and Green and they all were excited and ready to have the often-maligned center as their teammate.

“Steph was so freaking excited,” Cousins said. “Every one of those guys was excited.”

Although Cousins likely won’t get to join the Warriors star-studded lineup until at least late December, he’s also thrilled to find such a comforting NBA home.

“I feel amazing,” he told Spears. “The crazy thing is it has been tough for me. But I’m just happy to be with the champs.”

He claims no one else made him any offers. I'm thinking he just took the first offer given to him, which was a Zilvia-style lowball offer. He probably thought that was as high as he'd get, and knowing him, he didn't wanna get butthurt by worse offers. His agent should be shot haha.

Apparently there is some truth to that, but instead of waiting it out he panicked, called the warriors, and lowballed himself lol.

I think Boogie made the decision out of pettiness, with his volatile personality. The Pelicans probably offended him with not being committed to their offer, especially since they performed well without him.

After reading the above article and what Cousins said, I think he panicked and signed out of desperation (due to his volatile personality like you said) rather than out of pettiness.

BOROSUN
07-03-2018, 11:03 PM
boogie called gsw. he could have called other teams and no doubt some team would have picked him up or even payed higher bidding.

watch 2 games now. trey young and the ATL crew is just horrible. he's looking like a bust out there.
youngster keeps stopping his dribble, cant penetrate and stands around like westbrook.

gbaby2089
07-04-2018, 08:47 AM
What's funny is that their idiot GM Vlade Divac said something to the effect that "Buddy was the gem of the trade" :facepalm:

Eek. Shit my bad lol

No lie, I'd rather have Buddy Hield than have DMC. A lights out shooter who is content to come off the bench is a very nice thing to have (*breaks hand hitting wall in LBJ form)

ZenkiKid
07-06-2018, 01:39 PM
Tony Parker to Charlotte

Melos Leaving OKC

IT is closing in on a deal to go to Orlando

What a friday its been so far.

FRpilot
07-06-2018, 02:13 PM
Thought Tony Parker would retire in San Antonio, but I guess everyone is leaving Gregg Popovich.

Read some comment about Melo that seems to make perfect sense:
"Anthony is going to be a great addition to any team that is planning to tank next season for better odds in the draft lottery."

Got to feed bad for IT. Playing all his career on sub-par contracts to finally show what he's got and now he's got to start over. Wish him luck.

gbaby2089
07-06-2018, 02:28 PM
IT to Orlando makes perfect. Tiny dude might be able to get covered up a bit on defense when the rest of the team has 7'+ wing spans (and a nearly 8' wingspan from Mo Bamba)

Tony Parker is a dbag, I wish he'd retire.

ZenkiKid
07-06-2018, 02:33 PM
Got to feed bad for IT. Playing all his career on sub-par contracts to finally show what he's got and now he's got to start over. Wish him luck.

Have you seen his documentary series on the players tribune? he revealed that the mis-diagnosis of his hip injury resulted in Long time members of the Celtics medical staff getting fired.

Apparently IT didnt like how they handled his injury and was super critical over it.

He also revealed in the documentary that it was his choice to have season ending hip surgery last season. He was fine when he played on it but on off days in between games he complained that it still felt weird

FRpilot
07-06-2018, 03:12 PM
Tony Parker is a dbag, I wish he'd retire.

Yea he is dbag. From cheating on Eva Longoria with his then teammate Brent Barry's wife causing 2 divorces to downplaying Kawhi's injury saying his was "100x worse" and not supporting your fellow teammate.

Have you seen his documentary series on the players tribune?

No I haven't. I heard his hip injury was misdiagnosed and was pretty bad, but I didn't know all that went on. I guess misdiagnosed injuries are no joke (look at how seriously Kawhi is taking it if it's not some ploy he's playing). It's similar to big bad evil corporations (teams) who try to squeeze all they can from their workers (players) by making them play and jeopardizing their careers.

But anyways, I was just saying you got to feel bad for IT. Putting up his numbers and playing with a chip on your shoulders for multiple teams all these years to finally get vindicated and a potential max contract and then suddenly get traded by Boston (now I'm thinking they traded him because they knew he was damaged good) and lose everything he worked so hard on in a span of 1 season.

ZenkiKid
07-06-2018, 03:47 PM
But anyways, I was just saying you got to feel bad for IT. Putting up his numbers and playing with a chip on your shoulders for multiple teams all these years to finally get vindicated and a potential max contract and then suddenly get traded by Boston (now I'm thinking they traded him because they knew he was damaged good) and lose everything he worked so hard on in a span of 1 season.

Yup. With how last season turned out im sure that was a sense of vindication for Danny Ainge.

tricky_ab
07-06-2018, 07:30 PM
Good move for OKC but they are still paying $50m in tax for Westbrook, George & Co. a team that would be lucky to make it to the second round in the West...

Melos Leaving OKC

He straight up said he refuses to come off the bench even after last year's disastrous playoffs. What team has room for him in the starting 5, with his level of production and defense, at that salary, if they don't buy him out? He'll get you 27 a game, at least he used to, but they were always such a meaningless 27 and usually came at the cost of your entire offense stagnating and essentially playing 4 on 5 on defense. Now that he can't even get you that much he's more dead weight than ever so good luck to whoever signs him.

BOROSUN
07-06-2018, 08:57 PM
houston needs a iso/block melo. they couldn't hit anything during the playoffs especially when unbreakable paul goes down again. they need someone like him on those situation. but, for regular season, idk. he wont get any touches like on okc. that's for sure.

call gsw. take the easy way out.

it would be interesting if spurs picks him up.

or play with your best bud lbj w/ rondo. 2 elite pg working around melo.
when the knicks had kidd, melo was a allstar.

afishysilvia
07-06-2018, 09:03 PM
or play with your best bud lbj w/ rondo. 2 elite pg working around melo.
when the knicks had kidd, melo was a allstar.

Fuck no we dont want his washed up ass, way over rated. So glad he decided not to come the last time, hes spotty.

gbaby2089
07-18-2018, 06:59 AM
Leonard to Toronto for DeMar & others.

What a wild year for the NBA.

afishysilvia
07-18-2018, 08:05 AM
Poor Leonard, shipped to an even worse situation. One year then he’s with the lakers.

ZenkiKid
07-18-2018, 08:21 AM
I feel bad for both players.

Toronto pretty much gave away derozan, but im reading that this couldve pretty much been a move to dump his heavy contract.

BOROSUN
07-19-2018, 06:20 PM
https://nypost.com/2018/07/19/suddenly-the-knicks-kevin-knox-pick-looks-even-better/amp/

To all the stupid Knicks fans wanted MPjr. Baahah.
I believe in Mills& perry and coach fiz.

gbaby2089
07-20-2018, 06:55 AM
I would not have touched MPJ in the draft. Not even with the 60th pick in the second round. Just not worth it.

afishysilvia
07-20-2018, 09:59 AM
Melo stays winning, over 20 mil to not play. Man this guy...then the rockets? He’s a sad defensive replacement for Ariza.

ZenkiKid
07-20-2018, 03:21 PM
Michael Beasley.

Out of everybody left the Lakers choose to sign Beasley with the last bit of money they had left.

REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?

Short list of people we couldve signed:

D wade

J Crawford

Rodney Hood

gbaby2089
07-20-2018, 03:28 PM
I'd rather have Beasley than any of them.

Beasley is younger than Wade & Crawford. He's better than Hood.

Beasley can get buckets.

***When he isn't on one of his weird mind melt days.

afishysilvia
07-20-2018, 06:04 PM
I'd rather have Beasley than any of them.

Beasley is younger than Wade & Crawford. He's better than Hood.

Beasley can get buckets.

***When he isn't on one of his weird mind melt days.

He could have been great if he didn’t fuck up outside of the league. Interesting career he’s had goIng up and down.

gbaby2089
07-21-2018, 12:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir1rKcWbPZU

I'm not going to lie, this Lakers team COULD be super, super fun to watch. A second unit of Lance, Beasley, KCP and Rondo? I'm in for that. I really hope they start the young guys, but let these four have some weird minutes as a crew.

BOROSUN
10-01-2018, 08:03 PM
omg yes preseason win. lol

ZenkiKid
10-04-2018, 09:55 AM
I was bored at yesterday and did some quick maths.

Derrick Rose has actually become a much more efficient scorer since his ACL tear.

WHEN he is healthy and plays his Points per minute have actually gone up since his MVP year.

Only real stat that took a nose dive (besides the amount of games playing obviously) is his assists per game.

gbaby2089
10-04-2018, 12:15 PM
I was bored at yesterday and did some quick maths.

Derrick Rose has actually become a much more efficient scorer since his ACL tear.

WHEN he is healthy and plays his Points per minute have actually gone up since his MVP year.

Only real stat that took a nose dive (besides the amount of games playing obviously) is his assists per game.

what you talking about willis.

Points per minute doesn't mean efficient scorer. Just means he chucks up a lot of shots.

His player efficiency rating (PER) from 2008-2012:

23.5 (MVP)

After the 2012 playoff knee explosion, here are his PER numbers:

For reference, 15 is considered average. In only one season post knee injury has he even been average or more efficient than his rookie year.

I say this as someone who finds him a mega fun player to watch., but he's not good or efficient.

(He was never really efficient)

For reference, even in Jordan's seasons with the Wizards his PER were 20.7 and 19.3.

LBJ & MJ career PER are in the 27's, Shaq/David Robinson/Wilt in the 26's, Chris Paul around 25.

Rose was a sham MVP.

LoneStarSilvia
10-22-2018, 10:22 AM
Shove the former MVP, square up on an official, then try to sucker punch the Player's Association's President...and only get suspended for 4 games? What?!

gbaby2089
10-22-2018, 10:29 AM
Ingram is my guy.

afishysilvia
10-22-2018, 10:31 AM
Shove the former MVP, square up on an official, then try to sucker punch the Player's Association's President...and only get suspended for 4 games? What?!

Basketball has gotten too soft just like football its almost boring to watch, no defense is being played when games are getting over 100pts before 3rd quarter just 3's. I am glad they are scraping somewhat cause Harden is a shit talker and he gets away with a lot. The entire game there were some hard calls and charges on both teams. I absolutely hate Rondo however, once a Celtic forever one in my eyes. With that aside, spitting on another guy is not only horrible but definitely grounds for punches. Ingram shouldn't have ran back in the fight though. If this was back in the bad boy era with the bulls this would have just resulted in free throws and no one would have batted an eye.

gbaby2089
10-22-2018, 10:34 AM
Basketball has gotten too soft just like football its almost boring to watch, no defense is being played when games are getting over 100pts before 3rd quarter just 3's. I am glad they are scraping somewhat cause Harden is a shit talker and he gets away with a lot. The entire game there were some hard calls and charges on both teams. I absolutely hate Rondo however, once a Celtic forever one in my eyes. With that aside, spitting on another guy is not only horrible but definitely grounds for punches. Ingram shouldn't have ran back in the fight though. If this was back in the bad boy era with the bulls this would have just resulted in free throws and no one would have batted an eye.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/019/304/old.jpg

afishysilvia
10-22-2018, 10:39 AM
Im good with that....^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XNqYf03Qk0

Bad asses, high shorts and long socks even...

Goofs
10-22-2018, 10:46 AM
Shove the former MVP, square up on an official, then try to sucker punch the Player's Association's President...and only get suspended for 4 games? What?!No Limit Brandon

On a side note, Jokic is a beast. Excited for these Nuggets. What a game yesterday

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

afishysilvia
10-22-2018, 10:48 AM
No Limit Brandon

On a side note, Jokic is a beast. Excited for these Nuggets. What a game yesterday

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Anyone who handles the Warriors is good in my book. That was a nasty block, glad to see more players getting involved and not just the all-stars.

enkei2k
11-05-2018, 07:39 AM
I am so glad that the Knicks are somewhat no longer the laughing stock of the NBA and that this title temporarily belongs to the Cavs

Watch me jinx it though and Knicks go back to being the dumb team that they are. They are pretty entertaining to watch though, win or lose.

BOROSUN
11-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Yup, this young core is fun to watch. And lil Timmy is lighting it's up. Living up to his contract.

BOROSUN
11-16-2018, 12:11 AM
Melo to the knicks.?

BOROSUN
11-28-2018, 11:32 PM
what's with this ISO knicks... whadup fiz?

gbaby2089
11-29-2018, 01:04 PM
Dennis Smith Jr. SUCKS. Ugh, all the basketbloggers love him but that dude is not good.

gbaby2089
12-03-2018, 10:55 AM
ALSO:

Is this trade a win-win or does it only make sense to me,

Markelle Fultz for Frankie Smokes. (Nikitilina)

The Sixers need a lockdown perimeter defender which Frank is. NO ONE would be able to score against a line up of Frank, Butler, Simmons, Embiid and JJ. JJ is a clear weak link but there are just too many plus defenders for him to sink the ship.

The Knicks need to take shots on high upside dudes, which Markelle is. If Markelle can even get a mid-range j, imagine a pick & roll with he and KP. UNF. The length & athleticism of those two, Robinson & Knox? UNF.

afishysilvia
12-03-2018, 11:20 AM
Fultz is going to bust, he reminds me of D'angelo Russell.

BOROSUN
12-03-2018, 10:25 PM
ALSO:

Is this trade a win-win or does it only make sense to me,

Markelle Fultz for Frankie Smokes. (Nikitilina)

The Sixers need a lockdown perimeter defender which Frank is. NO ONE would be able to score against a line up of Frank, Butler, Simmons, Embiid and JJ. JJ is a clear weak link but there are just too many plus defenders for him to sink the ship.

The Knicks need to take shots on high upside dudes, which Markelle is. If Markelle can even get a mid-range j, imagine a pick & roll with he and KP. UNF. The length & athleticism of those two, Robinson & Knox? UNF.

no thank you. i'd rather see frank developed. def has more up side.

Phlip
05-25-2019, 10:57 PM
My anti Drake bias is showing
but
What the FUCK, Milwaukee?!!?

BOROSUN
05-26-2019, 03:59 AM
hah i had raptor or celtics making finals.

kawhi is legend

Goofs
05-28-2019, 01:34 PM
My anti Drake bias is showing
but
What the FUCK, Milwaukee?!!?

They really blew it...

I left Final Bout early to catch the viewing party in Milwaukee, never have I seen so many sad people at once after they lost

Big fan of Kawhai, but I prefer the NBA when the Raptors are a meme team

So.... Warriors in 4!

jumpman2334
05-28-2019, 02:19 PM
im just glad its not the cavs vs warriors in this years playoffs. that got old after a couple of seasons. anyone else?

ive only watched a bit of the semis, so i want to try and watch more of the finals. do the raptors even stand a chance?

Phlip
06-09-2019, 11:49 AM
Whether Durant plays again or not, stick a fork in the Warriors.

afishysilvia
06-09-2019, 12:02 PM
I’ve been watching Kawhi here in since high school, then San Diego state. He’s a ball player, not into the fancy stuff or being number 1. Best two way player since Jordan. Fuck the warriors.

jumpman2334
06-10-2019, 11:00 AM
so pumped to see the raptors winning. anyone but the warriors. tonights game should be good.

FRpilot
06-10-2019, 01:40 PM
KD is playing tonight so this should be fun, but it might be a little too late. A gimped KD (people believe he has at least a minor acl tear if not a full one, not some smokescreen "calf injury") will probably not get it done.

If the Warriors do pull this off then they've earned this championship but if not, congrats to the Raptors and their fans. Much respect to the Raptors and I thought Kawhi was a freaking G for playing through pain and being able to take out Giannis.

BOROSUN
06-13-2019, 09:56 PM
Kawhi is a destroyer of super teams.
Miami
Gsw

afishysilvia
06-13-2019, 10:06 PM
Finally all is right at the moment with the NBA.

jumpman2334
06-14-2019, 09:11 AM
so pumped for the raptors. watching this years finals was fun as hell too. great basketball.

drift freaq
06-14-2019, 10:20 PM
I will not disrespect the Warriors they showed respect after the game to the Raptors, they are a class act in my opinion. Curry showed that in the press conference afterwards. He complimented the Raptors for playing well and getting a rightful win because of it. If anyone was gonna beat the Warrriors I am glad it was the Raptors. They played well and beat the Warriors.
I will not sit there and say finally all is right in the NBA there is no need for comments like that.

The Warriors are a great team that I have mad respect for the Raptors played well and I can respect the hell out of that.

P.S. This is coming from someone who lives in LA. So ya I don”t hold bias.

greddy2die
06-15-2019, 09:04 AM
I will not disrespect the Warriors they showed respect after the game to the Raptors, they are a class act in my opinion. Curry showed that in the press conference afterwards. He complimented the Raptors for playing well and getting a rightful win because of it. If anyone was gonna beat the Warrriors I am glad it was the Raptors. They played well and beat the Warriors.
I will not sit there and say finally all is right in the NBA there is no need for comments like that.

The Warriors are a great team that I have mad respect for the Raptors played well and I can respect the hell out of that.

P.S. This is coming from someone who lives in LA. So ya I don”t hold bias.

Yeah, it was really nice to see the team (warriors) not run off the court in disappointment immediately. They stuck around, congratulated & complimented the Raptors.

It's going to be really interesting to see how next season shapes up with KD & Klay after these injuries they suffered. I read a bit about how the team might still offer KD & Klay the max next year to stay which would put them way over the luxury tax & be paying somewhere around $350 million per season. With the new arena being built & TV rights etc they said they might now care too much about the huge bill. Crazy to think that if they're willing to paying that much, how much they're actually making.

Phlip
06-16-2019, 07:31 AM
Now that the trade agreements and free agency chatter has started, we're on with the 2019-20 thread