PDA

View Full Version : WTB complete RWD VET setup

nisileighty
04-19-2018, 11:53 AM
Hi there, looking to purchase a complete RWD SR20VET swap/setup/all parts to convert mine. Text me details at 206 566 9749. Thanks.

brndck
04-24-2018, 11:10 PM
What's your budget? I've got a complete setup, freshly built engine from Bluemoon, zero miles, p12 valve cover, forged bottom end (CP sr20ve Pistons, eagle rods), p11 head, gtx3071 turbo, docrace manifold, AEM v1, full custom engine harness, PRL billet intake manifold, id1000 injectors. Tons of shit from Taarks, like their single solenoid kit, I still have a mazworx dual solenoid kit and solenoid, p12 cas, timing indicator, water neck,
Damn near everything that could be WPC treated was WPC treated. Oil pump, cylinder bores, cams, rods, bearings, crank, piston rings, etc. $2400 just in WPC and machine work (invoice included)
$20k ballpark tho.

nisileighty
04-24-2018, 11:14 PM
What's your budget? I've got a complete setup, freshly built engine from Bluemoon, zero miles, p12 valve cover, forged bottom end (CP sr20ve Pistons, eagle rods), p11 head, gtx3071 turbo, docrace manifold, AEM v1, full custom engine harness, PRL billet intake manifold, id1000 injectors. Tons of shit from Taarks, like their single solenoid kit, I still have a mazworx dual solenoid kit and solenoid, p12 cas, timing indicator, water neck,
Damn near everything that could be WPC treated was WPC treated. Oil pump, cylinder bores, cams, rods, bearings, crank, piston rings, etc. $2400 just in WPC and machine work (invoice included)
$20k ballpark tho.

$20k is a bit too much for me at the moment. I’m looking for just the motor itself, I don’t really need any harness/ECU. Although all the machining and built bottom end parts would be great, I don’t think your setup fits my power goals. That motor is capable of 300-400 more than I’m expecting haha.

So for now, I’ll pass. But it sounds like this would be a great motor. Why aren’t you running it?

brndck
04-24-2018, 11:44 PM
$20k is a bit too much for me at the moment. I’m looking for just the motor itself, I don’t really need any harness/ECU. Although all the machining and built bottom end parts would be great, I don’t think your setup fits my power goals. That motor is capable of 300-400 more than I’m expecting haha.

So for now, I’ll pass. But it sounds like this would be a great motor. Why aren’t you running it?

Finishing the rest of the car first. Roll cage, paint, tubbed engine bay, stitch welded chassis, etc.

People with very similar setups to mine have made 700whp on e85 (larger injectors and bigger turbo) My goals are a solid 500 on 91, and 550-575 on race gas.

s13silvia123
04-25-2018, 05:21 AM
$20k ballpark tho.

people just don't what it costs to build a VVL. :keke: :keke: :keke:
I just put in $5k just the head alone :naughty:

brndck
04-25-2018, 09:27 AM
people just don't what it costs to build a VVL. :keke: :keke: :keke:
I just put in $5k just the head alone :naughty:

I'm on the hunt for a spare p11 head so I can do the same thing.
shimless, different cams, lots of Naprec jammies.

Rb26kouki
04-26-2018, 10:57 PM
$20k ballpark tho.

Eagle rods is the weak link in your build limited to 600-650hp max

+ on the Wpc treating Izumi is my guy

brndck
04-27-2018, 08:23 AM
Eagle rods is the weak link in your build limited to 600-650hp max

yeah and I went in to the build knowing that, my goal is only 550whp on 100 octane, 500whp on pump gas, with a gtx3071. i have no use for 600whp on a street car :coolugh: