PDA

View Full Version : CA #110 of 500: Original Championship White Integra Type R

SilentSamurai8
03-02-2018, 08:42 PM
Clean CA Title
1997 Integra Type R
Mileage: 106,XXX
28,573 mil on hand picked, documented and pulled Engine from JDM Type R donor car. This is not some swap bought at a random importer/wrecker.

Amazing, original, championship white paint.

Have Just about all paperwork regarding EVERYTHING for the car, including original dealership window sales sheet.

Smog/Reg Good through Dec 18

Car DOES have some tasteful mods done, but nothing crazy. Mods, such as the retrofitted coil packs, only help bring out the stock potential and make the car that much more reliable.

All work and Dyno Tuning done at Blacktrax.
Dyno @ 200WHP.

JDM B18C-R (28,573mi)
Skunk2 Tuner stage 2 Cams
Skunk2 Tuner spring/retainer kit
Skunk2 cam gears
Skunk2 Ultra IM (Black)
70MM TB
Custom 3.5" aluminum intake w/3.5" > 6" velocity stack + K&N Filter
1320 4-1 Header (Skunk2 MegaPower 4-2-1 & JDM 4-1 included)
T1R resonated test pipe(included)
Full Skunk2 MegaPower RR Exaust
APEXI 70mm WS2 muffler(not currently on but quieter)

Skunk2 Alpha radiator
Skunk2 Cap

RDX 410cc injectors
W/ Xenocron adapters

HONDATA retrofit CPR
New OEM Coil packs
BWR Cap Delete
HONDATA S300 V3 (supports Bluetooth)

'97 ITR S80 trans w/OEM LSD (VIN MATCH)
ATS 4.929 Final Drive
Carbon Syncros
GSR 5th gear
Fidanza 7.5 Flywheel
Competition stage 2 clutch

Hawk HP plus pads
Bramble Blank rotors
ATE SuperBlue brake fluid
Goodrich SS brake lines

JDM ITR 16" Wheels in CW
98' Tail lights (all red)

Full stock OE type R interior in outstanding condition for its age, with number plate.
NRG Short hub
NRG Quick release
NRG Locking hub
Personal 350 steering wheel
Spoon Sports Shift Knob

The only real imperfection is scuffing on the passenger side lip of the front bumper. This is the OE lip from 1997 though.

Car is sitting on a tender in our garage and gets driven around the neighborhood about once a week. We have ALL the OE stuff, as well as a bunch of additional miscellaneous parts. NO RUSH TO SELL.

$20K or best REASONABLE offer.

kayless
03-03-2018, 03:26 PM
very tastefully done

SilentSamurai8
03-03-2018, 08:04 PM
very tastefully done

Much appreciated my friend! You honestly never know how people are going to react to your car once you put it up for sale. Especially if you do anything "controversial", like mods to a real Type R.

Purists will question why you did it, others will question why ur asking a lot for a relatively stock car that doesn't make the power of my 240sx. No win. LOL

1988montecarloss
03-03-2018, 10:10 PM
Coolest car fs on here rn

REVGASM
03-04-2018, 11:45 AM
fantastic!

I owned #172

good luck with your sale, but i'd suggest you keep it =)

tootall4la
03-04-2018, 06:13 PM
I would daily the shit outta this car, sadly I don't wanna stress about getting stolen. Glws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilentSamurai8
03-04-2018, 09:23 PM
Coolest car fs on here rn

Wow, I had to read that twice to make sure it wasn't sarcasm.:keke: That's saying a LOT considering what's for sale on here. Thanks! I honestly appreciate it.

fantastic!

I owned #172

good luck with your sale, but i'd suggest you keep it =)

That's sweet! Now I feel better about posting it on here, seeing as I'm not the ONLY one to have owned or appreciate a FF legend.

As for keeping it, that's what most of my buddies say! Especially because I may not gain much by selling it at this point. I don't "need" the money. I don't know...hard to articulate where my head is at on this in brief comments in a post but I'm just ready to let it go, get the extra room back and have some extra cash.

Thanks for the positive words guys.

I would daily the shit outta this car, sadly I don't wanna stress about getting stolen. Glws

lol. My job has me going to different dealerships that are "on program" with my company, and while I was working at a few on Stevens Creek, I would daily drive it. The caveat however is that I parked it on site, and in the back of the dealership or on the roof of a dealership. Longer distances and I use the company car. I CERTAINLY don't feel comfortable taking it to the mall, movies, shopping or things of the like in most of the Bay Area. haha

an_orange_s2k
03-07-2018, 10:13 AM
damn this is nice! my buddy just bought a phoenix yellow type R...glws!

JustinChillenBallin
03-07-2018, 01:08 PM
got damn that is sweet.

SilentSamurai8
03-07-2018, 08:29 PM
damn this is nice! my buddy just bought a phoenix yellow type R...glws!

Thank you Sir! That's cool. That use to be the car I would start my Gran Turismo campaign on. Beat the clubman cup and all the smaller series...The FF, NA, then turbo it and beat the turbo series. Save all the winnings and what not to go Nissan.

got damn that is sweet.

haha, much appreciated.

future
03-08-2018, 04:40 AM
Just FYI for sale smog is only good for 30 days in Cali or 3 months. One of those for sure

So no way it's good till registration is due in December. Every change of ownership requires a smog done within 3 months (or 30 days)

SilentSamurai8
03-08-2018, 08:37 AM
Just FYI for sale smog is only good for 30 days in Cali or 3 months. One of those for sure

So no way it's good till registration is due in December. Every change of ownership requires a smog done within 3 months (or 30 days)

Just FYI for whom exactly? I mean, is that really all you came in this thread to say? Haha. For anyone that I would be interested in selling the car to, that's fairly common knowledge. I'm definitely not simply selling the car to just anyone that has the money anyway.

However, maybe I should clarify. Smog is done and registration is up-to-date, not expiring until December. Smog is not an issue moving forward, as we not only still have a majority of our three month window since I did it, but I CAN get that done if need be.

Not that this car is even hard to get smog legitimate anyway. A C clamp and I can change out the airbox, a few bolts and I change out the muffler, and most places will let me slide on the header. It's NA and ud be surprised how clean it runs on this setup. This is the tamest of our toys.

SilentSamurai8
03-08-2018, 12:50 PM
sale pending

digitalightkenz
03-11-2018, 10:27 PM
sale pending

Let me know if sale does not happen. Thank you!

SilentSamurai8
03-12-2018, 10:30 AM
Let me know if sale does not happen. Thank you!

SOLD

I want to say thanks again to everyone's kind words, as well as those who showed genuine interest. It went to a great guy who has a Phoenix yellow Type R AND a Silvia. I really feel good about the sale. Best outcome.

tm12
03-13-2018, 11:49 PM
good luck with the feels.. out of 30+ cars over the past decade, my ITR is the only car I truly regret selling