PDA

View Full Version : GTA: San Andreas

KiDyNomiTe
10-26-2004, 02:28 PM
So I got the game yesterday and started playing a little and so far I'm loving it. Graphics are still your typical GTA on PS2/XBOX style. But the game seems to be a lot more advanced than the rest. It plays a lot different, first because it is more of an "urban" thing so language is a lot different noticed Samuel L Jackoson is playing one of the voices (a cop).

It is also a ton more like an RPG than just go out and do missions. You basically have to be the main charachter and you have to build up your charachteristics. You have to eat, but not too much or you'll get fat, run more or your'll get out of shape, fight more to gain respect, dress well and get haircuts for respect and sex appeal. You can swim in this game, ride bicycles. Cops are on motocycles. The map is definately a lot bigger with highways and such, I have been playing a for a little while and am not even close to going everywhere.

They even have Skylines in the game (R32, with wat looks like S15 altezza tails) and the infernus is back as an NSX the rear is identical, front is a little different. They have lots of music from the early 90s, from 2Pac to Rick James.

This will keep me busy till GT4.

TokyoNights
10-26-2004, 02:36 PM
I allways thought the infernus was a countach.

rancid240
10-26-2004, 02:42 PM
i wonder if you get to control thugs on this one. I mean get more people to ride in your car during a drive by and such.

KiDyNomiTe
10-26-2004, 02:48 PM
there is a mission where you have to do drive by, but you can't control them they just shoot

KA24DESOneThree
10-26-2004, 03:28 PM
If I could afford to buy a PS2 and GTA4, I would. But if I do ever have $250, it's going to the car. I'll have to make friends with people who have PS2s and money to buy games, I guess.

zeek
10-26-2004, 05:46 PM
good times has anyone played GTA 3 online? (PC)

HyperTek
10-26-2004, 05:59 PM
i tried and vice city.. but i dont have legal copies to do it.. =(

zeek
10-26-2004, 06:04 PM
its fun the Online play is still in beta testing so its choppy as hell