PDA

View Full Version : 91 JDM Silvia axles - need source.

Pixel6
01-24-2018, 11:12 PM
Hiys guys, I’m finishing up my rear subframe rebuild, (ditching the super HICAS, so using a USDM subframe) and decided to go with my stock LSD rather than the open diff we welded. The welded diff is 3x2 bolt pattern, and my LSD is 5x1 bolt pattern. Pic attached is the subframe build, with the axles for the welded diff. So, looking for the other axles.

I’ve been looking for some time, but can’t seem to source a set of remanufactured axles with the 5x1 bolt pattern. Can anyone point me to a source that has these?

Again, I need the 5 bolt pattern rear differential cv axles (L+R) on a 91 Silvia with a LSD

Thanks.

jedi03
01-25-2018, 07:48 AM
Doesn't the q45 have the 5 bolt? its been a while since I looked...I personally swapped the output shafts on the diff for the USDM s13 ones to run any available axle I could...

tuzzio
01-25-2018, 08:00 AM
There is a handful on ebay. Swap output shafts, or the diff to usdm ones.

TheRealSy90
01-25-2018, 10:26 AM
The open (now welded) diff output shaft do not work correctly in the vlsd housing that he has in his differential.

You could however swap the inner cv's from your 5 bolt axles onto the rebuilt 6 bolt axles, the shafts are the same.