PDA

View Full Version : I've given up!!!

chipsahoy
12-20-2017, 07:31 AM
Hey Bro's and Broett's I have decided not to put anymore money or time into this ka24de, mainly because I want to start putting that time and money towards a swap!!! Hopefully these videos will work. If not I'll leave the links below them.

*SNIP*

Almighty So
12-20-2017, 07:34 AM
I don’t get it.
What are the videos?
I’ve given up

tuzzio
12-20-2017, 08:04 AM
Your videos don't work embedded on here, and you don't need to make a post every time you make a video for your vlog. Since your build is so EPIC, wheres your build thread on here?

chipsahoy
12-20-2017, 08:25 AM
Cool beans

hanzbrady
12-20-2017, 08:54 AM
I'm so sick of feeling.

feito
12-20-2017, 12:24 PM
You sound more like you're 17. You can't work on shit, forget about swaps and modifying cars until you learn the basics and how to properly diagnose. Until then, please stop making videos that will only get others as or even more confused than you.

hanzbrady
12-20-2017, 12:25 PM
You sound more like you're 17. You can't work on shit, forget about swaps and modifying cars until you learn the basics and how to properly diagnose. Until then, please stop making videos that will only get others as or even more confused than you.

Damn, I was hoping this would be more Linkin Park lyrics to "Given Up"

chipsahoy
12-21-2017, 06:44 AM
So much hate and negativity bro and no I'm not 17 but thanks for the compliment. I do know how to work on cars. I may not know everything there is to know but timing isn't "basic". Plus I went through the FSM diagnosis procedure to try and figure this out. Watched mutliple youtube videos on how to set the time on the ka24de. But I just couldn't get it right. No need to be rude my fellow 240 owner. You sound more like you're 17. You can't work on shit, forget about swaps and modifying cars until you learn the basics and how to properly diagnose. Until then, please stop making videos that will only get others as or even more confused than you.

Phlip
12-21-2017, 08:00 AM
So because people are "fellow 240 owners" they're supposed to cater to your every whim?
How about you properly describe and spell out whatever issue it is you're having instead of trying to shore up hits for your YouTube channel build on the slick?
Lazy modifiers are about as bad as inept ones.
Ugh

tuzzio
12-21-2017, 08:05 AM
Let me guess...you were born in Florida

chipsahoy
12-21-2017, 08:12 AM
Points for being a blogger. I never asked anyone to cater to me. I was just simply informing my fellow 240 peeps of my progress and what is happening. You crying and complaining about it isnt gonna change anything. I'm gonna continue to post my videos mwahahaha

hanzbrady
12-21-2017, 08:16 AM
So much hate and negativity bro and no I'm not 17 but thanks for the compliment. I do know how to work on cars. I may not know everything there is to know but timing isn't "basic". Plus I went through the FSM diagnosis procedure to try and figure this out. Watched mutliple youtube videos on how to set the time on the ka24de. But I just couldn't get it right. No need to be rude my fellow 240 owner.

Okay so setting ignition timing may not be as basic as changing oil but it is far from over the average guys head. It was common household maintenance until EFI and COP ignitions became popular.

What problem are you having exactly?

Also doing a whole other engine swap because you can't figure out timing is a drastic step considering that an engine swap is significantly harder than setting timing. It's also worth noting you'll more than likely have to set timing on a new engine so I don't see how this would actually solve your issue.

chipsahoy
12-21-2017, 08:18 AM
Ive done an engine swap before. And the problem doesn't matter anymore because it is sold and the swap is purchased.

Krusty_s13
12-21-2017, 08:21 AM
Ive done an engine swap before. And the problem doesn't matter anymore because it is sold and the swap is purchased.

Goodluck!!!

chipsahoy
12-21-2017, 08:28 AM
Thank you. Much appreciated
Goodluck!!!

Phlip
12-21-2017, 08:39 AM
Points for being a blogger. I never asked anyone to cater to me. I was just simply informing my fellow 240 peeps of my progress and what is happening. You crying and complaining about it isnt gonna change anything. I'm gonna continue to post my videos mwahahaha

And that is how one makes my short list.
The build section exists for a reason, submit a thread that fits that section's requirements or don't. There won't be any more of this "new thread for every video I make" nonsense.
Watch me