PDA

View Full Version : DVDs where to buy

SilviaDriver
10-24-2004, 10:45 PM
where do you guys buy your dvds for cheap? my bro sent me to pricegrabber.com but the companies listed for the prices seem to be a hit or miss kinda thing. either you get good service or you get shitty service

just want ot know other options.

also, if you knwo any sites that sells anime DVDs for cheap lemme know. i plan to buy the entire DBZ series and other series as well.

morpheus8486
10-24-2004, 10:52 PM
Best Buy has decent prices. Or buy them used from amazon.com or something.

SilviaDriver
10-24-2004, 11:01 PM
nah im not looking to buy anything used. when it comes to multimedia i like all my stuff new.

dct223
10-24-2004, 11:59 PM
10 bucks, previewed at blockbuster... the dvds are in great condition so hell why not for 10 bucks

kazuo
10-25-2004, 12:30 AM
DEEPDISCOUNTDVD.COM

That's yo source, sucka

or try anitrader.com

Heartwork
10-25-2004, 12:40 AM
DEEPDISCOUNTDVD.COM

That's yo source, sucka

or try anitrader.com

i was also gonna say Deepdiscountdvd.com
cheapest prices ive seen...and they have random promotions going on from time to time...
lots of movies, hard to find, and LOTS of foreign films....

also, if your around Fry's, they usually have DVD's for cheap

Phlip
10-25-2004, 10:20 PM
www.half.com will have new and used ones and will invariavly have wonderful prices... If you are hell bent on a point of sale purchase, however, I think you should go tobest buy, circuit city, target and wal mart for price (buying power leads to lower prices) and to (if there is one in your area) tower records for selection (for locating that albino unicorn - like rarity you couldn't get anywhere else) Personally, I don't have any issue with used CDs/DVDs, so I frequenstly find myself in the used bookstore here in town for those things that someone else may not realized was valuable.

mrmephistopheles
10-25-2004, 10:28 PM
i use www.newegg.com for all my DVD-R needs. :D

steaLthy240
10-26-2004, 01:40 AM
^^ listen to the man preach! he speaks the unspoken word... :p