PDA

View Full Version : car audio wiring (for bro's 1990 jeep)

crioten
10-24-2004, 04:29 PM
my brother has a 1990 jeep cherokee and im trying to put in my old pioneer headunit into his car.

what im looking for is wiring diagrams on the net (ive searched google for a day and cant really find what i want)

basically i want to know what wires to splice together from his cars harness to the pioneers harness..

thanks in advance

d r i f t swift
10-24-2004, 05:09 PM
why dont you go to an audio shop and get a radio wring harness for a jeep? they arent expensive and would just seem a whole lot easier. plug and play

crioten
10-24-2004, 05:30 PM
welp, i would but none of the shops that i know of have them for that year, and the ones that do are in another state...

plus im not trying to spend any money on him (im a nice bro right? after all hes getting this for free lol)

citizen
10-24-2004, 08:38 PM
buy it online, crutchfield probably has it or something like that. the 10 bucks it costs it more then worth your time. or you can beat up your lil brother, sell the car and take the money. i vote the the second option myself....

nightwalker
10-24-2004, 11:22 PM
or you could go to a Circuit City, slip the guy 5 bucks or something, and ask him to get you one. They have access to a very nice database.

crioten
10-25-2004, 04:17 PM
looks like ill just have to spend some money on him...lol

crutchfield here i come!!!

thanks guys