PDA

View Full Version : S13 coupe sr20det for sale 6500 usd

J_string
10-24-2004, 09:13 AM
So I am selling my coupe but there is not alot of enthusiast around Montreal so I though maby to our neighbours below.

Selling cause I am going back to school.... need some cash so I can go live in apartement.

Asking 8k canadian nego which is about 6480 usd....... plus your shipping if you wanna ship ( I live about 2 hours from Lacole line )

rust completly repaired all over the body and painted...

redone all interior ( weight saving of about 150 pounds from removing sound deadening carpet rear seats , ac , simplifying the weather control....)repainted everything in black So the interior looks brand new...

- centerforce dual friction clutch ( 2000km on it )
- nismo short shifter
- s13 sr20det boost raised to 10 psi Wiring and instalation done by Automotion ( compression 163 163 164 162 ) about 2000k on the engine since installation
-Nismo shifter ( reduce throw of about 30 % ) -
-custom down pipe and test pipe 3'' and
- apex'i Gt spec cat back with silencer 3'' to 3''75 ( worth 1300$ alone )
- custom Front mount intercooler
- hks ssqv BOV
- Autometer sport-compt boost/vacum and oil pressure gauge
- custom made dash panel ( see pics soon )
-walbro hi pressure fuel pump

IN OPTION : with the car kyb agx with eiback springs and enkei 16/7 and 16/8 wheels ( the ones on the pics ) asking 1000can ( or 840 usd ) more for both

Coming with the car but not instaled yet:

Brembo 300zx twinturbo 30mm front slotted brand new Brake disk with hawk hp+ pads

and rear new brembo disk with metal master pads
btw it s 1989 coupe power window, lock but no sunroof and it Gold

Pics (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2916515093) Ill get some pics of the interior and others in daylight soon