PDA

View Full Version : what mcdonalds game pieces do you have?

tastyratz
10-23-2004, 12:56 PM
you heard me, what pieces have you collected... im sure we could come up with some way that if you have one and someone else has something us zilvians can work together.... i know one thing i sure as hell would offer a big cash prize for anyone with boardwalk right now :wackit:

S14DB
10-23-2004, 01:00 PM
There's another McD's game?

tastyratz
10-23-2004, 01:19 PM
yip, its monopoly time now! i think they ship the 1 missing piece that everyone needs across the country and strategically distribute them. since zilvia is a thing that goes coast to coast i bet we can locate alot of the pieces... :-)

KoukiMonster
10-23-2004, 01:23 PM
this should be interesting, im not sure if people in canada can participate in the gathering of peices, i think its still the same sort of monoply deal for us but only we can't use american peices.

SilviaDriver
10-23-2004, 01:37 PM
i have a boardwalk piece

adfadfasdfsdfdsf

KoukiMonster
10-23-2004, 02:38 PM
what if two people both have the necessary peices in order to win a car?

what would happen then?

i guess take the money that the car is worth and split it according to how many peices each person contributed?

tastyratz
10-23-2004, 06:31 PM
silvia driver if you had a boardwalk piece id rape you for it lol... if you do in all seriousness take a cam pic and post it because id give you alooooot of money for it...

kingsol
10-23-2004, 07:00 PM
i've always considered McDonald's 'monopoly' game a bit ironic...

sr240mike
10-24-2004, 02:20 PM
Why would anyone share? The only hard piece to get are the winning ones.

papershot
10-24-2004, 05:45 PM
i'll sell my oriental avenue one, haha.

Phlip
10-24-2004, 05:55 PM
I haven't eaten at McDonald's in like 2 months, but I do have some Monopoly pieces:

Monolopy millenium edition, pieces are as follows:
cell phone, future car (kinda looks like a lotus) globe, computer monitor, dog (different dog than the old school monolopy) concorde jet, roller blade, bicycle (again, different from old school)

Maeda
10-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Im a Mcdonald's SLUT!

I am missing the following.
Boardwalk
Pennsylvania Avenue
Ventnor Avenue
Kentucky Avenue
Tenesee Avenue
Virginia Avenue
Vermont Avenue Oriental Avenue
Mediteranean Avenue

So far i've won
2 Mcflurry's
1 Small drink
2 Large Sandwhichs
8 Best Buy bucks

SilviaDriver
10-24-2004, 06:16 PM
silvia driver if you had a boardwalk piece id rape you for it lol... if you do in all seriousness take a cam pic and post it because id give you alooooot of money for it...

hrm..i sell u my boardwalk, you say ull pay a looooot of money for it, im guessing probably 2gz at most mayb even less becuz 240sx owners are cheap.

you get my piece and you win a million dollars. you gain a very big profit.

so y would i be stupid enough to sell it to u? ill sell it to u for 1million dollars.

Jeff240sx
10-24-2004, 06:24 PM
Hmm... Yea. I'm just gonna have to lock this dumbass thread now. There's a reason people get two pieces, and need the third. Nobody ever says "Will trade sex for Park Place!"...
-Jeff