PDA

View Full Version : Came across this video...

Wookie384
10-17-2017, 12:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2NnxDdDHRk

Direct link if needed---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2NnxDdDHRk

So I myself, am guilty of talking shit, and I as well have gotten a lot of shit talked to me for what I do with my cars especially back when I used to hoon around with my xB, and I think this video does bring up a valid point. I'm posting or the sake of starting a discussion and not a shit talk fest.

w0nderbr3ad
10-17-2017, 12:37 PM
I understand that there's just hate for the sake of hate, and then there's the DIW on purpose. Sure you can teach/advise them and they still mod unsafely, I tend to have a strong dislike for their "build", or whatever it is they're doing (i.e. Tyler Fialk, Haggard Garage). I mean I get it, they want to experiment and it's all about broadening your knowledge base, experience, etc. However, I don't see a whole lot of improvement going on and it puts me off.

IRL: I used to live in a city filled with modded cars everywhere. Now, I'd be lucky enough to see a modded car of any type, I get excited and it feels a little bit more like home.

simmode1
10-17-2017, 02:13 PM
Oh. Saw the title and was hoping they were going to address racism in the car community. Nope. Let's talk about how #AllBuildsMatter... FOH son. :rolleyes:

Agamemnon
10-17-2017, 05:25 PM
Oh. Saw the title and was hoping they were going to address racism in the car community. Nope. Let's talk about how #AllBuildsMatter... FOH son. :rolleyes:

OK. So start the conversation.

exitspeed
10-17-2017, 06:41 PM
You know how many videos I’ve came across? Definitely not worth posting.

simmode1
10-18-2017, 06:46 AM
OK. So start the conversation.
I may just do that, but not in this thread.

But I do find it funny that the car they picked that was supposed to be polarizing just really wasn't. That slammed Subaru might not be everyone's build of choice, but it seemed modestly put together (and probably not finished) according to the style he was aiming for. It's as if they purposefully didn't pick a far shittier car so as not to torpedo their message...lol