PDA

View Full Version : Art Window Tinting by 3m *Zilvia member promo*

jdm14
10-04-2017, 03:15 PM
Hey guys,
To anyone currently in the market for a tint or wrap job, my friend owns this shop in Huntington Beach. Highly reputable and recommended. If you pm me or call saying that Tomas sent you, I can get you a better price and help set up an appointment.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/art-window-tinting-by-3m-huntington-beach-2

jdm14
10-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Just got some pricing for you guys.
$199 3M Colorstable.
$299 Ceramic.
Price only lasts until Friday. Call for your appointment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brndck
10-09-2017, 03:02 PM
Just got some pricing for you guys.
$199 3M Colorstable.
$299 Ceramic.
Price only lasts until Friday. Call for your appointment!

how many windows? I need to get my y34 tinted, I don't want it super dark but I want the front windshield done too (in as light a shade as possible, I just want the heat blocking capability for the windshield.)

jdm14
10-09-2017, 03:06 PM
That price is for 5 windows. I’d recommend ceramic for the heat rejection performance. There’s also crystaline which offers maximum visibility and heat rejection.

brndck
10-09-2017, 04:15 PM
That price is for 5 windows. I’d recommend ceramic for the heat rejection performance. There’s also crystaline which offers maximum visibility and heat rejection.

Yeah the front windshield I def still want full visibility, just heat rejection. The sides and rear i want it just dark enough that you can see silhouettes from the outside.

jdm14
10-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Ok. Ya. Definitely crystaline for the front and ceramic everywhere else. You could call them to make an appointment. Or let me know.