PDA

View Full Version : CT 1990 S13 Silvia / RB26DET / Midnight Purple / GTX4202r

10-02-2017, 12:55 PM
lock it up mods. keeping car

FaLKoN240
10-02-2017, 12:57 PM
Only approving this because of your join date and thorough ad.

ADD PICTURES PER THE FORUM RULES.

If you cannot or will not add pics I will close the thread in 2 days.

10-02-2017, 11:24 PM
update: pictures are up!!

Future240
10-03-2017, 09:27 AM
I like it. Looks simple but houses a monster.

tuzzio
10-03-2017, 10:20 AM
Saw it on craigslist, neat build.

d_nice
10-03-2017, 10:30 AM
Wow what a machine. Bump for you ,

Standard
10-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Beautiful, well done!!

dr_
10-04-2017, 09:20 PM
Is this not the exact same ad from the last time this car sold?

feito
10-04-2017, 09:28 PM
what is the hole on the hood for? I dont see no screamer pipe.
Really nice car! Pay attention, kids, this is how it's done!

boost98
10-05-2017, 01:04 AM
Sweet car well done but gonna be a hard sell I have a s14 ls3 and having the same issue

10-18-2017, 06:32 PM
@feito: its for a v-banded hood exhaust, which i have separate to the 3inch thats on it now

hobbs
10-18-2017, 08:18 PM
Glad this car is still around and kicking. Wished I picked it up back in 2015 when it was listed for the mid teens.

dizzariot
10-19-2017, 05:00 AM
Cool shit man. Kept the motor Nissan. Fucking radical.

Tuffyswanson
10-25-2017, 05:45 AM
Sick car man. Love the big snail on that rb

supersayianjim
10-25-2017, 12:50 PM
Sweet car well done but gonna be a hard sell I have a s14 "ls3" and having the same issue

there is your problem

kaneda3
10-25-2017, 04:03 PM
Sweet car well done but gonna be a hard sell I have a s14 ls3 and having the same issue

especially since hes asking more than what he paid for it over 2 years ago

boost98
10-27-2017, 04:19 PM

I did not pay anything for it. and I got it sitting in my car garage with my 17 zl1 and 13 gtr so its not hurting my pockets trust me. I can ask what ever I see fit if it don't sell guess what ill be still driving it not any of you

10-28-2017, 01:05 PM
I did not pay anything for it. and I got it sitting in my car garage with my 17 zl1 and 13 gtr so its not hurting my pockets trust me. I can ask what ever I see fit if it don't sell guess what ill be still driving it not any of you

well put, thank you sir, i see you are a man of culture

zebani
10-29-2017, 04:31 PM

Who cares how much he/she paid for it. If the price is not within your budget move on. I don't know the seller and I couldn't care less if he/she couldn't sell their car but don't ruin people's thread with 'how you feel' about it. Were you going to pay the asking price if they paid $40K for the car? The initial purchase price is irrelevant, we don't know how much they invested in the car to make things work/right/reliable/maintain.

kaneda3
10-29-2017, 07:51 PM
Who cares how much he/she paid for it. If the price is not within your budget move on. I don't know the seller and I couldn't care less if he/she couldn't sell their car but don't ruin people's thread with 'how you feel' about it. Were you going to pay the asking price if they paid $40K for the car? The initial purchase price is irrelevant, we don't know how much they invested in the car to make things work/right/reliable/maintain.

i didnt know my feels = literal fact about a car he bought 2 years ago and just reposted the original build list.

makes 2 posts 2 different days in a row in this same section nut cant mention he go it from this same thread 2 years ago?

also this dude goes into for sale threads where guys are asking $13k for a car and he offers $9,000. keep defending guys who hide shit and lowball the shit of people and bitch at me for informing people with facts. wonder how many miles were on the engine when the guy in florida sold it... wasnt listed but if it was under a few thousand id have to think he wouldve said something.

10-30-2017, 10:51 AM
i didnt know my feels = literal fact about a car he bought 2 years ago and just reposted the original build list.

makes 2 posts 2 different days in a row in this same section nut cant mention he go it from this same thread 2 years ago?

also this dude goes into for sale threads where guys are asking $13k for a car and he offers $9,000. keep defending guys who hide shit and lowball the shit of people and bitch at me for informing people with facts. wonder how many miles were on the engine when the guy in florida sold it... wasnt listed but if it was under a few thousand id have to think he wouldve said something.

why you tight? just move along, we get it you dont like the price, you dont have to buy, certainly not bash. sorry you had to go through all that effort stalking my zilvia profile and digging up content about the car from 2 yrs ago. This is Connecticut not florida lol, costs rise as you move closer to nyc, therefore prices go up, and if you didnt happen to notice during ur raging stalk, the price is or best offer..

10-30-2017, 12:33 PM

thank you sir

kaneda3
10-30-2017, 02:46 PM
why you tight? just move along, we get it you dont like the price, you dont have to buy, certainly not bash. sorry you had to go through all that effort stalking my zilvia profile and digging up content about the car from 2 yrs ago. This is Connecticut not florida lol, costs rise as you move closer to nyc, therefore prices go up, and if you didnt happen to notice during ur raging stalk, the price is or best offer..

digging things up? i remember the thread you stooge.

and ohhhh it costs more because there is a higher cost of living...:picardfp:

10-30-2017, 09:12 PM
digging things up? i remember the thread you stooge.

and ohhhh it costs more because there is a higher cost of living...:picardfp:

lmao ur fried, this is zilvia not facebook, im not gonna get into this, you have not even the slightest clue of what ive spent in upgrades/maintenance, and yes houses for sale in CT cost a lot more than FL, so do the cars, this car is for sale in CT, move along and go bash someone elses thread

kaneda3
10-31-2017, 02:04 AM
yes houses for sale in CT cost a lot more than FL, so do the cars, this car is for sale in CT, move along and go bash someone elses thread

what a moron... ive heard a lot of excuses for jacking up the price of used tuner car but cost of living for the region is honestly the most ridiculous shit ever.

Nostrildamus
11-01-2017, 08:17 PM
Bump for my mate!