PDA

View Full Version : awesome car video

nismo2491
10-19-2004, 10:22 PM
http://deltr.com/highway_abuse.wmv
this is the first video I made and some of the clips are probably familiar. reviews are welcome, be them good or bad
also if you don't mind saving to your hard disk and putting it as a shared file on whatever file sharing software you use.
also AFAIK none of the clips are copyright infringed so if they are and there is a problem let me know and they will be edited out in favor of other clips.
KEvin

element240
10-19-2004, 10:39 PM
ehhh................................i've seen better

i like the title though :)
best clip in there is the fd rx7

nismo2491
10-19-2004, 10:47 PM
the next one should be pretty good. Its strictly my buddies fast ass talon though and its a shorter song..... bear in mind this was my first try ever at this so its not the best stuff in the world plus I actually deleted all my good videos a few weeks ago and just downloaded everything semi-decent I could find.
good deal on the title, I was kind of wondering what people's responses would be to that.
KEvin

TurK
10-20-2004, 12:52 AM
that was not bad at all man...lets see the next one =D

HyperTek
10-20-2004, 01:25 AM
i like teh BMW vids... but i was hoping for more cashes at the street races.. hahha

evilimport
10-20-2004, 03:48 AM
not bad, I've seen a lot of those video clips already though, still pretty good.

ProjectSlideways
10-20-2004, 09:02 PM
I want to know how that guy explained to the cops what happened when he almost killed that motorcyclist and flipped his car. On a public road...what a dumbass...