PDA

View Full Version : 420rwhp+ 1990 300zxtt semi-project car

17psi
10-19-2004, 07:04 PM
I said semi-project car because all the car needs is a new set of rings or a rebuilt/jdm engine dropped in to be complete. I blew one set of rings on number 5 or 6 cyclinder about 2 years ago, and just cant seem to find time to pull the engine to fix/replace it. Now, here's a rundown of the car, it was originally red, I had it painted pearl white(gm color), added a wings west kit and stillen type III wing...Here's a list of power mods that are on/included with the car; Z1 motorsports 1 piece driveshaft(aluminum), jwt dual pop, greddy IC, Nismo 740cc injectors, ACT 6-puck clutch, fidanza flywheel, apexi-avc-r, jwt ecu (prog. for dual pop and 740's), t28/25 turbos(stage I), greg dupree split down pipes, stillen mid pipes, custom 3" cat-back with magnaflow mufflers, ASP underdrive pully, stock ported exhaust manifolds, blitz bov kit....I think thats everything, anywayz, the car made 426rwhp and 425rwtq @ 18psi on 93octane(clutch slipped on the dyno)...I have receipts of the parts installed at Z1. This car with a fresh engine will make ~440rwhp @ 18b psi on pump gas guranteed, with an internally stock engine. Add a set of cams and be that much closer to 500rwhp. The car is located in south carolina 30 miles east of charleston(st. stephens)...you can see a pic on my twinturbo.net profile ( run-4-cover)....I will have more pics available when i come back to the states in middle november. The Price is $7500 firm....interior is fine except for a tear on the driver's side seat side bolster(they all wear at that spot)...I am not hurting for money(no low ballers) and I'm not parting it out, all or nothing, you cant possibly duplicate this car for $9500.00 (price of the car and ~ $2g's for engine)....I will entertain interesting trades (especially S14 240sx's with sr20det)...I have a number to be reached, but I'm not in the states to answer, so just email me at; [email protected] for looking.